IGNORED

Opinions of Requiring Muslims in USA to Register?

JTC

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  200
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,795
  • Content Per Day:  0.65
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  07/26/1952

The reason I want even Muslim citizens to register is because last night I saw a special that included El Baghdadi. I was very sleepy but I'm pretty sure this guy is an American citizen.

I'd like to deport them all too, but that will never happen. It would be even better to go back in time and never let them all in. But that's not possible.

If you ever run for office cletus be sure to tell us who you are. I might vote for you. I've often agreed with you here on the board, so you have a good chance of getting my vote.

I agree when this effort totally fails, then American boots will have to be on their ground. After how many more Americans are killed and injured is the problem. Let's hope we get the right president next. Obama isn't a man who should have been president. He doesn't know how. I think we all know that by now.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  104
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,458
  • Content Per Day:  0.55
  • Days Won:  5
  • Birthday:  01/31/1950

Lol. If I could run for president I am sure I would get assassinated. Every president since regan has spoken of a new world order and supported it. God showed me a few years back in the bible a scripturw that says there was none to rule in righteousness. God told me after 9/11 He knew what He was doing. You ever seen the movie conair? I feel like the crazy guy on the plane as its gonna crash, singing Hes got the whole world in His hands... every little baby in His hands....

I am so glad He saved me.

might be

Isa 57: 1

The righteous perisheth, and no man layeth it to heart: and merciful men are taken away, none considering that the righteous is taken away from the evil to come.

• Topic Count:  104
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,458
  • Content Per Day:  0.55
  • Days Won:  5
  • Birthday:  01/31/1950

I see no need for them to register I do see a need to force all muslims out of U.S. and at least half of the South Americans.

All Muslims or those who are not citizens?

we do not need people living next door that state openly " you must convert to my beliefs" or off with you're head.

They politely move in but when they can not change the laws they resort to my first comment.

There is roughly  3,480,000 muslims in America.

Now when one campares  3,480,000 to the American population 313.9 million

it does not sound like many muslims.  if half of them decided to become a martyr

it would sound different

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  32
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,849
  • Content Per Day:  0.47
  • Days Won:  24
  • Birthday:  10/15/1996

I see no need for them to register I do see a need to force all muslims out of U.S. and at least half of the South Americans.

we do not need people living next door that state openly " you must convert to my beliefs" or off with you're head.

They politely move in but when they can not change the laws they resort to my first comment.

it does not sound like many muslims.  if half of them decided to become a martyr

it would sound different

So your answer is to deport American citizens because you don't agree with their religion? Exactly where do you think that would stop? Once you deny rights to one group it only becomes easier to deny them to the next.

Whether you agree with them or like what they believe is irrelevant...in this country they have the right to practice whatever religion they wish, the same right you have.

• Topic Count:  20
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2,875
  • Content Per Day:  0.71
  • Days Won:  9

it would sound different

So your answer is to deport American citizens because you don't agree with their religion? Exactly where do you think that would stop? Once you deny rights to one group it only becomes easier to deny them to the next.

Whether you agree with them or like what they believe is irrelevant...in this country they have the right to practice whatever religion they wish, the same right you have.

I agree. We are at a time in the U.S. when our rights are being eroded. The Patriot Act opened a huge number of powers given to the President and the various government security departments, and as citizens, we are losing our freedom. After 911, people were in fear and because of that fear, were more accepting of government intrusion if it could keep 911 from happening again.

One of the freedoms being slowly lost is freedom of religion. That means the government is slowly limiting what Christians in this country can do because of their beliefs. If we encourage the government to target Islam, a religion, we have opened the door to further power grabbing by the government, which can then justify targetting any religion because they find a reason to label it as dangerous or terrorist. Some political wonks have already called fundamental Christianity dangerous. Just look at Nazi Germany. Jews were labeled dangerous, and subhuman. How far will fallen people go? And when speaking of government, we are talking about fallen people. Well, Nazi Germany is a good example. Pol Pot with Kmer Rouge is another example.   

We have Obama now taking advantage of added presidential power and look at what he is doing. Do we really want to add power to those who are more then likely, eventually to abuse that power?

The constitution guarantees freedom of religion, without government intrusion, except if an individual or group violates the U.S. law. So, the answer is to look at the law, not to designate a particular religious group as dangerous because that gives the government additional power to persecute a religion.  

