• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  44
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

Arose88;

You don't have to fear the world or people that will go to hell but rather fear for the world or people not to hear the true gospel. Your preaching cannot save anyone but it is God that saves. So all we do is to preach it and let God save it. But the issue is this, let them hear the true gospel. If the true word is not preached, then what will save them? Pick up your New Testament and preach it. Then all your fears will be gone. Because you care so much for people that's why you are bothered and it's a good thing. It is called compassion. If you keep up that compassion you will go greater works than Jesus bcos almost every miracle He did, they were done out of compassion. Keep up the spirit. And if you are not yet born of God, don't worry God will visit you very very soon. Stay blest.it is people like you that will carry the true gospel of Christ with their life

• Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  20
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

Arose88;

You don't have to fear the world or people that will go to hell but rather fear for the world or people not to hear the true gospel. Your preaching cannot save anyone but it is God that saves. So all we do is to preach it and let God save it. But the issue is this, let them hear the true gospel. If the true word is not preached, then what will save them? Pick up your New Testament and preach it. Then all your fears will be gone. Because you care so much for people that's why you are bothered and it's a good thing. It is called compassion. If you keep up that compassion you will go greater works than Jesus bcos almost every miracle He did, they were done out of compassion. Keep up the spirit. And if you are not yet born of God, don't worry God will visit you very very soon. Stay blest.it is people like you that will carry the true gospel of Christ with their life

Thank you for the encouragement. My husband and I have been seeking opportunities to share the gospel more. We've both done open air preaching, and were so blessed by it, hopefully we will get the chance to do more again soon! To clarify, I'm not afraid of the world, but I do fear for them, and that's why I want to share the gospel with them. :)

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  683
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  11,128
  • Content Per Day:  2.00
  • Days Won:  54
  • Birthday:  12/07/1952

It Is only a sinner that fears God. I know God is awesome, so I rejoice in the strength of my Father. I am proud of my Father, so why should I fear Him? That word fearing God is a mixed up of tradition from the Old Testament. Why, bcos God was dealing with man in a fallen state. But we have the spirit of God living in us. Why fear or fall sick? God never changes, but how we see Him is the problem. I will always fall before His majesty, it's not in fear but in respect, honor, submission, knowing that all I am and will ever be comes from Him. Sin is not a problem anymore, bcos I carry the spirit of God in my inside. The dead cannot sin, so I am a dead person it is not I that live but Christ that liveth in me. What can sin do to a dead man? When sin comes, Christ is me does not battle but simply moves my dead body away from sin. Bcos we have held a very wrong perception about God that is why we are not getting what we want.

that is why we are not getting what we want.

Please elaborate on this statement?

and you have not answered my first question yet? (post #14)

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  75
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,385
  • Content Per Day:  0.32
  • Days Won:  5

As a Christian I fear bears but that's about it. :P

• Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  11
  • Content Per Day:  0.00

Despite my strong belief in God and our Savior ... there is a small iota of a percentage within me that fears that all of this is all ... I don't want to say "a joke" or "fake", but that Christianity really did start as a way to control the people and it took off on its own. But then again, there is so much historical and archeological evidence that events and people of the Bible existed. That's what I fear ... that when we die .. there really isn't a God or heaven. And I hate that fear so much.

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  406
  • Topics Per Day:  0.09
  • Content Count:  5,248
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Days Won:  67

That's what I fear ... that when we die .. there really isn't a God or heaven. And I hate that fear so much.

Psalms Chapter 31. 1-3
In thee, O LORD, do I put my trust; let me never be ashamed: deliver me in thy righteousness .
2 Bow down thine ear to me; deliver me speedily: be thou my strong rock, for an house of defence to save me.
3 For thou art my rock and my fortress; therefore for thy name's sake lead me, and guide me.

Deuteronomy 31:8 8
The Lord himself goes before you and will be with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged

Love Nigel. 

Despite my strong belief in God and our Savior ... there is a small iota of a percentage within me that fears that all of this is all ... I don't want to say "a joke" or "fake", but that Christianity really did start as a way to control the people and it took off on its own. But then again, there is so much historical and archeological evidence that events and people of the Bible existed. That's what I fear ... that when we die .. there really isn't a God or heaven. And I hate that fear so much.

There's a good book called "heaven is real", it's about a child who went to heaven and came back. Inspiring true story :).

That's what I fear ... that when we die .. there really isn't a God or heaven. And I hate that fear so much.

Psalms Chapter 31. 1-3

In thee, O LORD, do I put my trust; let me never be ashamed: deliver me in thy righteousness .

2 Bow down thine ear to me; deliver me speedily: be thou my strong rock, for an house of defence to save me.

3 For thou art my rock and my fortress; therefore for thy name's sake lead me, and guide me.

Deuteronomy 31:8 8

The Lord himself goes before you and will be with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged

Love Nigel.

Awesome ... thanks, Nigel. :mgcheerful:

There's a good book called "heaven is real", it's about a child who went to heaven and came back. Inspiring true story :).

I'm hesitant about those books. I have the recent famous one about the Doctor who saw heaven also. I just don't know if they can be believed.

I'm hesitant about those books. I have the recent famous one about the Doctor who saw heaven also. I just don't know if they can be believed.

I believe there are some interviews with the kid who went to heaven on YouTube