• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  867
  • Topics Per Day:  0.24
  • Content Count:  7,331
  • Content Per Day:  1.99
  • Days Won:  31
  • Birthday:  04/28/1964

I think that Islam was already fighting wars against Christians and Jews long before anybody else suggested it.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,227
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

I think that Islam was already fighting wars against Christians and Jews long before anybody else suggested it.

yes, but to give them the opportunity to grow into a worthy opponent was not.  Islam's power today was purposely produced by the background powers of the globe.  It isn't by happenstance, nor it is just running loose without restraint.  It's being helped along by forces in the background.  Just look at the way they have infiltrated our own government over the past five presidents.   Someone above our elected officials want them there....   or do you really think they are all ultra stupid.

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  88
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0

You have to question  peoples qualification to belonging to the religion properly in those times and fully undestand the teachings. Considering most involved were probably illiterate converts unable to fully understand thier religion it would be maybe more accurate to call Islam of the time a political movement like spain used christianity while wiping out south Americans. The Christian church was involved with burning of witches and pagans in europe and that possibly went into many millions to dominate there as well. You have to wonder about what they were told by thier leaders to do those things in the name of God or Allah.  There is no doubt what was done in the name of islam to the Hindus and just about everyone else is far worse.

Really wise man tried to avert all that and said this much earlier.

Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called children of God.

Romans 12

7 If someone has done you wrong, do not repay him with a wrong. Try to do what everyone considers to be good. 18 Do everything possible on your part to live in peace with everybody. 19 Never take revenge, my friends, but instead let God's anger do it.

Edited by Chris.

You have to question  peoples qualification to belonging to the religion properly in those times and fully undestand the teachings. Considering most involved were probably illiterate converts unable to fully understand thier religion it would be maybe more accurate to call Islam of the time a political movement like spain used christianity while wiping out south Americans. The Christian church was involved with burning of witches and pagans in europe and that possibly went into many millions to dominate there as well. You have to wonder about what they were told by thier leaders to do those things in the name of God or Allah.  There is no doubt what was done in the name of islam to the Hindus and just about everyone else is far worse.

Romans 12

7 If someone has done you wrong, do not repay him with a wrong. Try to do what everyone considers to be good. 18 Do everything possible on your part to live in peace with everybody. 19 Never take revenge, my friends, but instead let God's anger do it.

How does that apply to today? There is a difference between misinterpreting scripture due to illiteracy and what the scripture really says.

Muslim scripture clearly commands Muslims to conquer the World and either kill or subjugate non-Muslims. How come Muslim clerics today still preach death and hatred from their pulpits? They are not illiterate.

When was the last time you heard hate speech being preached by a pastor or by the Pope?

This is what the Q'uran says.

"Fight and kill the disbelievers wherever you find them, take them captive, harass them, lie in wait and ambush them using every stratagem of war"

Koran 9:5

"Fight the unbelievers around you, and let them find harshness in you."

Koran 9:123

"He it is who has sent His Messenger (Mohammed) with guidance and the religion of truth (Islam) to make it victorious over all religions even though the infidels may resist.”

Koran 61:9

Finally, listen to what Muslim clerics themselves have said in recent years. Because they are clerics they have all studied Muslim scripture. They are not illiterate and know exactly what they are talking about.

"Killing of the Kaffir (non-believers) for any reason you can say it is OK, even if there is no reason for it."

Abu Hamza al-Masri

___

"We don't make a distinction between civilians and non-civilians, innocents and non-innocents. Only between Muslims and unbelievers. And the life of an unbeliever has no value. It has no sanctity."

Omar Bakri Muhammad - 2009

___

“We must declare that Palestine, from the [Jordan] River to the [Mediterranean] Sea, is an Islamic land   and that Spain – Andalusia – is also the land of Islam. Islamic lands that were occupied by the enemies will once again become Islamic. Furthermore, we will reach beyond these countries, which are lost at one point. We proclaim that we will conquer Rome, like Constantinople was conquered once, and as it will be conquered again.... We will rule the world, as has been said by the Prophet Muhammad.... We will face a battlefront that is broader and stronger. Its beginnings were in Palestine, in Iraq, in Afghanistan, and in Chechnya. What has begun will be completed. It will not stop.”

