OakWood

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,265
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

To be clear, I wasn't advocating blowing up the or a mosque there. I was simply saying I find it surprising that hasn't yet happened in all these many decades. I think back to the famed Golda Meir quote regarding peace in the middle east. There will be peace there, she said, when the Palestinians , and so much for certain Jews saying there is no such thing when their former Prime Minister recognized the community, love their children more than they love killing ours.

I think if Israel was compelled to claim what they believe is rightfully theirs under God that somewhere along the lines they would have delivered the ultimate challenge to their enemies and their allies already. Set it off and see who's side God is really on, in other words.

It's like a bad war poster. Tired of waiting for Armageddon? Are all those 'end of the world' dry goods just sitting in your bomb shelter? Does Mecca really tick you off just because? Lean now toward, "Set It Off". Brought to you buy the committee to pop-a-mosque! smiley-laughing010.gif

Sorry, I'm in a mood. :shout::P

I may make a poster out of that....   I could get hate mail on my facebook account.

BTW   should I just go away some day and not come back,  check with George to see if I upset him over something and he had to ask me to leave.......    since that's not likely I would think either I didn't see the cement truck coming when I backed out of the driveway, or the Brotherhood got me.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  867
  • Topics Per Day:  0.23
  • Content Count:  7,331
  • Content Per Day:  1.99
  • Days Won:  31
  • Birthday:  04/28/1964

To be clear, I wasn't advocating blowing up the or a mosque there. I was simply saying I find it surprising that hasn't yet happened in all these many decades. I think back to the famed Golda Meir quote regarding peace in the middle east. There will be peace there, she said, when the Palestinians , and so much for certain Jews saying there is no such thing when their former Prime Minister recognized the community, love their children more than they love killing ours.

I think if Israel was compelled to claim what they believe is rightfully theirs under God that somewhere along the lines they would have delivered the ultimate challenge to their enemies and their allies already. Set it off and see who's side God is really on, in other words.

It's like a bad war poster. Tired of waiting for Armageddon? Are all those 'end of the world' dry goods just sitting in your bomb shelter? Does Mecca really tick you off just because? Lean now toward, "Set It Off". Brought to you buy the committee to pop-a-mosque! smiley-laughing010.gif

I may make a poster out of that....   I could get hate mail on my facebook account.

BTW   should I just go away some day and not come back,  check with George to see if I upset him over something and he had to ask me to leave.......    since that's not likely I would think either I didn't see the cement truck coming when I backed out of the driveway, or the Brotherhood got me.

Or one of the Brotherhood driving a cement truck!

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,265
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

Or one of the Brotherhood driving a cement truck!

that is always possible....

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2,009
  • Content Per Day:  0.29
  • Days Won:  3

Well, I wish they would tear it down.....   that would bring all this to a head and we would see many things as to who is who and who's god is great.

I'm surprised it hasn't been blown up yet. Seriously. We see video's of Palestinians fighting against the IDF using rocks as weapons, while IDF retaliates with automatic weapons fire so clearly Israel has the weaponry, as do those who are terrorists in its ranks, to blow the mosque straight to the feet of Allah. Why haven't they? 

They bulldoze homes in the west bank, what's to stop them from detonating a sacred Muslim site and getting this over with? 

That would be catastrophic and the cause a lot of violence. Hamas wants Israel to do that. It's not a good idea to do exactly what the person who wants to destroy you wants you to do.

Guest shiloh357

Hamas....  They are nothing compared to Israel.  They have no power to destroy Israel.   If Israel wanted to, they could render Hamas into nothing but a greasy spot on the side of the road.  Israel out matches any Muslim country in the world.  Hamas isn't even a country.  They are bunch cockroaches who do not deserve to be included in the human race.

