Russ82

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  188
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Days Won:  0

Just as in the days of Noah, it shall be so at His coming. They bought, and sold, built, married and were given in marriage. ONLY 8 souls were saved from the water.

True that Noah went through but one went up (rapture)

The bride does not go through the tribulation, she has already been purified through Christ.

Those without the oil will have to pass through the tribulation and stand the judgement.

That makes alot of sense.

What about those that die without the oil ?

I believe the parable of the ten virgins addresses that.

They are not partakers of the marriage supper (bride) but they are virgins - they will have to stand the judgement - but because they stood for Christ He will stand for them.

They are the recipients of 'not a cold glass of water will go unrewarded'.

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  133
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  09/13/1968

Are ya'll hearing yourselves? Will there be any faith found when HE returns. GOD knows we have need of these things; food, water, clothes... HE created your fleshly body out of the dust of the earth. Why do you not believe HE, alone, is able to provide the necessities the body requires. Of course, ya'll probably run to the world's doctors and hospitals too. Ya'll don't realize you deny the Power of GOD when you do so? If HE can talk through a dumb ass (donkey) with a man's voice; why do ya'll not believe HE can feed you, water you, cloth you. Oh, ye of little faith. You can not serve GOD and mammon too. Now, go to your jobs, desire your money and merchandise, buy that new car you been wanting and say GOD blessed me with a new car. If GOD blesses you with a new car, you were handed the keys and no payments are required.

Just as in the days of Noah, it shall be so at His coming. They bought, and sold, built, married and were given in marriage. ONLY 8 souls were saved from the water.

One will survive because they trust in GOD to provide all their needs. I believe HIS WORD; all things are possible WITH GOD.

God bless you all

Sister Rebbell.....

Your words of wisdom astound me........ :clap:  I praise God for you each time you teach me something about God and his Power.....I can see why no one challenges you because you are led by the Holy Spirit......and you are RIGHT !

Keep teaching us sis...I am listening to your teachings....Can you give more details about God's Seal for his chosen.........I think people need to learn this ..... :emot-highfive:

love & Blessings Sis Agape  :wub:

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  93
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  386
  • Content Per Day:  0.10
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  12/20/1991

I too am curious about the seal of God and the 144,000 I am going to post this for educational reasons as i am currently getting help on it but i think it might lead others to the truth.

i was laying in bed on day having an intimate moment with God when sudden in my mind i saw his heart and i eandearingly wrote in gold letters MINE at the very same time i saw him write on my forehead MINE and the 144000 and seal of God came to mind.

now i might be wrong but i thought those who were sealed were the saints from enduring the tribulation however something doesnt add up because many times God has shown me being raptured and saved from the tribulation.

so maybe is it possible this seal and the 144000 mean something else? why would i be sealed yet promised to be saved from the tribulation?

Edited by fire-heart

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.80
  • Days Won:  226

The 144,000 is the literal number of Jews that are sealed.This means they have special protection from God during the tribulation.

Revelation 6:17 17 For the great day of His wrath has come, and who is able to stand?”

• Topic Count:  11
  • Content Count:  164
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Birthday:  02/28/1967

Yes, I have been purified through Christ. HE is my KING.

I have been saved, redeemed, delivered, sanctified, justified, purified and sealed by the Holy Ghost until the redemption of the purchased possession.

All praise, honor, and glory be to GOD. Amen

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.23
  • Days Won:  115

Keep teaching us sis...I am listening to your teachings....Can you give more details about God's Seal for his chosen.........I think people need to learn this ..... :emot-highfive:

love & Blessings Sis Agape  :wub:

Please keep in mind that we all do a bit of teaching in what we write, but teaching in general is not allowed on this discussion forum, which is why it is called a discussion forum. Only those who are in Worthy Ministry are allowed to teach. If we allowed every member to "teach", imagine what sort of teaching we would find.

Nothing personal, just across the board statement.

God Bless,

Alan

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.23
  • Days Won:  115

I too am curious about the seal of God and the 144,000 I am going to post this for educational reasons as i am currently getting help on it but i think it might lead others to the truth.

i was laying in bed on day having an intimate moment with God when sudden in my mind i saw his heart and i eandearingly wrote in gold letters MINE at the very same time i saw him write on my forehead MINE and the 144000 and seal of God came to mind.

now i might be wrong but i thought those who were sealed were the saints from enduring the tribulation however something doesnt add up because many times God has shown me being raptured and saved from the tribulation.

so maybe is it possible this seal and the 144000 mean something else? why would i be sealed yet promised to be saved from the tribulation?

We can see in both Revelation 7 and Revelation 14 who these are.