Sheikh Ali Al-Faqir - during a sermon broadcast on Hamas TV (March 2010)

You are trying to make comparisons between Islam and Christianity where there are none. Nothing in the Bible could ever justify things that some Christians have done in the name of their beliefs, but every atrocity committed by Muslims has justification in either the Q'uran or the Hadith.

Islam is a religion of war and violence. I studied it for years. Believe me, I know what it is all about.

Romans 12

and when they come to cut your kids heads off for being Christians are you going to stand peacefully by and watch it happen?  We're not talking antichrist here, but a 1500 year old blight on the planet.

You have to question peoples qualification to belonging to the religion properly in those times and fully undestand the teachings. Considering most involved were probably illiterate converts unable to fully understand thier religion it would be maybe more accurate to call Islam of the time a political movement like spain used christianity while wiping out south Americans. The Christian church was involved with burning of witches and pagans in europe and that possibly went into many millions to dominate there as well. You have to wonder about what they were told by thier leaders to do those things in the name of God or Allah. There is no doubt what was done in the name of islam to the Hindus and just about everyone else is far worse.

Romans 12

How does that apply to today? There is a difference between misinterpreting scripture due to illiteracy and what the scripture really says.

Muslim scripture clearly commands Muslims to conquer the World and either kill or subjugate non-Muslims. How come Muslim clerics today still preach death and hatred from their pulpits? They are not illiterate.

When was the last time you heard hate speech being preached by a pastor or by the Pope?

"Fight and kill the disbelievers wherever you find them, take them captive, harass them, lie in wait and ambush them using every stratagem of war"

"He it is who has sent His Messenger (Mohammed) with guidance and the religion of truth (Islam) to make it victorious over all religions even though the infidels may resist.”

Finally, listen to what Muslim clerics themselves have said in recent years. Because they are clerics they have all studied Muslim scripture. They are not illiterate and know exactly what they are talking about.

"Killing of the Kaffir (non-believers) for any reason you can say it is OK, even if there is no reason for it."

Abu Hamza al-Masri

___

"We don't make a distinction between civilians and non-civilians, innocents and non-innocents. Only between Muslims and unbelievers. And the life of an unbeliever has no value. It has no sanctity."

___

“We must declare that Palestine, from the [Jordan] River to the [Mediterranean] Sea, is an Islamic land and that Spain – Andalusia – is also the land of Islam. Islamic lands that were occupied by the enemies will once again become Islamic. Furthermore, we will reach beyond these countries, which are lost at one point. We proclaim that we will conquer Rome, like Constantinople was conquered once, and as it will be conquered again.... We will rule the world, as has been said by the Prophet Muhammad.... We will face a battlefront that is broader and stronger. Its beginnings were in Palestine, in Iraq, in Afghanistan, and in Chechnya. What has begun will be completed. It will not stop.”

You are trying to make comparisons between Islam and Christianity where there are none. Nothing in the Bible could ever justify things that some Christians have done in the name of their beliefs, but every atrocity committed by Muslims has justification in either the Q'uran or the Hadith.

Islam is a religion of war and violence. I studied it for years. Believe me, I know what it is all about.

what I was saying is maybe Islam is as much a political movement as it is a religion and I fully agree with you it's a bloodthirsty book that Koran and I know it endorses beheadings. I know other horrific things I wouldn't dare post in here too.

When was the last time anyone heard a hate speech by a pastor? Ask the American gays! You might wasn't to check out Westbro baptist and a few other of their churches.

Edited by Chris.

