fire-heart

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  44
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

Hello fez; let's check the apostles, miracles were done in great measures why? But our time we don't experience such. How many blind eyes have you seen open? Let's leave cancer out of it or HIV aids. What brought about the power of the apostles even those of them that never say Jesus face to face like Paul. It's the gospel which they received, which they heard. Every miracle is an answer to a problem, saying the right solution brings the right answers. Sound doctrine brings real proof. True power comes with going to witness the gospel. Poor result is as a result of poor doctrine, never of faith. Take your time to document the way of life of Jesus and the apostles and compare with what we are doing now as believers, it's totally different. We are full of church activities, thinking we can bribe God with tithes and offerings instead of going to win souls. The world has entered our churches and the church has migrated into the world.

• Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  11
  • Content Per Day:  0.00

Hall7, I will seek out those videos tonight after church. Thank you.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  683
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  11,128
  • Content Per Day:  2.00
  • Days Won:  54
  • Birthday:  12/07/1952

Hello fez; let's check the apostles, miracles were done in great measures why? But our time we don't experience such. How many blind eyes have you seen open? Let's leave cancer out of it or HIV aids. What brought about the power of the apostles even those of them that never say Jesus face to face like Paul. It's the gospel which they received, which they heard. Every miracle is an answer to a problem, saying the right solution brings the right answers. Sound doctrine brings real proof. True power comes with going to witness the gospel. Poor result is as a result of poor doctrine, never of faith. Take your time to document the way of life of Jesus and the apostles and compare with what we are doing now as believers, it's totally different. We are full of church activities, thinking we can bribe God with tithes and offerings instead of going to win souls. The world has entered our churches and the church has migrated into the world.

Sorry you have said a lot, but you still have not answered my question.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  867
  • Topics Per Day:  0.24
  • Content Count:  7,331
  • Content Per Day:  1.99
  • Days Won:  31
  • Birthday:  04/28/1964

Despite my strong belief in God and our Savior ... there is a small iota of a percentage within me that fears that all of this is all ... I don't want to say "a joke" or "fake", but that Christianity really did start as a way to control the people and it took off on its own. But then again, there is so much historical and archeological evidence that events and people of the Bible existed. That's what I fear ... that when we die .. there really isn't a God or heaven. And I hate that fear so much.

There's a good book called "heaven is real", it's about a child who went to heaven and came back. Inspiring true story :).

I'm hesitant about those books. I have the recent famous one about the Doctor who saw heaven also. I just don't know if they can be believed.

I too don't trust stuff like that.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  75
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,385
  • Content Per Day:  0.32
  • Days Won:  5

Spiritual discernment is a great tool...

Not To Worry Beloved

What shall I render unto the LORD for all his benefits toward me? I will take the cup of salvation, and call upon the name of the LORD. Psalms 116:12-13

The Work

Jesus answered and said unto them, This is the work of God, that ye believe on him whom he hath sent. John 6:29

Of God

And they, continuing daily with one accord in the temple, and breaking bread from house to house, did eat their meat with gladness and singleness of heart, Praising God, and having favour with all the people. And the Lord added to the church daily such as should be saved. Acts 2:46-47

It Is All Of Jesus

For it is God which worketh in you both to will and to do of his good pleasure. Philippians 2:13

And None Of Me.... You See

So likewise ye, when ye shall have done all those things which are commanded you, say, We are unprofitable servants: we have done that which was our duty to do. Luke 17:10

~

my greatest fear is that most Christians are aiding the devil to make more and more people go to hell.

we sit down all day to discuss on forums, go churching, revivals, camp meeting, and other holiday events wrapped around the church.

but we have forgotten Jesus last command to His disciples, to go and preach the gospel, heal all sickness and diseases, cast out demons.

each one minute we spend not going out to preach the gospel of Jesus, satan takes advantage to kill people.

what a shame on us Christians.

we have so forgotten that Paul paid with his life for the gospel and other disciples.

we are not even ready to go out to tell people about Jesus.

look in your Facebook or any other socials,

preach the gospel.

that's my greatest fear.

many might go to hell because we are not doing the works of God

:broken_heart:

Trust

For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God.

For ye have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear; but ye have received the Spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, Abba, Father.

The Spirit itself beareth witness with our spirit, that we are the children of God: Romans 8:14-16

~

Beloved

I shall see him, but not now: I shall behold him, but not nigh: there shall come a Star out of Jacob, and a Sceptre shall rise out of Israel, and shall smite the corners of Moab, and destroy all the children of Sheth. Numbers 24:17

The First

Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah: Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt; which my covenant they brake, although I was an husband unto them, saith the LORD: But this shall be the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel; After those days, saith the LORD, I will put my law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their God, and they shall be my people. Jeremiah 31:31-33

Testament

For finding fault with them, he saith, Behold, the days come, saith the Lord, when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah: Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day when I took them by the hand to lead them out of the land of Egypt; because they continued not in my covenant, and I regarded them not, saith the Lord. For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, saith the Lord; I will put my laws into their mind, and write them in their hearts: and I will be to them a God, and they shall be to me a people: Hebrews 10:8-10

Testifies Of Yeshua (Jesus~!)

