• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  93
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0

============================================================================

Thanks for the color commentary....... And 8 Conjured/Baseless Unsupported Assertions.

Nowhere in Scripture does it say that Christ exists in @ least 5 Dimensions, Right?  Well if you use "Reasoning" (Basic Inductive/Deductive) and a dash of Critical Thinking Skills you can come up with a reasonable conclusion.

Ya See,  Jesus "In The Flesh" after the Resurrection could enter and leave a 6-Sided Room without anyone noticing.  Get it?

Sort of the same concept here.  We put Two (or more) Independent Streams of thought together into a coherent conclusion.

The First Clue is the term "he".

The second thought is the Term "Restrainer" or Restraining "evil" or satan.  Then we look @ Scripture in TOTO to see what and or who has the power to do this and has done this very act in the past.  As it turns out, we have the Book of JOB.  This Book quite demonstrably shows satan is only "Restrained" by Almighty GOD!!  In other words, satan can only go so far as what GOD will allow...which is "Stamp on the Forehead" clear just from a cursory review of the Book of JOB.

This sort of lines up due to the description we find in Ezekiel of satan.....

(Ezekiel 28:12-14) "Son of man, take up a lamentation upon the king of Tyrus, and say unto him, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Thou sealest up the sum, full of wisdom, and perfect in beauty.  {13} Thou hast been in Eden the garden of God; every precious stone was thy covering, the sardius, topaz, and the diamond, the beryl, the onyx, and the jasper, the sapphire, the emerald, and the carbuncle, and gold: the workmanship of thy tabrets and of thy pipes was prepared in thee in the day that thou wast created.  {14} Thou art the anointed cherub that covereth; and I have set thee so: thou wast upon the holy mountain of God; thou hast walked up and down in the midst of the stones of fire."

Full of Wisdom, Perfect in Beauty

Anointed cherub that covereth.  Sounds pretty powerful to me.

So we conclude that GOD, or in this case The Holy Spirit (One and The Same with GOD), is the "Restrainer".  Which just so happened to be given to "The Church" just after Christ's Departure to indwell them with a promise that.....

(Matthew 16:18) "And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it."

Why??...... cause satan can "Never" prevail or work outside The WILL of Almighty GOD!!

Savvy?

Enoch, ive discoverd you dont actually read what i write, this is obvious by your comments as you miss 90% of everything i say and i feel i just repeat myself over and over. Not casting my pearls no more bro. Take care. :)

=====================================================================================

I'm trying to figure out why you would Post a Reply concerning not reading your posts (Another Unsupported Baseless Assertion) on a conversation between me and ENOCH2010??

Yes, I would say 100% of the time, I don't read other posts (Spock/Argosy/Montana Marv et al) when I'm replying to ENOCH2010.....it wouldn't make any sense and would result in mass confusion.

It would be Tantamount to having a Bank Teller ask you for your account# then replying "Make sure it's @ room Temperature then place it on the Grill @ about 400 degrees and only flip it once"....from a conversation between 2 people in line behind you regarding the best technique to Cook a Steak.

As for your Back-Handed Implied Insult concerning "Your Pearls", I generally find that when these show up (Which started with your 2nd post) that this is usually the result of holding Deuce Seven Off Suit that's just been called and instead of heading to the Rail quietly and respectfully contemplating how/why you overplayed your hand, you murmur incessantly on how it's another persons fault.  

No enoch, ive stated more than this that im no longer willing to engage with you and if you had noticed i hadnt been answering your posts to me. True, i got my Enochs mixed up, i replyed to the wrong post. Anyway, no hard feelings here, not looking to make a scene. carry on as you were. Ill just do my own thing. :)

Edited by Matt36

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,396
  • Content Per Day:  0.90
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  12/26/1963

Your incorrect Enoch. But im not going to show you why because you are not interested, neither do you still comprehend 90% of anything i say because i dont believe you are listening to me.

I'm Incorrect.......Where?

I'm not interested or listening, eh?  Yes, the Thread bears that out.

Your incorrect Enoch. But im not going to show you why because you are not interested, neither do you still comprehend 90% of anything i say because i dont believe you are listening to me.

I'm Incorrect.......Where?

I'm not interested or listening, eh?  Yes, the Thread bears that out.

Enoch, forget about it please. I am not angree with you. I just got a little frustrated at not being able to have a proper discussion with you. Im over it now.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  907
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Birthday:  07/07/1866

Marv, take your blinders off and look at the whole picture, the pre-trib doctrine adds a secret resurrection and a secret return of the Lord. The post-trib view doesn't.

Marv, take your blinders off and look at the whole picture, the pre-trib doctrine adds a secret resurrection and a secret return of the Lord. The post-trib view doesn't.

Hi Enoch, im not following you fully, Can you explain this for me please?

• Followers:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,396
  • Content Per Day:  0.90
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  12/26/1963

Enoch, i have been a pre tribber for over 25 years. I have only just now in the last 6 months discovered i was wrong. At first i didnt know what the pre wrath view was just that i started to believe from my bible reading that the rapture could not be pre trib.

This is when i decided to fullu investigate the issue and learnt about the pre wrath view.

