IGNORED

The four blood moons are happening right now!

KPaulG

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  98
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0

Here is something I find interesting... and perhaps telling....

We all know Jesus is the Lamb of God... God's divine Passover Lamb.

Several times in the gospels Jesus is called God's Lamb... but that name

association really explodes in the book of Revelation where the symbol

of Jesus Christ as the Lamb of God is used repeatedly. over and over.

One more reason to focus on SPRING 2015 !!

Be careful. Jesus is our focus. Always. When you focus on anything, or anyone, else, it becomes a distraction and a trap. Even idolatry. Don't camp out at the signs. Recognize them, pray about them, but continue to run your race and occupy until He comes.

In case anyone else has not figured out my posts...

they are focused on Christ and His second coming.

This topic is about that... at least from my point of view.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  733
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  3,017
  • Content Per Day:  0.43
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  04/09/1966

I came across a video on YouTube, by Rabbi Jonathan Cahn, that gives a lot of details of significant past events (recent, not historical) as they relate to the blood moons, but also, and specifically, during a Shemitah Year.  Being that we're in a Shemitah Year right now, and the exact last day of it just happens to end this year on the final blood moon, seen in Israel... and, well, it's too much "coincidence" for me to pass off. 

Even if you don't think there's anything to it, this video could change your mind.  Allow me to ask a question with boldness:  Do you hold firm to not believing there's anything to the blood moon prophecy out of wisdom and evidence - or out of stubborness?   To be fair, I'll answer that myself.  I hold tightly that it is relevant due to all evidence and prayer.  There's too much evidence to be "coincidental" and I've not received any correction or rebuke in prayer as of yet.  But I am absolutely open to being corrected by the Holy Spirit.  I want the truth, not to be right.  Period.  I'm also open to being wrong and corrected by the brethren if they can prove it.  I personally think it's too risky to not at least consider the possibility in line with the evidence, especially during the last two Shemitahs.  I'd rather be wrong and have nothing happen than to be wrong and not prepared.

The video on YouTube is called, Jonathan Cahn speaks prophetically on the 2014 2015 shemitah - November 2014 if you're interested.  God bless.

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  20
  • Content Count:  2,875
  • Content Per Day:  0.70
  • Days Won:  9

I came across a video on YouTube, by Rabbi Jonathan Cahn, that gives a lot of details of significant past events (recent, not historical) as they relate to the blood moons, but also, and specifically, during a Shemitah Year.  Being that we're in a Shemitah Year right now, and the exact last day of it just happens to end this year on the final blood moon, seen in Israel... and, well, it's too much "coincidence" for me to pass off. 

Even if you don't think there's anything to it, this video could change your mind.  Allow me to ask a question with boldness:  Do you hold firm to not believing there's anything to the blood moon prophecy out of wisdom and evidence - or out of stubborness?   To be fair, I'll answer that myself.  I hold tightly that it is relevant due to all evidence and prayer.  There's too much evidence to be "coincidental" and I've not received any correction or rebuke in prayer as of yet.  But I am absolutely open to being corrected by the Holy Spirit.  I want the truth, not to be right.  Period.  I'm also open to being wrong and corrected by the brethren if they can prove it.  I personally think it's too risky to not at least consider the possibility in line with the evidence, especially during the last two Shemitahs.  I'd rather be wrong and have nothing happen than to be wrong and not prepared.

The video on YouTube is called, Jonathan Cahn speaks prophetically on the 2014 2015 shemitah - November 2014 if you're interested.  God bless.

I see a lot of Christians claiming that a lot of things are God's judgements, or signs, but to me, they do not match the scriptural requirements.

So, how do you plan on preparing?

I see a lot of Christians claiming that a lot of things are God's judgements, or signs, but to me, they do not match the scriptural requirements.

I can only act according to my own convictions, and share them as I feel compelled to.  The choices are left to each individual and between them and the Holy Spirit.   I'm never the final word on any subject.

How do I plan on preparing?   That's the best, most important question in this - or any - thread on this forum.  "What will you do with this information?"

The short answer is:  It drives me closer to Jesus through examining myself regularly, repenting and putting away the things of this world to spend more time in Him.  I'm seeking direction from the Holy Spirit for if, and what, I need to do specifically to prepare for the times ahead.  Only then will I take action on it.

