• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  410
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  3,102
  • Content Per Day:  0.48
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  11/07/1984

Ok, this is kind of an odd miracle. I was teaching on the Kingdom of God, and afterword someone asked for prayer for her eyes. She cracked a joke and said you should pray for me to be three inches taller. I said, ok lets pray and she said she was just joking. Then, I looked at Emma, who was 5'1, and knew the Lord wanted to make her taller. She sat down in a chair, and I commanded one leg to grow out in Jesus name, then the other one. I stopped because I was shocked that Jesus actually did it, but felt I should have kept going. I was at a conference and Emma was there and I kept hearing in my heart to pray for her to be taller again. She sat down and her leg instantly shot out, so I grabbed camera to filmĀ  the rest.

Now, I don't know the exact reason why God would do something like this, it's not a healing and one of her legs was shorter or something like that. I believe it was prophetic for her walk with the Lord. Her testimony she came out of alot of stuff and has recently been rocked by the love of God. She now is finding exceptance in the love of Jesus and is trying to win her parents to the Lord. I believe it could be a prophetic statement that the Lord is raising her up, making her strong stature, taking her to new heights, lol.

Amen~!

Ā 

Is any thing too hard for the LORD? At the time appointed I will return unto thee, according to the time of life, and Sarah shall have a son. Genesis 18:14

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  71
  • Topic Count:  340
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  16,834
  • Content Per Day:  4.72
  • Days Won:  81
  • Birthday:  04/02/2000

AMAZING!!!!