• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  93
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  386
  • Content Per Day:  0.10
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  12/20/1991

have you ever been in the holy spirits presence? like you cant see him you cant even feel him yet you know he is there? he is in my room a lot, my room is where God and i alway get together so i notice he is there a lot even as i am typing this. he is just there and  almost like he just wants to hang out. of course he protects me as well- see i live in an actuall haunted house and there is activity everywhere except my room, probably because of him.

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  57
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  359
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  10/30/1998

God's presence is always felt when we have His Word in us.

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  158
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Days Won:  3

I got saved by sensing God's manifest presence around me and surrendering to Him!!!

By haunted house, I assume you speak of unusual demonic manifestations, as human spirits do not get to hang out, as far as I see scripturally

Guest DRS81

Luke 17:21 Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you.

I got saved by sensing God's manifest presence around me and surrendering to Him!!!

By haunted house, I assume you speak of unusual demonic manifestations, as human spirits do not get to hang out, as far as I see scripturally

well i am not for certain, it could be both because we went ghost hunting a long time ago at night with the lights off and just a phone to record and we caught a little girl in the vid. there were no little girls over so we knew we had just caught a ghost on camera. then we have the perverted ghost who when one of my sisters gets in the shower they feel someone breathing down their neck. they have thrown my books off my desk and according to my sister he cross. her room has the most activity- it will be normal tempaturr in her room but in her closet where there is no ac its cold.

normally if u dont pay attention to them they dont do much they will just move things for attention but lately they have been active regardless, i keep hearing ppl talking but no one is there. i cant understand what they are saying. and the ghost or demons followed my sister into the car when she and her boyfrien went driving and to top it off this kind of activity is happening to ppl who live further away from us such as the crosses on the wall that are bolted on there shaking violently like someone is desperately trying to take it off or the t.v. randomly turning on and off-at our house too or the fan on the celing stopping then rotating the opposite way

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.80
  • Days Won:  226

The Holy Spirit lives within those who are truly saved:

cc2894c2bca33520e9cb90de58ca40b3.jpg

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  117
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0

http://www.greatbiblestudy.com/why_cast_out_demons.php   The link is to a website that gives references to scripture that let you know that as a Christian you can cast out demons. We as Christians can command demonic spirits to leave in Jesus name. 

have you ever been in the holy spirits presence?

like you can't see him you can't even feel him yet you know he is there?

he is in my room a lot, my room is where God and i always get together so i notice he is there a lot even as i am typing this.

he is just there and almost like he just wants to hang out. of course he protects me as well -

see i live in an actual haunted house

and there is activity everywhere

except my room, probably

because of him.

:thumbsup:

Amen~!

But Christ as a son over his own house; whose house are we, if we hold fast the confidence and the rejoicing of the hope firm unto the end. Hebrews 3:6

And He Lives Right

Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you? 1 Corinthians 3:16

Inside

And because ye are sons, God hath sent forth the Spirit of his Son into your hearts, crying, Abba, Father. Galatians 4:6

Of You

For ye have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear; but ye have received the Spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, Abba, Father. Romans 8:15

~

Praying~!

LORD

Boot Those Demons Out

To Your Glory And To My Beloved Brother's Joy In You

In Jesus' Name I Pray

Thank You Abba For Answered Pray

Amen

http://www.greatbiblestudy.com/why_cast_out_demons.php   The link is to a website that gives references to scripture that let you know that as a Christian you can cast out demons. We as Christians can command demonic spirits to leave in Jesus name. 

actually no i  cant, i know scripture says we can but i have never been able to. some ppl have the kind of faith to do such things, i have seen ppl who said since the bible says they can heal they were able to heal. the strength of their faith enabled them to do so and were not even truly saved. they did these things with their own strength of faith, i am the opposite. i have the neccisary faith but i cannot say to this mountain move and it moves. i cannot muster the word begone to demons or do healings and such on my own strength i have to rely completely on god for such a thing knowing he is able and if its his will he will do so. i guess its just not his will

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  68
  • Topic Count:  186
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  14,244
  • Content Per Day:  3.33
  • Days Won:  30

Psalms 34:7 The angel of the Lord encamps all around those who fear Him, and delivers them.

Jesus once said, when the disciples could not cast out a demon, that this kind could not come out but by prayer and fasting.

Perhaps you should pray and ask God to deliver the house from such demonic activity, and to show you what you must do. I so agree that our obedience to His voice is imperitive to doing such a thing.

I have found that singing praises to God helped a lot, and telling of His marvelous works. God inhabits the praises of His people.

2 Chronicles 20:1-23 has sometimes been of help, as has Ephesians 6:10-18. My warfare was mostly praying for people held captive by sin, that God enable them to repent, so it was perhaps different. But that is where and how God led me. Perhaps He will lead you elsewhere in Scripture. are your sisters saved? Are they indwelt by the Holy Spirit?. Have they made Jesus their Lord?

It is important for you and your family, or anyone dwelling in the house, to repent of any connection to the occult. This includes praying to or talking to dead relatives.. I have seen catholics who are blind to the fact that praying to the dead, even dead saints, is strictly forbidden in the old testament since it is communicating with the dead and with familiar spirits. I believe that it leaves people vulnerable to other forms of the occult such as ouiga boards. Any idols should also be destroyed--many people decorate their yards with them but we are told in 1 Cor. that demonic spirits are connected with idols. Yoga, and other forms of eastern thought such as martial arts should be repented of if they are connected to eastern thought or religion. This is not superstition. It is similar to the Jewish practice of cleansing the house of any leaven prior to Passover, since leaven represents sin. Our lives and homes should also be cleansed of sin and dedicated to God. I realized that your whole house does not belong to you alone. But your sisters should be encouraged to do this as well and to give their lives to God.

My grandfather was heavily into occult practices and I grew up in his house. After I made Jesus my Lord, I had to repent of any connection to the occult. I don't even read fortune cookies. This is how God has led me personally; not everyone seems to have to do all this. But to the core of my being I want nothing to do with the practices of evil, so this is what God has led me to do.

Many pastors and elders pray over every room in their churches prior to services, dedicating them to the Lord Jesus Christ and our Father God. They ask that God cleanse them and use them for His glory.

I hope some of these ideas might help. Take what seems to apply and leave the rest.

Blessings,

Willa