Guest shiloh357

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,995
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,693
  • Content Per Day:  11.71
  • Days Won:  226

I get a kick out of one comment, that capitolism was just another method of oppression. They think Oppression? they ought to move to russia and see how far their riot would have gotten.

yes.gif

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2,009
  • Content Per Day:  0.29
  • Days Won:  3

I can tell you guys this much from my contacts. This isn't ending any time soon. This sin't the first time they've protested at this mall, and it was much bigger this time.

This has left the status of some sort of protest to movement level status. It's going to keep going.

Guest shiloh357

I can tell you guys this much from my contacts. This isn't ending any time soon. This sin't the first time they've protested at this mall, and it was much bigger this time.

This has left the status of some sort of protest to movement level status. It's going to keep going.

It is a pointless protest, though.   They have nothing to complain about.  Wilson didn't commit a hate crime and that was the finding of the Grand Jury.  No lawyer will prosecute him because all of the evidence is on his side.

There was no injustice here to riot and protest about.   These people are simply trying to fight a nonexistent battle in Ferguson,  Most of them are not even from Ferguson.  They are paid to be there and do this. 

They need to go home and get real jobs instead of fighting an imaginary enemy.

These rioters are nothing but troublemakers.  They burn down places of business costing Ferguson residents their jobs.  They torch cars and they block intersections and they impede ambulance and the fire department from responding to emergencies where someone's life is jeopardy. 

But these rioters are so selfish and short-sighted, they don't see that what they are doing is hurting their alleged "cause."   They go into businesses where people are trying to shop for the holidays and dsturb them there.  They are not winning the hearts of the people of Ferguson.  They are simply adding more to the animosity toward them that is already there.

The average person in Ferguson has NOTHING to do with what happened to Michael Brown. If these rioters had any commonsense they would go and picket at the police department.  They would make their voice heard on the radio or in the newspaper.  But no, they have to block people from getting to work and block emergency personnel from helping those needs, they have burn down a city and harass people in the stores.

Do you realize what these people have done to the property value in Ferguson???   If someone was trying to sell a house, they probably lost any potential buyers and forget about any new businesses coming into the area.  These rioters are really more trouble than they're worth.

Sorry, but they really are not a group that needs either sympathy or support.

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,995
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,693
  • Content Per Day:  11.71
  • Days Won:  226

It is a pointless protest, though.   They have nothing to complain about.  Wilson didn't commit a hate crime and that was the finding of the Grand Jury.  No lawyer will prosecute him because all of the evidence is on his side.

There was no injustice here to riot and protest about.   These people are simply trying to fight a nonexistent battle in Ferguson,  Most of them are not even from Ferguson.  They are paid to be there and do this. 

They need to go home and get real jobs instead of fighting an imaginary enemy.

These rioters are nothing but troublemakers.  They burn down places of business costing Ferguson residents their jobs.  They torch cars and they block intersections and they impede ambulance and the fire department from responding to emergencies where someone's life is jeopardy. 

But these rioters are so selfish and short-sighted, they don't see that what they are doing is hurting their alleged "cause."   They go into businesses where people are trying to shop for the holidays and dsturb them there.  They are not winning the hearts of the people of Ferguson.  They are simply adding more to the animosity toward them that is already there.

The average person in Ferguson has NOTHING to do with what happened to Michael Brown. If these rioters had any commonsense they would go and picket at the police department.  They would make their voice heard on the radio or in the newspaper.  But no, they have to block people from getting to work and block emergency personnel from helping those needs, they have burn down a city and harass people in the stores.

Do you realize what these people have done to the property value in Ferguson???   If someone was trying to sell a house, they probably lost any potential buyers and forget about any new businesses coming into the area.  These rioters are really more trouble than they're worth.

Sorry, but they really are not a group that needs either sympathy or support.

I agree shiloh.

people really need to get a grip and realize that it wasn't his skin color that got him shot. it was his attitude and his actions. had he shown even the slightest regard for the law, he'd be alive today.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.87
  • Content Count:  43,800
  • Content Per Day:  6.18
  • Days Won:  58

people really need to get a grip and realize that it wasn't his skin color that got him shot. it was his attitude and his actions. had he shown even the slightest regard for the law, he'd be alive today.

They wont. 

Just today I read a news article about a black woman who was in a car with her boyfriend near ferguson. Cops surrounded the car and her boyfriend squealed the tires to get away. A beanbag was shot at her window, breaking it. She lost her eye and is after the cops for "justice". The whole article portrayed her as an innocent victim. Just more "mean old cops out to get black people". 

Then at the very bottom of the article it turns out that her boyfriend had a warrant out for his arrest and he tried to flee. The media tried to spin it differently than it actually was.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  27
  • Topic Count:  338
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  15,727
  • Content Per Day:  2.45
  • Days Won:  39
  • Birthday:  02/27/1985

theyd be rioting even if he was found guilty. 

They wont. 

Just today I read a news article about a black woman who was in a car with her boyfriend near ferguson. Cops surrounded the car and her boyfriend squealed the tires to get away. A beanbag was shot at her window, breaking it. She lost her eye and is after the cops for "justice". The whole article portrayed her as an innocent victim. Just more "mean old cops out to get black people". 

Then at the very bottom of the article it turns out that her boyfriend had a warrant out for his arrest and he tried to flee. The media tried to spin it differently than it actually was.

they always do.

i even discovered an article on the ferguson grand jury published by the huffington post.  the  entire focus of the article was how the evidence was mishandled, the crime scene was tainted, and witnesses didn't really contradict themselves, and the grand jury was just flat out wrong.

it just blows my mind. the media loves to incite violence and promote the notion of racism because it sells.

• Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  104
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,924
  • Content Per Day:  0.61
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  03/22/1953

I wonder what might have happened - and would be happening now - if:

If (back in August) if the President, and the Attorney General of the US would have went on TV, appealed for calm, not pre-judged the situation, and said "let justice take its course."  (instead of say - among other things - going before the world stage at the UN and all but declaring the police officer guilty).

If the "reverends" Jackson and Sharpton would have resisted the urge to be relevant and instead stayed home.

If the 24/7/365 cable news media would have put some perspective in their reporting.

Oh well, what can one expect from community organizers, defenders of terrorists, and Leftists With An Agenda?

Guest shiloh357

I noticed in the news today that all the cameras and attention given to the rioters, communist groups are showing up and chanting communist slogans and passing out pro-communist literature.   All this attention on Ferguson is causing the weirdos to come out of the woodwork.