More specifically:  Since we don't know exactly what the result is going to be, I will continue to be watchful and prayerful of the signs, and looking for His return.  This information causes me to strive deeper into Christ and His word.  It causes me to be more mindful of my walk and the things I'm focused on and busy with.  I'm praying for His guidance in what, if anything, He wants me to do.  His response is not going to be the same for everyone.  But I pray for His leading and His protection during the coming times.  It causes me to be even more diligent to keep my lamp filled with oil. 

And it drives me deeper into intercessory prayer for Israel and others.  Since the history of the blood moons and Shemitah year directly relate to Israel and the dividing of God's land, it gives me a base for which I can start praying.  Especially since the U.S. has turned against Israel and pressuring her to give away more land.  Big mistake.  Huge.  That puts the U.S. in direct danger of God's wrath.  God will protect Israel, but they still need prayer. 

Does this information make me afraid?  Nope.  Not in the least.  I know God is in control and still on the throne, and that nothing happens without His knowledge or consent.  I also know that these things must come to pass and that they're encouraging signs to those who are truly born again.  This helps give me more boldness to share the gospel and lay aside everything in my life that's of my own doing and desire and surrender to Him and His will only. 

I can only act according to my own convictions, and share them as I feel compelled to.  The choices are left to each individual and between them and the Holy Spirit.   I'm never the final word on any subject.

How do I plan on preparing?   That's the best, most important question in this - or any - thread on this forum.  "What will you do with this information?"

The short answer is:  It drives me closer to Jesus through examining myself regularly, repenting and putting away the things of this world to spend more time in Him.  I'm seeking direction from the Holy Spirit for if, and what, I need to do specifically to prepare for the times ahead.  Only then will I take action on it.

More specifically:  Since we don't know exactly what the result is going to be, I will continue to be watchful and prayerful of the signs, and looking for His return.  This information causes me to strive deeper into Christ and His word.  It causes me to be more mindful of my walk and the things I'm focused on and busy with.  I'm praying for His guidance in what, if anything, He wants me to do.  His response is not going to be the same for everyone.  But I pray for His leading and His protection during the coming times.  It causes me to be even more diligent to keep my lamp filled with oil. 

And it drives me deeper into intercessory prayer for Israel and others.  Since the history of the blood moons and Shemitah year directly relate to Israel and the dividing of God's land, it gives me a base for which I can start praying.  Especially since the U.S. has turned against Israel and pressuring her to give away more land.  Big mistake.  Huge.  That puts the U.S. in direct danger of God's wrath.  God will protect Israel, but they still need prayer. 

Does this information make me afraid?  Nope.  Not in the least.  I know God is in control and still on the throne, and that nothing happens without His knowledge or consent.  I also know that these things must come to pass and that they're encouraging signs to those who are truly born again.  This helps give me more boldness to share the gospel and lay aside everything in my life that's of my own doing and desire and surrender to Him and His will only. 

Given that you believe something will happen to Israel, your plan is good.

Hagee is the main person who is promoting this idea. In scripture, whenever God was planning to do something to a group of people in warning, or judgement, or a sign, He always sent a prophet to warn the people to repent. Unfortunately, Hagee is not going to Israel to warn them and share the gospel. Hagee believes that the Jewish people already have a covenant (the Mosaic covenant), so there really is no need to share the gospel with the Jewish people. He believes that all Jewish people (who keep the Mosaic law) will be saved at a later time, and only Gentiles absolutely need to hear the gospel and accept Jesus now, or face hell.  So, if Hagee believes his own book, he sees no biblical need to share the gospel with the Jewish people.

Hagee is the main person who is promoting this idea. In scripture, whenever God was planning to do something to a group of people in warning, or judgement, or a sign, He always sent a prophet to warn the people to repent. Unfortunately, Hagee is not going to Israel to warn them and share the gospel. Hagee believes that the Jewish people already have a covenant (the Mosaic covenant), so there really is no need to share the gospel with the Jewish people. He believes that all Jewish people (who keep the Mosaic law) will be saved at a later time, and only Gentiles absolutely need to hear the gospel and accept Jesus now, or face hell.  So, if Hagee believes his own book, he sees no biblical need to share the gospel with the Jewish people.

