• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  13
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

To send an update on this situation.

IT has gotten worse if that's possible.

My wife has not budged and will not meet with our daughter until she has "repented properly"

My wife and I went to talk with our pastors and she told them that I didn't agree with them and they had a problem with it and said that I had broken their hearts.

And now when I need it most they will not counsel with me because of that. In the mean time my daughter has up and moved from Colorado to Pennsylvania and

has left for good  I fear as she is heartbroken again.

I felt that I needed to apologize to my wife for going on without her so that I could create some peace, but she will not forgive me and even though we still live in

the same house it is more like room mates and not as a married couple. I have tried to be tender to her but have only received rejection.

Now she is going to her cousins house in L.A. after Christmas and asked that I not come with her. I am heartbroken in despair and have no one to talk too.

I feel as if this marriage and family is a lost cause and am in constant stress and heartache and can't go on.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  326
  • Content Per Day:  0.09

Blessings to you......Tuk................Praying.....

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  141
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,257
  • Content Per Day:  1.23

Welcome to Worthy TUK!

:emot-wanttohug:

• Group:  Seeker
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  143
  • Content Per Day:  0.04

It seems like there should not be excommunication for atheists since they don't understand/know God. I mean, if we're honest with ourselves, aren't all newborns atheists? And if you were to have nothing to do with atheists, what would happen to newborns?

What about people with disabilities, who barely have mind enough to eat, would your pastor excommunicate them?

Maybe you can look into that and see what your pastors think? Is atheism a sin that you excommunicate for? Today we call atheists heathens, but back then maybe heathens were only those who prayed to other gods?

Edited by Cog

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  406
  • Topics Per Day:  0.09
  • Content Count:  5,248
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Days Won:  67

To send an update on this situation.

IT has gotten worse if that's possible.

My wife has not budged and will not meet with our daughter until she has "repented properly"

My wife and I went to talk with our pastors and she told them that I didn't agree with them and they had a problem with it and said that I had broken their hearts.

And now when I need it most they will not counsel with me because of that. In the mean time my daughter has up and moved from Colorado to Pennsylvania and

has left for good  I fear as she is heartbroken again.

I felt that I needed to apologize to my wife for going on without her so that I could create some peace, but she will not forgive me and even though we still live in

the same house it is more like room mates and not as a married couple. I have tried to be tender to her but have only received rejection.

Now she is going to her cousins house in L.A. after Christmas and asked that I not come with her. I am heartbroken in despair and have no one to talk too.

I feel as if this marriage and family is a lost cause and am in constant stress and heartache and can't go on.

As you now have more than five posts I have moved this to a more appropriate forum . 

God Bless. 

Nigel. 

Praying for you. 

• 2 weeks later...

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  7

Praying for you. Just one thing measure al things to the word of God your relationship to him is personal and should come above all advice or counsil keep God in his place at the top of your life the rest will fall into place.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  59
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,402
  • Content Per Day:  0.98
  • Days Won:  28
  • Birthday:  04/26/1971

Most of us are pretty simple having no depth or weight. We lack understanding and find ourselves falling into the pits that Satans minions dig for us.

I hear what your saying. Your lost and do not know how to get what you truly desire. Your ways to peace are failing and your family is falling apart.

The depth of your problem is far deeper than simple answers on a forum can minister too.

I was you. I lost my family. I was removed from my church. I wandered lost and alone in tge wilderness not understanding why. I was brpught to a place where I could learn about how I led my family to self destruction. I recovered from my hopeless state and found grace in Gods way. My wife did not. She is still blind to her own doings and blames the rest of the world for her own sin. My children are slowly coming round to understand their own part in things and our bonds are increasing. I abandoned the marriage and all attempts to rekindle a dead love. As much as lies within me I am at peace with her.

I would have to write a short novel to explain what had to happen for me to get to the place where I am today where I match calamity with serenity, so my purpose in writing here is only to encourage you to do as I did and continuously ask God to help you see the truth and give you the strength to do his will as you understand it to be.

With much empathetic love,

Gary

• 2 weeks later...

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  5

Just joined and not totally sure on how this thing works.  I went into the post about suicide and found that it was closed.  Wouldn't mind talking to someone but not sure how to do it.