Danielle86

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  30
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,373
  • Content Per Day:  0.76
  • Days Won:  22

Thanks sevenseas I appreciate your answer.  Please dont get me wrong in when you say to many want personal experiences dreams ,visions ecs.  And maybe Im not putting this very clearly I have met people that have entered in and it is biblical there are many scriptures that back it .  Not may of us have pushed through to this extent and this not ment as insult please forgive me if it comes across like that .  It is simply about God making himself know.  When I say there is a patern ( Ask and it shall be given you - this is outer court it is were you ask for things)  Seek and you shall find (The Holy Place , here you get revelation of Gods word and God deals with you ,  You worship ) .  Knock and the door will be opened up to you( Now this is the Holy of Hollies when God lets you in here silence becomes worship ) God makes His presence know ( Be still and know that I am God ) .  God deals with your fear when you come out , you know who you are .  you are not afraid af anything the world has to throw at you coz you know that you are backed by God almighty Himself the great I am.  When you come out you are diffrent coz you come out with Him and the world recognizes it though they cannot put their finger on it.  It is at this point you fully walk in Him    .  This said I have not entered in but I will continue practising Gods presence till He pulls me in .  When you at this place you cannot backslide and you cannot be fooled by the lies of the enemy coz truth dwels with you and you know Him and He knows you and you know His voice.  I was hoping that someone with such and experience whould be able to tell me their what it is like.

OK...no problem with how you answered at all.  please note, caps are for emphasis only

I did not say too many want personal experiences.  What I did say, is that too many people put their personal experience in FRONT of what scriptures says and that

will, and I'm sorry here, ALWAYS cause problems.

I can fully walk in any time I want.  I have felt God's presence many many times....but just the usual way.  Through the way God has made...as Qwik already explained and as

the book of Hebrews explains and goes into great detail in the process.

The ONLY person who could enter the Holy of Holies was the HIGH PRIEST...if you wish to follow the earthly tabernacle example, you would have to be a High Priest.

Are you a High Priest?  Well of course not...the only High Priest a Christian needs is JESUS.  He has made the way once and for all time.

You state you think there is a pattern...first you cited the OT example, outer and inner court and the Holy of Holies.  Now, you are quoting Jesus saying 'Ask and it

shall be given you....."

That is not a pattern...that is prayer and even so, that does not mean we simply ask and we get whatever we want.  That being said, God invites us and wants us to

get to know Him.  The first way to do that, is through the word He has already put into our hands.

There is NO place that a Christian can walk into, pray themself into, study themself into or worship themself into, that will be secure as heaven on earth...see your post above where

I highlighted what you wrote.

The Bible does not teach what you describe.  A person may have an experience where they feel shut out from the world and they may feel like they are in the presence of God

and the angels, but as long as we are on this earth, sooner or later, we get up from that experience and walk out into whatever life we enjoy.

Jesus promised He would never leave ur or forsake us and He returned to heaven but the Holy Spirit now indwells each believer and one of the things He does is to lead us

into all truth...however, there are qualifications for that all truth.  We need to make sure we are not following false teaching and we need DISCERNMENT as Jesus warned us

quite a few times that the devil comes as an angel of light.

What does that mean?  It means that he disguises himself as a good spirit in order to deceive those who desire to follow God with all their hearts.  This is a fact and we cannot

get around it.

Consider the temptation of Jesus in the wilderness.  The Bible tells us that the devil did leave Jesus after Jesus applied TRUTH to the devil's deceptive temptations...but only

for a SEASON.

Please understand that we cannot deviate from the word no matter how 'good' it sounds or how 'good' it feels.  Please study or at least read the book of Hebrews.  It

should answer your questions.

To dwell in the presence of the Lord is not a feeling...although of course feelings follow...it is to know God through His word, to be obedient to that word, to

be aware of the tactics of the enemy and to BELIEVE and have FAITH in what the Bible says.  You don't have to go hunting for God...He has already made a way.

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  24
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  06/27/1986

I never spoke about deviating .  Or pushing aside scripture and cant understand why everyone is taking so much offence from this and after alllllllllll you just said .  You still have no idea what Im talking about .  And its ok if you dont .  God bless

The only "pattern" I have found is He moves within me, in the spirit, and I stop and wonder what that was.  He answers by showing me what I need to know.  I can then accept it or reject it.  This "pattern" continues to this day.

At first, it was hard to determine what was happening, but the more I looked to Him, the easier it became to communicate.  What used to have me wondering is now one means of communication, which I look for all the time.

Thanks OneLight thanks for sharing with me . 