The Land on which the mosques sit belong to Israel.  Israel is within their rights to destroy all of the mosques.    Those mosques are used by the Imams  to scream and foam at the mouth while calling for the extermination of the Jews and the annihilation of Israel.  

http://www.i24news.tv/en/news/international/middle-east/140502-al-aqsa-mosque-imam-calls-for-destruction-of-israel

Hamas....  They are nothing compared to Israel.  They have no power to destroy Israel.   If Israel wanted to, they could render Hamas into nothing but a greasy spot on the side of the road.  Israel out matches any Muslim country in the world.  Hamas isn't even a country.  They are bunch cockroaches who do not deserve to be included in the human race.

The Land on which the mosques sit belong to Israel.  Israel is within their rights to destroy all of the mosques.    Those mosques are used by the Imams  to scream and foam at the mouth while calling for the extermination of the Jews and the annihilation of Israel.  

http://www.i24news.tv/en/news/international/middle-east/140502-al-aqsa-mosque-imam-calls-for-destruction-of-israel

The majority of Muslims do not engage in violence. It won't just be Hamas engaging in violence if you start intentionally destroying sites considered holy to Muslims. Imagine if Saudi Arabia destroyed the Vatican while the Pope was inside. Or if Pakistan destroyed the Taj-Mahal. That risks starting World War III and it is simply an insane idea to do so.

Guest shiloh357

The majority of Muslims do not engage in violence. It won't just be Hamas engaging in violence if you start intentionally destroying sites considered holy to Muslims. Imagine if Saudi Arabia destroyed the Vatican while the Pope was inside. Or if Pakistan destroyed the Taj-Mahal. That risks starting World War III and it is simply an insane idea to do so.

Frankly, Israel is within its rights to destroy those mosques since they are used to call for the destruction of Israel while at the same sitting on Israeli soil. The Pope isn't on Saudi soil calling for their destruction and the Taj Mahal isn't on Pakistani soil.   So your comparison is not really valid.   Israel really shouldn't allow that kind of incitement to occur in their own land since that incitement leads to terrorism.

You really overestimate the threat the Muslims pose on a military level.   From a military standpoint, Muslims are inferior and have proven in the past to be no match for Israel.   in 1948 Israel beat back six Arab nations even while those nations were being aided by Britain.  And Israel did it out manned and outgunned  70 to 1 on the battlefield.   Israel has nothing to worry about from the Muslims, militarily.   Israel Is one of the most powerful military forces in the world behind the US, Russia and China. 

And not only that, but you should Ezekiel 38 and 39 to find out what happens when the nations gather to try and destroy Israel.   Israel as one very important Ally who will come to Israel's aid and wipe out all but a sixth of the armies that come against her.   The Lord Himself fights for Israel and He has no problem waxing out any Muslim coalition that would seek Israel's destruction.

The land of Israel belongs to the Jews and to them alone.  It is theirs by divine right and no one can break God's covenant with Israel.  All they can do is break themselves against it.

Like I said, that could start World War III. That's not a good idea by any means. 

Job 4:8

As I have seen, those who plow iniquity
    and sow trouble reap the same.

You sow trouble, you will get trouble. If you sow peace, you will get peace.

Guest shiloh357

Like I said, that could start World War III. That's not a good idea by any means. 

Job 4:8

As I have seen, those who plow iniquity

and sow trouble reap the same.

You sow trouble, you will get trouble. If you sow peace, you will get peace.

Israel has sown peace.  Israel has made incredible concessions for peace over and over and over and has been repaid every time with bloodshed and more dead Jews on the streets.

The Muslims don't want peace with Israel.  .They want Israel to be wiped off the map and they have made no secret of that.  Israel has never started a war with the Arabs, but the Arabs have started multiple wars with Israel and Israel has one them all.    It is the Arabs who sow trouble and iniquity.  They worship a demon named Allah, so I am not surprised.

Israel doesn't need to give any more.  Israel needs to simply stand their ground and take back their land from the squatters and the terrorists who sow to Israel's destruction. 

Destroying the Al-Aqsa mosque is waging conflict and destruction. Not peace. You sow conflict, you get conflict.

If you sow peace, then you get peace. You sow peace by using peace, love, and understanding, destroying a holy site for a religion does none of those three things.