Guest shiloh357

I think it bears noting that Islam isn't a "religion" in the conventional sense in which we use that word.  Islam is a death cult and it is a government.  Islam doesn't know anything about a separation of religion and state.  If you look at Muslim countries, the religion is the government and the government is the religion.

Islam is a cult of domination.  It doesn't plant itself in a nation to be an equal member of that nation.  Islam requires submission upon pain of death.  Historically, Islam has always spread itself by the sword.  They are peaceful until they are strong enough to take over a nation or people group.

Look at all of the attempts by Muslim countries to wipe out Israel.  Look at the calls for Israel's annihilation that come from Muslim countries.  Note that no Muslim organization or nation condemns Islamic terrorism perpetrated by Hamas or Hezbollah.   Now they are calling for attacks in the US and to raise the ISIS flag over the White House.

Mosques in Islamic theology are sovereign Muslim territory.  When Muslims purchase property and build a mosque on American soil, that property is, for them, no longer American soil, but sovereign Muslim land.  It is a "victory" against the US.   The Cordova Mosque that was being considered being built at Ground Zero in NYC was a victory mosque.  "Cordova" was a city in Spain that Muslims once conquered.  That mosque was meant to be named after the Muslim victory over Christians.  The symbolism being that 9/11 was a victory over the US and this mosque would commemorate that victory in Islamic culture.

Constitutionally, we cannot prevent Islam from existing in our nation, but we can deport non-citizen Muslims who are here illegally, already breaking our laws and cannot provide a good reason for why they are here.  We can't let liberal sensitivities keep us from doing what is in our nations best interests to protect ourselves from potential terrorists.  We can take measures to ensure that we are not allowing radicals to come to this country and use our freedoms against us and to shield themselves as they plot to kill our citizens.

I think it bears noting that Islam isn't a "religion" in the conventional sense in which we use that word.  Islam is a death cult and it is a government.  Islam doesn't know anything about a separation of religion and state.  If you look at Muslim countries, the religion is the government and the government is the religion.

Islam is a cult of domination.  It doesn't plant itself in a nation to be an equal member of that nation.  Islam requires submission upon pain of death.  Historically, Islam has always spread itself by the sword.  They are peaceful until they are strong enough to take over a nation or people group.

Look at all of the attempts by Muslim countries to wipe out Israel.  Look at the calls for Israel's annihilation that come from Muslim countries.  Note that no Muslim organization or nation condemns Islamic terrorism perpetrated by Hamas or Hezbollah.   Now they are calling for attacks in the US and to raise the ISIS flag over the White House.

Mosques in Islamic theology are sovereign Muslim territory.  When Muslims purchase property and build a mosque on American soil, that property is, for them, no longer American soil, but sovereign Muslim land.  It is a "victory" against the US.   The Cordova Mosque that was being considered being built at Ground Zero in NYC was a victory mosque.  "Cordova" was a city in Spain that Muslims once conquered.  That mosque was meant to be named after the Muslim victory over Christians.  The symbolism being that 9/11 was a victory over the US and this mosque would commemorate that victory in Islamic culture.

Constitutionally, we cannot prevent Islam from existing in our nation, but we can deport non-citizen Muslims who are here illegally, already breaking our laws and cannot provide a good reason for why they are here.  We can't let liberal sensitivities keep us from doing what is in our nations best interests to protect ourselves from potential terrorists.  We can take measures to ensure that we are not allowing radicals to come to this country and use our freedoms against us and to shield themselves as they plot to kill our citizens.

I know some try to claim Islam is not a religion, but no matter how you spin it, Islam is a religion as it defines a belief in a god, and dictates what a person is to do as a Muslim to achieve paradise.

If you classify Islam as a government and not a religion because it includes laws for a government, then by using the same standards, Judaism is not a religion as the Mosaic covenant includes laws on how to set up the government, and laws which might be called civil laws. The Mosaic covenant, when full implemented includes government. Christianity teaches that Jesus is the King, and sets the law as well as judges, and not only that but a time in the future, Jesus will come with an army and defeat the enemy countries, becoming ruler over the world. Christianity might also be defined as government and not a religion.