Hi Danielle, nice to hear from you.

From my own experiences and those of people I know, i don't think  there is a pattern to us finding God.  

In fact the more I hear and see I think it is more a case that God finds us.

I don't think the natural man has a heart inclined to God, natural man is a fallen being living in a fallen world.  But praise God he does not leave us alone and without

the opportunity to turn to him.  I suppose the big question is, what happens when we know God is speaking, do we turn  and listen or do we turn away.

Here are a few examples I know of.

A relative of mine attend a funeral a number of years ago.  During the service the 23rd Psalm was read over the grave.  I should mention that this person had never even thought of God or church before, apart from weddings, funerals etc.  During the reading of the Psalm they felt as if God was speaking it direct to them, so strong was this feeling that while everyone else was stood by the grave side with heads bowed, this person was looking around the cemetery fulling expecting to see God.  From that moment on, this person  knew God was real and that very next Sunday they attended church for the very first time and were saved.

Another person I know (who is now a church minister), one day while travelling along a road, he passed a large statue which had its arms held out. Suddenly they recalled the verse in the bible about the sheep and the goats Matt 25 v 31 - 34 where the sheep were on the right and the goats on the left.  It suddenly became very important to him to try to work out whether he had passed this statue on the left or the right and they realised they did not want to be on the left.  Through that simple act of passing this statue, this person

went on to be saved and has been in ministry ever since.

I know of another person a number of years ago who was hitch hiking (i don't personally think this is a safe thing to do and I would not encourage it).  But anyway several cars stopped to give this person a  lift and everyone single one was a christian who shared the massage of salvation with this person. By the time they got in the last car, the hitch hiker turned to the driver and said "i suppose you are a christian as well!" of course the driver was and had the privilege of leading this person to Christ.

Then there is the example of Saul / Paul in the bible of course wow was that dramatic.  Maybe we should thank God that he does to strike us blind to get our attention. :mgcheerful:

I am pretty certain that for people, maybe without even realising it, there will have been moments where God has revealed himself to them or where the seed has been

planted for revelation to come at a later date.

But we then have a choice to make.

I do understand your analogy of the temple etc as there are different levels on which to get to know God on,  personally I tend to think of it as going deeper and deeper, especially due to certain things God has shown me over the years.

God Bless

Wow thanks for sharing that with me just think the you put that was so amazing .  FYI you know really cool poeple .  This just put a smile on my face.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  30
  • Content Count:  3,373
  • Content Per Day:  0.76
  • Days Won:  22

I never spoke about deviating .  Or pushing aside scripture and cant understand why everyone is taking so much offence from this and after alllllllllll you just said .  You still have no idea what Im talking about .  And its ok if you dont .  God bless

Are you sure it is everyone else taking offence?  Or that no one understands?

The reason most people have responded by telling you there is no pattern, is because there is no pattern.

You are using subjective experience to confirm your belief.  It is simply your own experience.

No need to be so dismissive.  I don't think anyone here is offended other then perhaps yourself and I am sorry about that.

Are you sure it is everyone else taking offence?  Or that no one understands?

The reason most people have responded by telling you there is no pattern, is because there is no pattern.

You are using subjective experience to confirm your belief.  It is simply your own experience.

No need to be so dismissive.  I don't think anyone here is offended other then perhaps yourself and I am sorry about that.

You keep asuming things about me .  But Ill leave it at that .  Please enjoy the rest of your day .

• Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  57
  • Content Per Day:  0.02

Yes but that is when you come to salvation and the knowledge there of Im talking about when as a mature christian you seek the presence of God and get to know the person of who He is .  Please dont say you can learn that in the bible you could through study and revelation of the word in essence whom is God but when he becomes so real that your heart beat becomes like His.  And you are led fully by Him when all fear is delt with .

The Holy of Holies enters "You" (God's Temple) by your asking God for His Spirit.  When He has placed His Spirit in you then you are led into all truth. 

Edited by zhavoney

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  317
  • Content Per Day:  0.09

This said I have not entered in but I will continue practising Gods presence till He pulls me in .  When you at this place you cannot backslide and you cannot be fooled by the lies of the enemy coz truth dwels with you and you know Him and He knows you and you know His voice.  I was hoping that someone with such and experience whould be able to tell me their what it is like.

Danielle, you need to take that step. He doesn't pull you in. He wants you to know that it takes that step of faith to go in. 

Jhn 10:9 KJV - I am the door: by me if any man enter in, he shall be saved, and shall go in and out, and find pasture.

This is where he is calling you to put all your trust in him. This is the spot. He will make it know what faith is required.