Last Daze

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,665
  • Content Per Day:  0.46
  • Days Won:  3

So are you saying the "false prophet" is the same one as the "another beast" of Rev.13:11 forward? I'm not afraid to say they are the same entity.

Hi Salty

Revelation 13:11   And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon.

The false prophet is the second beast above.

He's the little horn in Daniel that comes out of the 10 horrns.

The first beast has 7 heads and 10 horns, with ten crowns

the second has only two horns like a lamb.

Describing two different beasts.  One is made up of 10 kings, the other one solo.

The false prophet will rule in the days of these kings, so they are there side by side ruling together.  Both will be thrown into the lake of fire.  There's two beasts thrown in there, not one.

Daniel 2:44   And in the days of these kings shall the God of heaven set up a kingdom, which shall never be destroyed: and the kingdom shall not be left to other people, but it shall break in pieces and consume all these kingdoms, and it shall stand for ever.

Rev.13

14 And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.

Rev.19

20 And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.

Good that you see a link between that 2nd beast and the false prophet of Rev.19:20. But I do not interpret that to mean two different entities. They are both the same entity, the devil ("dragon") himself. The "false prophet" is an role, or office he will play for the tribulation, and when Jesus returns, that role will be destroyed along with the 1st beast (kingdom).

The "beast" of Rev.19:20 thus is the 1st beast of ten horns, ten crowns, seven heads, a kingdom. That will end when Jesus comes to smite it upon its feet per Daniel 2, which is why it goes in the lake of fire at Christ's coming.

So are you saying the "false prophet" is the same one as the "another beast" of Rev.13:11 forward? I'm not afraid to say they are the same entity.

Salty.

The beast of the earth rev.13:11.= the miracle worker in rev 19.= the f,prophet.= the son of perdition 2thess.2.= little horn Dan 7.

Two horns like a lamb = (1). in charge of the secular. (2). in charge of the spiritual.(he is god).

jesse.

Yes, that's what I believe too, except I do not believe they are two different persons or entities. I believe the "false prophet" is merely a role Satan the dragon will play. Remember, our Lord Jesus was called a Prophet in Scripture also, and that is who Satan is coming to portray in order to deceive the whole world, especially those who believe on Jesus Christ as God's Promised Saviour.

Salty.

The beast of the earth rev.13:11.= the miracle worker in rev 19.= the f,prophet.= the son of perdition 2thess.2.= little horn Dan 7.

Two horns like a lamb = (1). in charge of the secular. (2). in charge of the spiritual.(he is god).

jesse.

Yes, that's what I believe too, except I do not believe they are two different persons or entities. I believe the "false prophet" is merely a role Satan the dragon will play. Remember, our Lord Jesus was called a Prophet in Scripture also, and that is who Satan is coming to portray in order to deceive the whole world, especially those who believe on Jesus Christ as God's Promised Saviour.

The f.proph.is the son of satan;son of perdition.

jesse.

jesse.

The title "son of perdition" is only an expression, just like "man of sin" is in that same 2 Thess.2 chapter. It does not mean Satan has a son literally. In The Gospel our Lord Jesus called Judas by that "son of perdition" title, does that mean Judas was a son of Satan? Not literally, but spiritually, which is also the meaning of Apostle John's "many antichrists" (i.e., Satan's workers).

The "false prophet" title of Rev.19:20 has confused many for centuries, brethren assigning all sorts of persons to that. It becomes cleared up once one realizes just what Satan is coming to work on this earth for the end. Until one realizes that part, they won't understand how that "false prophet" is only a role that Satan will play for the tribulation timing.

jesse.

The title "son of perdition" is only an expression, just like "man of sin" is in that same 2 Thess.2 chapter. It does not mean Satan has a son literally. In The Gospel our Lord Jesus called Judas by that "son of perdition" title, does that mean Judas was a son of Satan? Not literally, but spiritually, which is also the meaning of Apostle John's "many antichrists" (i.e., Satan's workers).

The "false prophet" title of Rev.19:20 has confused many for centuries, brethren assigning all sorts of persons to that. It becomes cleared up once one realizes just what Satan is coming to work on this earth for the end. Until one realizes that part, they won't understand how that "false prophet" is only a role that Satan will play for the tribulation timing.

Yeah;but it is posible that he has satans seed in him.??

Like jesus is the Son of God;  He has 23 chromosomes only; and just one Y (male).

Normally it should be 23 of the mother, and 23 of the father, and one Y (male) or X (female).

jesse.

Yeah;but it is posible that he has satans seed in him.??

Like jesus is the Son of God;  He has 23 chromosomes only; and just one Y (male).

Normally it should be 23 of the mother, and 23 of the father, and one Y (male) or X (female).

jesse.

No. You're apparently thinking that the angels must put on a flesh body to appear on earth in our earthly dimension. They do not require a flesh body. Nor does our Lord Jesus either, for His flesh body was transfigured to the Heavenly type resurrection body.

Remember Hebrews 13 where we are admonished to be hospitable to strangers, because some have entertained angels unaware. They appear on earth with the same kind of image of man that we have, doesn't mean it's a body of flesh just because of that image of man, because that image of man originates with God's Own Image Likeness per Gen.1.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,011
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Days Won:  4

Salty.

jesse.

An abstract concept like a "role" that someone plays is cast into the lake of fire?  That's new.  So his "role" will be tormented day and night forever and ever?  Sounds weird.

Salty.

jesse.

An abstract concept like a "role" that someone plays is cast into the lake of fire?  That's new.  So his "role" will be tormented day and night forever and ever?  Sounds weird.

Ezekiel 28:2 Son of man, say unto the prince of Tyrus, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Because thine heart is lifted up, and thou hast said, I am a God, I sit in the seat of God, in the midst of the seas; yet thou art a man, and not God, though thou set thine heart as the heart of God:

jesse. 

Where does it say that day and night torment in the Rev.19:20 Scripture? must have missed that.

Ezekiel 28:2 Son of man, say unto the prince of Tyrus, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Because thine heart is lifted up, and thou hast said, I am a God, I sit in the seat of God, in the midst of the seas; yet thou art a man, and not God, though thou set thine heart as the heart of God:

jesse. 

Yep, there it is. Reading further down we discover God was using the titles of prince and king of Tyrus (rock) to point to the "anointed cherub that covereth" that was in God's Garden of Eden, which of course means Satan.