The whole reason i came here to this forum was the have the pre wrath view put to scrutiny. I have been open to the fact that the pre wrath view could be wrong. But you know what, you have actually increased my faith in it because nearly everything you write is either church doctrine or scripture out of context.

I am now stronger in th pre wrath view as nobody has been able to disassemble it using scripture. So thanks for all you guys input.

Ill leave you a clue to why you are incorrect in post 202. Who is Jesus talking about concerning the tribulation and who is Jesus talking about concerning the great tribulation. I KNEW you would say i didnt have it in chronological order, i was waiting for that. Read the scripture again Enoch. But ive given up on discussing things with you because you are just argueing and not discussing with a view to find what is scriptural correct.

=====================================================================

Enoch, i have been a pre tribber for over 25 years.

So?

I have only just now in the last 6 months discovered i was wrong.  At first i didnt know what the pre wrath view was just that i started to believe from my bible reading that the rapture could not be pre trib.

Why?  How so?

The whole reason i came here to this forum was the have the pre wrath view put to scrutiny. I have been open to the fact that the pre wrath view could be wrong. But you know what, you have actually increased my faith in it because nearly everything you write is either church doctrine or scripture out of context.

It has been thoroughly Scrutinized.

Yes, I've noticed your "a priori" adherence.  This happens alot on these Threads and with people in general, so when I reply to your posts it's more for the members of the Thread/Forum who come by to evaluate the issue on the merits of each side.

You have made alot of Baseless Assertions with the current contrived ones: "Church Doctrine" which I still have no clue what that means and "Scripture out of Context" when you just took the Matthew Passages Out of Context here: 

Can we get back to discussing the merits of each side?

Ill leave you a clue to why you are incorrect in post 202. Who is Jesus talking about concerning the tribulation and who is Jesus talking about concerning the great tribulation. I KNEW you would say i didnt have it in chronological order, i was waiting for that.

Jesus is Talking to the Jews in The Olivet Discourse.  There is no ""tribulation", just "Great Tribulation" as I've already shown you.

But ive given up on discussing things with you because you are just argueing and not discussing with a view to find what is scriptural correct.

Three more Unsupported Baseless Assertions

Enoch, i have been a pre tribber for over 25 years. I have only just now in the last 6 months discovered i was wrong. At first i didnt know what the pre wrath view was just that i started to believe from my bible reading that the rapture could not be pre trib.

This is when i decided to fullu investigate the issue and learnt about the pre wrath view.

I am now stronger in th pre wrath view as nobody has been able to disassemble it using scripture. So thanks for all you guys input.

Ill leave you a clue to why you are incorrect in post 202. Who is Jesus talking about concerning the tribulation and who is Jesus talking about concerning the great tribulation. I KNEW you would say i didnt have it in chronological order, i was waiting for that. Read the scripture again Enoch. But ive given up on discussing things with you because you are just argueing and not discussing with a view to find what is scriptural correct.

=====================================================================

Enoch, i have been a pre tribber for over 25 years.

So?

I have only just now in the last 6 months discovered i was wrong.  At first i didnt know what the pre wrath view was just that i started to believe from my bible reading that the rapture could not be pre trib.

Why?  How so?

It has been thoroughly Scrutinized.

Yes, I've noticed your "a priori" adherence.  This happens alot on these Threads and with people in general, so when I reply to your posts it's more for the members of the Thread/Forum who come by to evaluate the issue on the merits of each side.

You have made alot of Baseless Assertions with the current contrived ones: "Church Doctrine" which I still have no clue what that means and "Scripture out of Context" when you just took the Matthew Passages Out of Context here: 

Can we get back to discussing the merits of each side?

Ill leave you a clue to why you are incorrect in post 202. Who is Jesus talking about concerning the tribulation and who is Jesus talking about concerning the great tribulation. I KNEW you would say i didnt have it in chronological order, i was waiting for that.

Jesus is Talking to the Jews in The Olivet Discourse.  There is no ""tribulation", just "Great Tribulation" as I've already shown you.

But ive given up on discussing things with you because you are just argueing and not discussing with a view to find what is scriptural correct.

Three more Unsupported Baseless Assertions

Im not going to discuss with you Enoch untill you can show you are willing to'

1. Actually listen to what i am saying rather than speed reading my comments, taking nothing in and then blurting out your personal belief. Thats NOT scrutiny, its just argueing.

2. Stop with the church doctrine and show me from the scriptures.

3. Be open and not closed as i am open to learn what the bible says. I cant have a non biased conversation with a closed mind.

• Followers:  4
  • Content Count:  3,135
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  2

Enoch2010

But your Post-Trib doctrine requires all to worship demons and idols before they become part of the First Resurrection.  Or did they miss out on the First Resurrection.  Or did they just get ushered into the Mill to be ruled over by Christ with a rod of iron.

In Christ

Montana Marv

Enoch2010

But your Post-Trib doctrine requires all to worship demons and idols before they become part of the First Resurrection.  Or did they miss out on the First Resurrection.  Or did they just get ushered into the Mill to be ruled over by Christ with a rod of iron.

In Christ

Montana Marv

Can you quote the scripture on that please Marv. Thanks

Edited by Matt36

• Followers:  4
  • Content Count:  3,135
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  2

Matt