You have to question peoples qualification to belonging to the religion properly in those times and fully undestand the teachings. Considering most involved were probably illiterate converts unable to fully understand thier religion it would be maybe more accurate to call Islam of the time a political movement like spain used christianity while wiping out south Americans. The Christian church was involved with burning of witches and pagans in europe and that possibly went into many millions to dominate there as well. You have to wonder about what they were told by thier leaders to do those things in the name of God or Allah. There is no doubt what was done in the name of islam to the Hindus and just about everyone else is far worse.

Romans 12

Abu Hamza al-Masri

___

___

“We must declare that Palestine, from the [Jordan] River to the [Mediterranean] Sea, is an Islamic land and that Spain – Andalusia – is also the land of Islam. Islamic lands that were occupied by the enemies will once again become Islamic. Furthermore, we will reach beyond these countries, which are lost at one point. We proclaim that we will conquer Rome, like Constantinople was conquered once, and as it will be conquered again.... We will rule the world, as has been said by the Prophet Muhammad.... We will face a battlefront that is broader and stronger. Its beginnings were in Palestine, in Iraq, in Afghanistan, and in Chechnya. What has begun will be completed. It will not stop.”

what I was saying is maybe Islam is as much a political movement as it is a religion and I fully agree with you it's a bloodthirsty book that Koran and I know it endorses beheadings. I know other horrific things I wouldn't dare post in here too.

When was the last time anyone heard a hate speech by a pastor? Ask the American gays! You might wasn't to check out Westbro baptist and a few other of their churches.

Did they use scripture to justify their words? Where in the bible does it say that we must persecute, terrorise or murder homosexuals? Anybody can claim to be a Christian and then say anything that they wish, but without Biblical back-up their words are just empty.

I could claim to be a Baptist and then go around murdering new-born babies and sucking their blood. Would that mean that Baptists believe in murdering babies and sucking their blood?

You can bet your last dollar that when Muslims preach hatred they have everything in their scripture to justify what they have just said. Islam endorses hatred and Christianity does not.

Are you seriously calling the Westboro Baptist Church a Christian organization?????     REALLY??????

Are you seriously calling the Westboro Baptist Church a Christian organization????? REALLY??????
unfortunatly for us it's probably registered that way.

General at here addressing everyone....

Tired of my only knowledge of Muslims to be third hand media hype and media reports of extremist fundamentalists firming my views of Muslims I once joined a muslim forum like this one. I know myself now first hand they were really nice and welcomed me nicely as a Christian. They were as dismayed about what gets done in the name of Islam too just like we couldn't distance ourselves enough from Westbro baptist. Actually they were against the idea of a sharia state here in Australia and had a very low opinion of Bin Ladin. I'll go back and have a chat one day too again.

Edited by Chris.

Are you seriously calling the Westboro Baptist Church a Christian organization????? REALLY??????
unfortunatly for us it's probably registered that way.

General at here addressing everyone....

Tired of my only knowledge of Muslims to be third hand media hype and media reports of extremist fundamentalists firming my views of Muslims I once joined a muslim forum like this one. I know myself now first hand they were really nice and welcomed me nicely as a Christian. They were as dismayed about what gets done in the name of Islam too just like we couldn't distance ourselves enough from Westbro baptist. Actually they were against the idea of a sharia state here in Australia and had a very low opinion of Bin Ladin. I'll go back and have a chat one day too again.

If you are going to interface with them you need to read their holy books.   They are taught to be nice and friendly, but never be your friend.

You can download Sharia Law and read it yourself if you look for it.....   also the Koran.   the Hadiths are really large but a lot of the things going on now come from those.    You can accept them as being nice friendly peaceful people if you want.....   but look around and find how they are when they get numbers enough to really exercise any political power.....   just look at what they did in Egypt.

The main theme in Islam is to make the entire world submit to Allah under Sharia law.....   and if they say different they are either very bad Muslims or they are lying......   and they are taught to lie about it......       In Islam they declare that Allah is the great deceiver and they follow his example.

If they really don't want Sharia here, then why did they take us all the way to the supreme court when we passed a state constitution law forbidding our court system to use it.

Don't just get your knowledge from them either