• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  116
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  12/21/1952

Lets make this simple. Did God give unto Adam "Authority" over all the earth, and all the works of his hands?

Is Satan and all fallen angels created by the hands of God? Yes

The Bible says yes, so why are you disagreeing with God? To what purpose are you doing this?

You keep asking that same question and I keep answering it.....    no, Angels are not of this earth (world/universe)   Angels are/were part of the heavenly realm, not ours.    Adam had authority over things of this world, not everything God ever created.  God created heaven and the throne and the other things in his realm also......   do you really think Adam had authority over heaven.....  

Why are you bringing up Heaven? We are talking about things on this earth. Were are all the angels that rebelled against God? They are not in Heaven, but here on earth.

Adam had "authority" over every thing here on earth!

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  30
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,373
  • Content Per Day:  0.76
  • Days Won:  22

ya just gotta wonder sometimes......

The biblical way for the commanding of angels is found in several places. It is this: the people of God pray; the Lord hears their prayer; the Lord sends His angel or angels to do a work. Believers on earth do not have control over the angels. That is a myth made up by those who want to claim some great power over the spirit world that they do not have. Here are some examples:

It is absolute deception to believe people command the armies of heaven

Here is a good Bible based explanation

Why are you bringing up Heaven? We are talking about things on this earth. Were are all the angels that rebelled against God? They are not in Heaven, but here on earth.

I know this is addressed to Enoob, but this is a public forum so ...

When was the last time you commanded an angel Curtis?  Have you EVER done that?  Cause if you haven't,  why not?  Man, if I thought I could command

angels, I'd get right at it!!!!

So...when did you last tell Micheal what to do?  Huh?

Curtis, are you aware that angels are not part of creation.....   they were already here singing along and shouting as God created the universe...

Are "angels" created beings? Are they not a part of the works of God's hands? Did they not rebel against God and were cast down to this earth?

Did not Adam have "authority" and "dominion" over all the earth, and over all the works of God's hands? Yes!

Nowhere in the Bible did any human being other than Jesus ever exercised authority over angels.   So to say that man has authority over angels is going outside of Scripture.

Luk 9:1  Then he called his twelve disciples together, and gave them power and authority over all devils, and to cure diseases

What a weak response.   Jesus gave temporary authority over demons to His disciples.

That does not support your actual argument that mankind has authority over the angelic realm.    Sorry but you have pretty much shown that you cannot support your original argument.  

Man had NO authority over angels and never has.  

Luk 10:19  Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you. 
Luk 10:20  Notwithstanding in this rejoice not, that the spirits are subject unto you; but rather rejoice, because your names are written in heaven. 

This was given to 72 followers of Jesus. Jesus never took back this power from them. Does Christ have "authority" over angels?
If he does, then we also have the same authority because he lives in us as our new life!!!!! It is no longer "I" that liveth but Christ!!!!

The biblical way for the commanding of angels is found in several places. It is this: the people of God pray; the Lord hears their prayer; the Lord sends His angel or angels to do a work. Believers on earth do not have control over the angels. That is a myth made up by those who want to claim some great power over the spirit world that they do not have. Here are some examples:

When was the last time you commanded an angel curtis?  Have you EVER done that?  Cause if you haven't,  why not?  Man, if I thought I could command

Do angels obey Christ? Where does Christ live? Who is the life of the born again believer? It is no longer "I" that liveth but Christ liveth in me!!!

Does Jesus Christ have all power and all authority in Heaven and earth? If he does then so do we since he is our head, and we are his body!!!!

1Co 6:2  Do ye not know that the saints shall judge the world? and if the world shall be judged by you, are ye unworthy to judge the smallest matters? 
1Co 6:3  Know ye not that we shall judge angels? how much more things that pertain to this life? 

One can not possibly judge angels unless you first have "authority" over them!!!

Curtis, how many people have now pointed out to you that you are mistaken in your assertion that Adam had dominion over angels?

Are you willing to learn from a host of seasoned believers?

Fez, bring scripture proof. Show me through the Word of God that Adam did not have authority over all things here on earth.

Hi ayin jade,

Just popped In on your conversation to say that angels were created -

`On the day that you were created....` (Ez. 28: 13) (referring to Lucifer)

They were in the third heaven (1 Cor. 12 : 2) & were created before the universe - which consists of the Celestial (planets, stars etc) & atmospheric (clouds, birds etc) heavens.  (Gen. 1: 14 - 18)  When Lucifer was cast out of the thronal area (3rd heaven) then he took resident in the `principalities & powers` realm (Col. 1 16). He is known as the `Prince of the power of the air.` (Eph. 2: 2) This is an authority area that is invisible, & will soon be cleansed when Satan (Lucifer) is cast to the earth, limiting his power greatly. (Rev. 12: 9)

Im well aware that angels are created. My question was in what way do creatures of heaven fall under dominion over the earthly creatures mentioned in the bible verses I posted. 

Eph 6:12  For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the cosmic powers over this present darkness, against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly places. 

Did not Jesus give to us "authority" over ALL the power of the enemy? Or was he mistaken, that there is no authority that he could give us?
If the Church today does not have this authority, then we are at the mercy of the devil and all evil spirits.(fallen angels)
Edited by CurtisCWilson

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  30
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,373
  • Content Per Day:  0.76
  • Days Won:  22

When was the last time you commanded an angel curtis?  Have you EVER done that?  Cause if you haven't,  why not?  Man, if I thought I could command

Do angels obey Christ? Where does Christ live? Who is the life of the born again believer? It is no longer "I" that liveth but Christ liveth in me!!!

Does Jesus Christ have all power and all authority in Heaven and earth? If he does then so do we since he is our head, and we are his body!!!!

That, my friend, is one big huge COPOUT.   LOL!

Nicely diverted and quite nonsensical.    wonder what happen to Adam and Eve in the garden......... :whistling: 

That, my friend, is one big huge COPOUT.   LOL!

Nicely diverted and quite nonsensical.    wonder what happen to Adam and Eve in the garden......... :whistling: 

Do not say that is a "cop out"  Bring forth scripture to prove your point. Opinions are not truth.

When was the last time you commanded an angel Curtis?  Have you EVER done that?  Cause if you haven't,  why not?  Man, if I thought I could command

Is Satan an angel? Have you ever commanded the devil to leave you, or your family, or any body? How about evil spirits, ever resist them and command them in any way?

If not you might want to do an indepth study on "authority" that Jesus gave unto his Church.