Guest shiloh357

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  8
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

its a colorful wrapper! like the rainbows that i see in the sky after a beautiful rainfall! why wouldn't BK be happy about implementing a new color scheme to their business?? i didn't like the old colors anyways and this change is welcome, IMO

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  867
  • Topics Per Day:  0.24
  • Content Count:  7,331
  • Content Per Day:  1.99
  • Days Won:  31
  • Birthday:  04/28/1964

It's being sold in Sin Francisco, the most decadent and cuckoo city in Commiefornia.

Hardly a surprise.

Perhaps they've been smoking too many joints.

I've never been to Sinfrisco but I have a (British) friend who has been there twice. He loved the city so much that he had to visit a second time. The third time he went to the States, he avoided Frisco altogether (he told me that he was bored with it), instead he spent some time in Nevada and enjoyed himself far better learning to shoot a S&W Model 29 .44 Magnum at a shooting range.

I asked him why he was bored with Frisco.

He told me that after you push your fingers through the superficial wonder, you realise just what a decadent and insane place it really is. He now prefers to travel through the Mountain States and the Midwest. He finds more comfort there.

He's a closet Christian - I know he is...... well, at least I pray that he is.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.87
  • Content Count:  43,795
  • Content Per Day:  6.20
  • Days Won:  58

its a colorful wrapper! like the rainbows that i see in the sky after a beautiful rainfall! why wouldn't BK be happy about implementing a new color scheme to their business?? i didn't like the old colors anyways and this change is welcome, IMO

This isnt about happy colors or being pretty. Its all about being pro gay and supporting the homosexual community. In the article it said "it showcases who we are as a brand." 

And in arizona, when we are out running around, we need to keep well hydrated. We often stop at fast food places to get drinks. Burger king will be a place we pass by from now on.

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  8
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

This isnt about happy colors or being pretty. Its all about being pro gay and supporting the homosexual community. In the article it said "it showcases who we are as a brand." 

And in arizona, when we are out running around, we need to keep well hydrated. We often stop at fast food places to get drinks. Burger king will be a place we pass by from now on.

yeah! just keep running right on by it! go to the next one! be careful of heat exhaustion, i hear its a killer!!

• Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.87
  • Content Count:  43,795
  • Content Per Day:  6.20
  • Days Won:  58

The heat is a killer. Today the high was 109. Actually cool for this time of year. We know how to keep safe in the heat. 

• Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  155
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,464
  • Content Per Day:  1.02
  • Days Won:  57
  • Birthday:  12/12/1952

It's being sold in Sin Francisco, the most decadent and cuckoo city in Commiefornia.

Hardly a surprise.

Perhaps they've been smoking too many joints.

I've never been to Sinfrisco but I have a (British) friend who has been there twice. He loved the city so much that he had to visit a second time. The third time he went to the States, he avoided Frisco altogether (he told me that he was bored with it), instead he spent some time in Nevada and enjoyed himself far better learning to shoot a S&W Model 29 .44 Magnum at a shooting range.

I asked him why he was bored with Frisco.

He told me that after you push your fingers through the superficial wonder, you realise just what a decadent and insane place it really is. He now prefers to travel through the Mountain States and the Midwest. He finds more comfort there.

He's a closet Christian - I know he is...... well, at least I pray that he is.

I live in California.  Was born and raised in Michigan but Southern California is now my home.  I"m not to sure what you mean by commiefornia.  I think banning all of the people in San Francisco all together is a bit unfair.  I really don't like the name calling.  I live 30 miles from Palm Springs, where they have a gay mayor.  They also have a gay pride parade each year.  Look I hate the lifestyle and I hate the way they flaunt it but I am not their judge, I only want  God to use me to tell them about Jesus before it's to late.  I am not their judge God is.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  104
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,458
  • Content Per Day:  0.55
  • Days Won:  5
  • Birthday:  01/31/1950

Guest shiloh357

I guess you missed the point that this company is promoting an abomination???  

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  406
  • Topics Per Day:  0.09
  • Content Count:  5,248
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Days Won:  67

Meanwhile in Russia.   :26:

Crimea set to swap Big Macs for 'Rusburgers'

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/blogs-news-from-elsewhere-28110011