IGNORED

Why This War is Different

Guest shiloh357

Guest shiloh357

I find it odd that the Muslim terrorists would fire on Jerusalem.  I  mean, we have had earful about how Jerusalem is one of their holiest cities and the Palestinians want it for their capital.

It shows that they don't really see it has being as holy as we are led to believe they do, since they are willing to fire long/medium range missiles into Jerusalem.  Fortunately, the Iron dome missile system has successfully protected Jerusalem. 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.88
  • Content Count:  43,795
  • Content Per Day:  6.21
  • Days Won:  58

Ive been wondering if one of their missiles would end up destroying the mosque on the temple mount. Wouldnt that be ironic that muslims would bring down that mosque and make it possible for the temple to be rebuilt there.

Guest shiloh357

The iron dome missile system is armed with a radar system that can tract the trajectory of incoming missies, so taht they don't waste their own missiles on Hamas' missiles that will land in open fields.

Yes it would be interesting if the iron dome detects a missile headed for the dome of the rock and was programmed not to protect it.  I don't think anyone would shed a tear over the loss of that ugly, pagan dome of the rock.

The iron dome missile system is armed with a radar system that can tract the trajectory of incoming missies, so taht they don't waste their own missiles on Hamas' missiles that will land in open fields.

I read an article, cant remember which major news source, that claimed the iron dome was a failure. I pretty much just rolled my eyes and moved on. One only has to look at the damage in israel to realize that it is working quite well.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  104
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,458
  • Content Per Day:  0.55
  • Days Won:  5
  • Birthday:  01/31/1950

here is a good idea while Israel is in Gaza they could fire a rocket from Gaza and get the dome

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  867
  • Topics Per Day:  0.24
  • Content Count:  7,331
  • Content Per Day:  2.00
  • Days Won:  31
  • Birthday:  04/28/1964

Ive been wondering if one of their missiles would end up destroying the mosque on the temple mount. Wouldnt that be ironic that muslims would bring down that mosque and make it possible for the temple to be rebuilt there.

They don't care about the Dome. They only care about infidels destroying it. It's the same with the Q'uran. Muslims make such a fuss about defacing or tearing up copies of the book, but they only get angry when non-Muslims do it. They often destroy copies of the Q'uran themselves so that they can blame it on non-Muslims.

There have been times in the past when Palestinian rioters have entered the Dome and vandalised it inside. As long as infidels don't do that, they don't care.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,055
  • Content Per Day:  0.17
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  07/12/1944

Today is a week since this round of killing began, but in fact the people in this country are under attack one way of the other since the beginning in 1948!

It is not new. It is just more sophisticated.

For this reason people in Israel have "got used" to these situations. I know. You never get used to a close friend killed right in front of you but as a general atmosphere this is true.

When I was 5 my parents were guarding me against these enemies.

I grew up and too the place of my parents spending many years doing what my parents did before me.

My children grew up and took over and now my grandchildren.....

I have  a grandson sitting opposite the Hammas in Gaza and we have SMS communication just to keep him connected to normality.\

I find it to be a spiritual war. No less! and in a spiritual war I can lose the battle very easily.

We are stronger than Hammas. But there is something that we can easily be dragged into.

I am talking about anger and hatred.

When they shoot all those rockets at my 14 grandchildren, it is so easy to get angry, frustrated and wish the enemy the worst I can imagine!

During the 2006 war with Hizbollah in Lebanon, God asked me to pray for Nasrallah.....

My initial reaction was "OVER MY DEAD BODY!!!"

A while later I did try and even succeeded (a miracle in itself) to pray for my number 1 enemy.

At that moment I realized what God was telling me.

It had nothing to do with Nasrallah! It was all about that anger and hatred potentially building up in my heart.

Today it is very clear to me that I don't have to hate my enemy in order to beat them at war.

This is why I do not wish my enemies to be crushed. We will do that if we have to but I think God's glory will be so much greater if that terrible enemy will TURN TO HIM!

I know...I know.... impossible, right?

If you really think this is impossible, you are missing out on one of God great facilities.... MIRACLES

Miracles are not beyond God

So my bottom line for now is to pray for my enemies even when I have to fight them!!

... and of course this is impossible without God's help

So, let's do the job WITHOUT hatred and anger.  How about it?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  867
  • Topics Per Day:  0.24
  • Content Count:  7,331
  • Content Per Day:  2.00
  • Days Won:  31
  • Birthday:  04/28/1964

Today is a week since this round of killing began, but in fact the people in this country are under attack one way of the other since the beginning in 1948!

For this reason people in Israel have "got used" to these situations. I know. You never get used to a close friend killed right in front of you but as a general atmosphere this is true.

I grew up and too the place of my parents spending many years doing what my parents did before me.

I have  a grandson sitting opposite the Hammas in Gaza and we have SMS communication just to keep him connected to normality.\

I find it to be a spiritual war. No less! and in a spiritual war I can lose the battle very easily.

We are stronger than Hammas. But there is something that we can easily be dragged into.

When they shoot all those rockets at my 14 grandchildren, it is so easy to get angry, frustrated and wish the enemy the worst I can imagine!

During the 2006 war with Hizbollah in Lebanon, God asked me to pray for Nasrallah.....

A while later I did try and even succeeded (a miracle in itself) to pray for my number 1 enemy.

It had nothing to do with Nasrallah! It was all about that anger and hatred potentially building up in my heart.

Today it is very clear to me that I don't have to hate my enemy in order to beat them at war.

This is why I do not wish my enemies to be crushed. We will do that if we have to but I think God's glory will be so much greater if that terrible enemy will TURN TO HIM!

If you really think this is impossible, you are missing out on one of God great facilities.... MIRACLES

So my bottom line for now is to pray for my enemies even when I have to fight them!!

Well said. I stand humbled.

• Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,136
  • Content Per Day:  4.63
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings hupo

I will keep your family in prayer......grandchildren are so special & dear to us.Yes I will pray for you & your family as I do for everyone in the MI.......I really do not see any hatred,hatred is never good......we can get angry though,not angry with people but angry that the situation is as it is & the enemy is very busy at work.......I think Israel has every right to be angry(anger doesn't always have to be followed by hatred).....................the thing to do is pray,Glory to God!                                                                               With love-in Christ,Kwik

I got that message right after 9/11. As I prayed and attempted to pray for the destruction of islam in my anger, the Lord changed my prayer midthought. Changed it to bring them to salvation and stop their violence. Quite a humbling change in attitude for me.