Revelation 7:1-8

After these things I saw four angels standing at the four corners of the earth, holding the four winds of the earth, that the wind should not blow on the earth, on the sea, or on any tree. Then I saw another angel ascending from the east, having the seal of the living God. And he cried with a loud voice to the four angels to whom it was granted to harm the earth and the sea, saying, “Do not harm the earth, the sea, or the trees till we have sealed the servants of our God on their foreheads.” And I heard the number of those who were sealed. One hundred and forty-four thousand of all the tribes of the children of Israel were sealed:

of the tribe of Judah twelve thousand were sealed;

of the tribe of Reuben twelve thousand were sealed;

of the tribe of Gad twelve thousand were sealed;

of the tribe of Asher twelve thousand were sealed;

of the tribe of Naphtali twelve thousand were sealed;

of the tribe of Manasseh twelve thousand were sealed;

of the tribe of Simeon twelve thousand were sealed;

of the tribe of Levi twelve thousand were sealed;

of the tribe of Issachar twelve thousand were sealed;

of the tribe of Zebulun twelve thousand were sealed;

of the tribe of Joseph twelve thousand were sealed;

of the tribe of Benjamin twelve thousand were sealed.

Revelation 14:1-5

Then I looked, and behold, a Lamb standing on Mount Zion, and with Him one hundred and forty-four thousand, having His Father’s name written on their foreheads. And I heard a voice from heaven, like the voice of many waters, and like the voice of loud thunder. And I heard the sound of harpists playing their harps. They sang as it were a new song before the throne, before the four living creatures, and the elders; and no one could learn that song except the hundred and forty-four thousand who were redeemed from the earth. These are the ones who were not defiled with women, for they are virgins. These are the ones who follow the Lamb wherever He goes. These were redeemed from among men, being firstfruits to God and to the Lamb. And in their mouth was found no deceit, for they are without fault before the throne of God.

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.80
  • Days Won:  226

We can see in both Revelation 7 and Revelation 14 who these are.

Revelation 7:1-8

After these things I saw four angels standing at the four corners of the earth, holding the four winds of the earth, that the wind should not blow on the earth, on the sea, or on any tree. Then I saw another angel ascending from the east, having the seal of the living God. And he cried with a loud voice to the four angels to whom it was granted to harm the earth and the sea, saying, “Do not harm the earth, the sea, or the trees till we have sealed the servants of our God on their foreheads.” And I heard the number of those who were sealed. One hundred and forty-four thousand of all the tribes of the children of Israel were sealed:

of the tribe of Judah twelve thousand were sealed;

of the tribe of Reuben twelve thousand were sealed;

of the tribe of Gad twelve thousand were sealed;

of the tribe of Asher twelve thousand were sealed;

of the tribe of Naphtali twelve thousand were sealed;

of the tribe of Manasseh twelve thousand were sealed;

of the tribe of Simeon twelve thousand were sealed;

of the tribe of Levi twelve thousand were sealed;

of the tribe of Issachar twelve thousand were sealed;

of the tribe of Zebulun twelve thousand were sealed;

of the tribe of Joseph twelve thousand were sealed;

of the tribe of Benjamin twelve thousand were sealed.

Revelation 14:1-5

Then I looked, and behold, a Lamb standing on Mount Zion, and with Him one hundred and forty-four thousand, having His Father’s name written on their foreheads. And I heard a voice from heaven, like the voice of many waters, and like the voice of loud thunder. And I heard the sound of harpists playing their harps. They sang as it were a new song before the throne, before the four living creatures, and the elders; and no one could learn that song except the hundred and forty-four thousand who were redeemed from the earth. These are the ones who were not defiled with women, for they are virgins. These are the ones who follow the Lamb wherever He goes. These were redeemed from among men, being firstfruits to God and to the Lamb. And in their mouth was found no deceit, for they are without fault before the throne of God.

Yes  :grin:

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  133
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Birthday:  09/13/1968

Yes, I have been purified through Christ. HE is my KING.

I have been saved, redeemed, delivered, sanctified, justified, purified and sealed by the Holy Ghost until the redemption of the purchased possession.

All praise, honor, and glory be to GOD. Amen

Hello Sister...Amen to that .....You are very wise and I am pleased that I have seen your words .....learning loads..... :biggrin2:

• Topic Count:  11
  • Content Count:  164
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Birthday:  02/28/1967

judgment and tribulation has been happening since Jesus hang on the cross. Now, great tribulation and final judgment is going to take place. A few things have to take place yet. The end is not yet.

When this physical flesh is consumed with fleshly death. a laying down of the earth suit, I will be caught up in the clouds with Jesus.

During the days of great tribulation, one will be taken and one will be left. In the field side by side, one will die and one will not. Grinding at the mill, one will be taken and one will be left. One will die and one will not. This is happening right now.

When the sky rains fire from heaven are you going to be running in chaos with the rest? or are you going to look up and praise God and know that you are under His protection.

In the days of Noah, the righteous were saved from the flood, and the wicked died the death.

All praise, honor, and glory be to GOD