Yet it pleased the LORD to bruise him; he hath put him to grief: when thou shalt make his soul an offering for sin, he shall see his seed, he shall prolong his days, and the pleasure of the LORD shall prosper in his hand. He shall see of the travail of his soul, and shall be satisfied: by his knowledge shall my righteous servant justify many; for he shall bear their iniquities. Isaiah 53:10-11

You See

Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me. John 5:39

• Content Count:  44
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

Please fezz what is the question again ?

....Speak into her life what you want her to be...

~

Whatever

Rejoice evermore. Pray without ceasing. In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you.  1 Thessalonians 5:16-18

Happened

Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me. Psalms 23:4

To The Faith

Thus saith the LORD, Stand ye in the ways, and see, and ask for the old paths, where is the good way, and walk therein, and ye shall find rest for your souls. But they said, We will not walk therein. Jeremiah 6:16

Of Our Fathers

Though he slay me, yet will I trust in him: but I will maintain mine own ways before him. Job 13:15

And As For The Word Of Faith

But what saith it? The word is nigh thee, even in thy mouth, and in thy heart: that is, the word of faith, which we preach; Romans 10:8

Amen~!

That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation. Romans 10:9-10

my greatest fear is that most Christians are aiding the devil to make more and more people go to hell.

we sit down all day to discuss on forums, go churching, revivals, camp meeting, and other holiday events wrapped around the church.

but we have forgotten Jesus last command to His disciples, to go and preach the gospel, heal all sickness and diseases, cast out demons.

each one minute we spend not going out to preach the gospel of Jesus, Satan takes advantage to kill people.

what a shame on us Christians. we have so forgotten that Paul paid with his life for the gospel and other disciples.

we are not even ready to go out to tell people about Jesus. look in your Facebook or any other socials, preach the gospel.

that's my greatest fear.

many might go to hell because we are not doing the works of God

Tell me what you are doing to spread the gospel?

Light It

Ye are the light of the world. A city that is set on an hill cannot be hid. Matthew 5:14]

Up~!

Dearly beloved, I beseech you as strangers and pilgrims, abstain from fleshly lusts, which war against the soul; Having your conversation honest among the Gentiles: that, whereas they speak against you as evildoers, they may by your good works, which they shall behold, glorify God in the day of visitation. 1 Peter 2:11-12

~

I spread the gospel by obeying the word GO ye.

And I let Christ be seen in my character.

You are a hypocrite when you don't do what you say.

I know it is not me that said GO ye, so I rely on the power of Him that asked me to GO, and every where I find myself I talk about God.

It is better to talk about God with your friends than talking about movies or politics.

The only thing my friends know me for is that I will always look for a way to turn their discussion to pointing into the way of Christ.

No matter the topic, God always have a say in His own way.

But you must have the word of God in your spirit.

You must kill all your Old Testament traditions and rely only on Christ Jesus.

Kill The Old (The First)

The transgression of the wicked saith within my heart, that there is no fear of God before his eyes. Psalms 36:1

Testament?

Destruction and misery are in their ways: And the way of peace have they not known: There is no fear of God before their eyes. Romans 3:16-18

I Trow Not~!

Doth he thank that servant because he did the things that were commanded him? I trow not. So likewise ye, when ye shall have done all those things which are commanded you, say, We are unprofitable servants: we have done that which was our duty to do. Luke 17:9-10

~

It Is only a sinner that fears God.

I know God is awesome, so I rejoice in the strength of my Father.

I am proud of my Father, so why should I fear Him?

That word fearing God is a mixed up of tradition from the Old Testament.

Why, because God was dealing with man in a fallen state.

But we have the spirit of God living in us.

Why fear or fall sick?

God never changes, but how we see Him is the problem.

I will always fall before His majesty, it's not in fear but in respect, honor, submission, knowing that all I am and will ever be comes from Him.

Sin is not a problem anymore, because I carry the spirit of God in my inside.

The dead cannot sin, so I am a dead person it is not I that live but Christ that liveth in me.

What can sin do to a dead man?

When sin comes, Christ is me does not battle but simply moves my dead body away from sin.

Because we have held a very wrong perception about God that is why we are not getting what we want.

that is why we are not getting what we want.

Please elaborate on this statement?

and you have not answered my first question yet? (post #14)

~

Why We Are Not Getting

Ye ask, and receive not, because ye ask amiss, that ye may consume it upon your lusts. James 4:3

What We Want

~

Hello fez; let's check the apostles, miracles were done in great measures why?

But our time we don't experience such.

How many blind eyes have you seen open?

Let's leave cancer out of it or HIV aids.