In history, there have been many church/states in which Christianity was the state religion. That did not work out so well for those who practiced their faith in a manner which the government did not approve. We all know Rome was a church/state. England was a church/state which is why the Puritans came to America.  And history tells us the Geneva was a church/city, influenced by Calvin, and Servetus was found guilty and executed due to heresy.

Now, if a person is illegally in the U.S., then that is against the law, not against a religion, and the person should be deported, provided there are no mitigating circumstances which would have justified that they are living in the U.S.    

Guest shiloh357

I know some try to claim Islam is not a religion, but no matter how you spin it, Islam is a religion as it defines a belief in a god, and dictates what a person is to do as a Muslim to achieve paradise.

What I said was, that it is not a religion in the conventional sense that we use the term over here.  Yes it is a religion, but it is death cult.   You can't compare it or set it on equal footing with Christianity, Judaism, Buddhism, etc.   Islam is unique in how it operates compared to other "religions."

If you classify Islam as a government and not a religion because it includes laws for a government, then by using the same standards, Judaism is not a religion as the Mosaic covenant includes laws on how to set up the government, and laws which might be called civil laws.

Well I guess its a good thing I don't classify it that way, isn't it?

What I said was, that it is not a religion in the conventional sense that we use the term over here.  Yes it is a religion, but it is death cult.   You can't compare it or set it on equal footing with Christianity, Judaism, Buddhism, etc.   Islam is unique in how it operates compared to other "religions."

I do believe Islam is a religion, like many other religions. From the view of scripture, NT, there is only one way to God, and that is thru grace by faith in Jesus. Anything else is of the 'synagogue of Satan'. So, Islam would fall under the religious category of the 'synagogue of Satan', as does Buddhism, Shinto, Satanism, Wicca, etc. Christianity is a very broad category, and some forms of belief labeled as Christianity do not fit the biblical model of a believer in Jesus and what it encompasses, so some forms of Christianity are 'synagogues of Satan'.

There really are some common groupings of religions which do not lead to salvation. There are similarities. Islam is not entirely unique in the broader spectrum of religions.  

No, when you call Islam a death cult, what do you mean? Please give some examples.  

Guest shiloh357

I do believe Islam is a religion, like many other religions.

Objectively speaking it is not.   Religions like Judaism, Chrisitanity and Buddhism don't murder people who convert from those religions to another religion.  No other religion is rooted in domination of entire nations by force.  No other religion calls for the complete annihilation of the Jews and Israel.  No other religion is forces conversion upon pain of death.  No other religion condones "honor killings" if their daughters fall in love with someone who is not of that religion.  No other religion punishes female victims of rape unless she can produce 4 witnesses.  Look at the gender apartheid and extreme dhimmitude that characterizes Islam. 

From the view of scripture, NT, there is only one way to God, and that is thru grace by faith in Jesus. Anything else is of the 'synagogue of Satan'. So, Islam would fall under the religious category of the 'synagogue of Satan', as does Buddhism, Shinto, Satanism, Wicca, etc. Christianity is a very broad category, and some forms of belief labeled as Christianity do not fit the biblical model of a believer in Jesus and what it encompasses, so some forms of Christianity are 'synagogues of Satan'.

Actually that isn't what synagogue of satan means.  It is not a "category" of religion. 

Sure, Islam is false religion like other false religions on the grounds that it is false, but Islam is far away different than other false religions as well.  It really is in a category all by itself.   Christians and Jews and Buddhists don't go around blowing people up or murdering people for making a characiture of their religious leaders. 

Islam is not entirely unique in the broader spectrum of religions.

Oh, yes it is.  Even athiests like Bill Mahr, who I generally never listen to, actually admitted that Islam can't really be compared to other relgions.  It was probably the one time I actually agreed with him on something.

No, when you call Islam a death cult, what do you mean? Please give some examples.

Are you kidding???   Go to any Muslim country and what happens if someone decides to convert from Islam to Christianity or Judaism???  I am surprised you even have to ask the question.  Look at what ISIS is doing.  Look at Hamas, Hezbollah, Al Qaeda.   Islam's history has always been about bloodshed and murder.  It is awash in the blood of its victims for centuries.  Look at what I noted above in the first part of my response.  Every Muslim nation stands in solidarity for the annihilation of the Jews.  Islam makes no secret of its intentions to take over the world.