• Topic Count:  100
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  41,194
  • Content Per Day:  7.98
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

I know the spirit of this teaching... it is the spirit that does not like the

delivering aspect of God to a chosen people from His judgment... :thumbsup:

How can you be resurrected if you don't die ? Where have I err in my understanding my friend.

~

Beloved,

For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: 1 Thessalonians 4:16

Some Never Die

Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord. 1 Thessalonians 4:17

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,138
  • Content Per Day:  4.63
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings ezekial

Of course you do not have to reply to me if you do not want to but I would really like to know your answer to the question I keep repeating (redundantly)....."where did you hear about satan's rapture that you stated was everywhere ?" How does definition of the word "rapture" end up meaning deception which equates to satan?

I would really like to understand how you have come to your conclusions as they are not found in the Scriptures ,for example.......how does the earth become a moon?Where do you see this?

God Bless you                                                             With love in Christ,Kwik

Blessings inChrist ......

As  Fresno Joe has shown you the Scripture verses you have asked to see....perhaps this will help also.....

Rapture is a term in Christian eschatology which refers to the "being caught up" discussed in 1 Thessalonians 4:16, when the "dead in Christ" and "we who are alive and remain" will be "caught up in the clouds" to meet "the Lord in the air"                                                         Wikapedia

1 Thessalonians 4:17 which in the Greek text the word used is harpazo ( to seize (in various applications): - catch (away, up), pluck, pull, take (by force) 

Which is a derivitive of aihreomai take for oneself, that is, to prefer. Some of the forms are borrowed from a cognate (ἕλλομαι hellomai)

Which is akin to airo  a primary verb; to lift; by implication to take up or away; figuratively to raise (the voice), keep in suspense (the mind); specifically to sail away (that is, weigh anchor); by Hebraism (compare nasa nasah to expiate sin: - away with, bear (up), carry, lift up, loose, make to doubt, put away, remove, take (away, up).

God Bless you!                                             With love -in Christ,Kwik

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  30
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,373
  • Content Per Day:  0.76
  • Days Won:  22

The Rapture is a lie part is where you are grossly in error. 

The Harpozo is the Rapture of 1 Thes 4:13-18 -  The dead in Christ will rise first, after that those who are alive in Christ will be caught up (Rapture) to meet the Lord in the air.  Therefore encourage each other with these words.  The Rapture will be a done deal for those in Christ Jesus.

Satan does not = Rapture       Rapture = being lifted up into Heaven with Christ 

Who is this teacher which you follow.

In Christ

Montana Marv

The rapture doctrine claims that it would be a "secret event" and christians will be caught up into the air and taken to heaven....which is a false teaching

please show me anywhere in scripture christians get raptured and taken to heaven?

You may need to review the actual op...he is not even discussing what Christians believe concerning the rapture.

Do review the op though...and notice the word satan

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  3,135
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  2

The culprit of this insanity comes from one named Harry Walther.  He claims to be the only prophet of the God Most High.  He is about Bible Codes.  He states the 144,000 will be Raptured, the Trinity is a false doctrine.  Until the church accepts that Jesus had a divine birth, an origin, they will continue in darkness.  This is a doomsday forecaster. 

In Christ

Montana Marv

• Followers:  4
  • Content Count:  3,135
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  2

Sevenseas

Look at post 14 which states:

The rapture = deception, deception = satan

Now look into the future when the smoke clears a little, they that will not open thier eyes to truth.

Zechariah 13:3

And it shall come to pass, that when any shall yet prophesy, then his father and his mother that begat him shall say unto him, Thou shalt not live; for thou speakest lies in the name of the Lord: and his father and his mother that begat him shall thrust him through when he prophesieth.

So it appears the Rapture doctrine is from Satan.

In Christ

Montana Marv

Blessings Marv,,,

I understand that this is not your interpretation & that you are trying to explain theirs,,,,,,so,how do they see this as satan?Asin the final days,it is the Lord that will cleanse & bless Jerusalem & establish His eternal Throne throughout the world?

I would compare Zech 13:13 to maybe   Ezekial 9:5-7 ?

5 And to the others he said in mine hearing, Go ye after him through the city, and smite: let not your eye spare, neither have ye pity:

6 Slay utterly old and young, both maids, and little children, and women: but come not near any man upon whom is the mark; and begin at my sanctuary. Then they began at the ancient men which were before the house.

7 And he said unto them, Defile the house, and fill the courts with the slain: go ye forth. And they went forth, and slew in the city.                    Ezekial 9:5-7

So,this is all a teaching by this Walther fellow?   LOL,I guess they just lost me ,Marv,,,,,,,,,God Bless you!                                With Love-in Christ,Kwik

• Group:  Seeker
  • Followers:  2
  • Content Count:  315
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  12/31/1959

I repent

Blessings inChrist.....

When Jesus.."takes me away" with Him......in His Presence is all I need to know,,,,,whether Heaven will be the new earth,in the skies,,,,,,,we will be basking in His Glory,in the Presence of our Father..................does it matter?Not to me it does not.....God Bless you

With love-in Christ Jesus,Kwik