What brought about the power of the apostles even those of them that never say Jesus face to face like Paul.

It's the gospel which they received, which they heard.

Every miracle is an answer to a problem, saying the right solution brings the right answers.

Sound doctrine brings real proof.

True power comes with going to witness the gospel.

Poor result is as a result of poor doctrine, never of faith.

Take your time to document the way of life of Jesus and the apostles and compare with what we are doing now as believers, it's totally different.

We are full of church activities, thinking we can bribe God with tithes and offerings instead of going to win souls.

The world has entered our churches and the church has migrated into the world.

~

So

Now ye are clean through the word which I have spoken unto you. Abide in me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, except it abide in the vine; no more can ye, except ye abide in me. John 15:3-4

What Can We Give To God?

What shall I render unto the LORD for all his benefits toward me? I will take the cup of salvation, and call upon the name of the LORD. Psalms 116:12-13

~

Hello fez; let's check the apostles, miracles were done in great measures why? But our time we don't experience such.

How many blind eyes have you seen open?

Let's leave cancer out of it or HIV aids.

What brought about the power of the apostles even those of them that never say Jesus face to face like Paul.

It's the gospel which they received, which they heard.

Every miracle is an answer to a problem, saying the right solution brings the right answers.

Sound doctrine brings real proof.

True power comes with going to witness the gospel.

Poor result is as a result of poor doctrine, never of faith.

Take your time to document the way of life of Jesus and the apostles and compare with what we are doing now as believers, it's totally different.

We are full of church activities, thinking we can bribe God with tithes and offerings instead of going to win souls.

The world has entered our churches and the church has migrated into the world.

Sorry you have said a lot, but you still have not answered my question.

~

Some Lay The Foundation

Who then is Paul, and who is Apollos, but ministers by whom ye believed, even as the Lord gave to every man?

I have planted, Apollos watered; but God gave the increase. So then neither is he that planteth any thing, neither he that watereth; but God that giveth the increase. Now he that planteth and he that watereth are one: and every man shall receive his own reward according to his own labour. 1 Conithians 3:5-8

Another Builds

For we are labourers together with God: ye are God's husbandry, ye are God's building. According to the grace of God which is given unto me, as a wise masterbuilder, I have laid the foundation, and another buildeth thereon. But let every man take heed how he buildeth thereupon. For other foundation can no man lay than that is laid, which is Jesus Christ. 1 Corinthians 3:9-11

Yet All Give The Glory Glory To Jesus

I am the LORD: that is my name: and my glory will I not give to another, neither my praise to graven images. Isaiah 42:8

~

Please fez what is the question again ?

~

Beloved

Thy word have I hid in mine heart, that I might not sin against thee. Psalms 119:11

Do 

As the hart panteth after the water brooks, so panteth my soul after thee, O God. Psalms 42:1

You

Though he slay me, yet will I trust in him: but I will maintain mine own ways before him. Job 13:15

Love

To speak evil of no man, to be no brawlers, but gentle, shewing all meekness unto all men. Titus 3:2

~

Be Blessed Beloved Of The KING

The LORD bless thee, and keep thee:

The LORD make his face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee:

The LORD lift up his countenance upon thee, and give thee peace.

And they shall put my name upon the children of Israel; and I will bless them. Numbers 6:24-27

Love, Your Brother Joe

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Content Count:  158
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Days Won:  3

It Is only a sinner that fears God. I know God is awesome, so I rejoice in the strength of my Father. I am proud of my Father, so why should I fear Him? That word fearing God is a mixed up of tradition from the Old Testament. Why, bcos God was dealing with man in a fallen state. But we have the spirit of God living in us. Why fear or fall sick? God never changes, but how we see Him is the problem. I will always fall before His majesty, it's not in fear but in respect, honor, submission, knowing that all I am and will ever be comes from Him. Sin is not a problem anymore, bcos I carry the spirit of God in my inside. The dead cannot sin, so I am a dead person it is not I that live but Christ that liveth in me. What can sin do to a dead man? When sin comes, Christ is me does not battle but simply moves my dead body away from sin. Bcos we have held a very wrong perception about God that is why we are not getting what we want.

I understand what you are saying, but there are multiple instances in the New Testament of commands to "Fear God" both from the mouth of Jesus in Gospels, and from the apostolic writers later. The issue is, as you described what this "fear" means in reference to God. It speaks of extreme reverence, to the point of literally falling on your face in reaction to His revelation. I know this is what you were talking about, but just wanted to clarify that "fearing God" in the correct sense is not an OT tradition, but a cardinal Christian truth. To quake in fear of God's wrathful judgement is for the unforgiven (though most of them actually scoff at the Lord and fear evil and demonic things more). I would agree that for a Christian to be afraid of God the same way one fears a raging rhinoceros shows a lack of understanding of the cross and the debt that was paid, as well as the indwelling Spirit.