Actually, Hagee is the loudest.  I bothers me to no end (a wrong attitude, I admit) that he takes credit for the blood moon prophecy.  He's a thief.  This wasn't his discovery at all.  Pastor Mark Biltz did.  Hagee grabbed hold of it and rode his coattails, making money by writing a book on it and running around like a head with his chicken cut off making appearances anywhere and everywhere people would let him.  This man is not only a thief, but heretical and should be avoided at all costs. 

Actually, Hagee is the loudest.  I bothers me to no end (a wrong attitude, I admit) that he takes credit for the blood moon prophecy.  He's a thief.  This wasn't his discovery at all.  Pastor Mark Biltz did.  Hagee grabbed hold of it and rode his coattails, making money by writing a book on it and running around like a head with his chicken cut off making appearances anywhere and everywhere people would let him.  This man is not only a thief, but heretical and should be avoided at all costs. 

My only point was that Hagee has been championing this blood moon prophecy, but since he does not believe that the Jewish people need to be shown the gospel of salvation, he is not following a biblical process. When a person receives prophetic knowledge, such as a sign pointing to a disastor or judgement or ???, they are to go to the people, warn them, and call for repentence, sharing the gospel of salvation.  

As far as Mark Blitz, by the same reasoning, he has been very loud and his ministry is mainly around the feast days as prophetic pointers. I have been talking to Christians about the spring feast days having been fulfilled and the fall feast days to be fulfilled in the future since around 1980. I discovered the relationship by being very familiar with the feast days and then reading the NT. Many Jewish believers have also discovered the same thing. One Jewish believer I knew, was the head of a MIssions board sharing the gospel with the Jewish people, and that Missions board has been presenting the feast days in Christian churches since the 1970's, and receiving donations to help share the gospel with the Jewish people. Mark Blitz apparently read a book by a Jewish believer and decided to start his own ministry, and write his own books about the feast days. So, by the same token as Hagee, Blitz did the same thing. He became convinced of something in the 1990's, that Messianic Jews have been teaching for years, and piggy backed on it.  Is Mark Blitz a thief?     

My only point was that Hagee has been championing this blood moon prophecy, but since he does not believe that the Jewish people need to be shown the gospel of salvation, he is not following a biblical process. When a person receives prophetic knowledge, such as a sign pointing to a disastor or judgement or ???, they are to go to the people, warn them, and call for repentence, sharing the gospel of salvation.  

As far as Mark Blitz, by the same reasoning, he has been very loud and his ministry is mainly around the feast days as prophetic pointers. I have been talking to Christians about the spring feast days having been fulfilled and the fall feast days to be fulfilled in the future since around 1980. I discovered the relationship by being very familiar with the feast days and then reading the NT. Many Jewish believers have also discovered the same thing. One Jewish believer I knew, was the head of a MIssions board sharing the gospel with the Jewish people, and that Missions board has been presenting the feast days in Christian churches since the 1970's, and receiving donations to help share the gospel with the Jewish people. Mark Blitz apparently read a book by a Jewish believer and decided to start his own ministry, and write his own books about the feast days. So, by the same token as Hagee, Blitz did the same thing. He became convinced of something in the 1990's, that Messianic Jews have been teaching for years, and piggy backed on it.  Is Mark Blitz a thief?     

I don't want to get into a debate over the matter.  I'm not saying I agree with all, or even most, of either of their teachings and I don't reject all them either.  The Lord often uses people in spite of themselves.  Frankly, I don't listen to Hagee at all and the only thing I listen to from Mark Biltz is about the blood moons, because it originated with him. 

You'd have to prove that Mark Biltz "apparently read a book by a Jewish believer and decided to start his own ministry, and write his own books about the feast days."  And, if it's true, how long had that book been published before Biltz wrote his?  It's not uncommon, or wrong, for people to write books based on topics from other books that have been published for some time.  It is, however, wrong and unethical to use someone else's research to do it immediately when the other person has just published their own studies - especially without giving credit, but taking the credit.  In what I've heard, and read, from Biltz, he at least does that.   With that, I bow of out of this portion of the thread to get back on track with the subject.

I don't want to get into a debate over the matter.  I'm not saying I agree with all, or even most, of either of their teachings and I don't reject all them either.  The Lord often uses people in spite of themselves.  Frankly, I don't listen to Hagee at all and the only thing I listen to from Mark Biltz is about the blood moons, because it originated with him. 

You'd have to prove that Mark Biltz "apparently read a book by a Jewish believer and decided to start his own ministry, and write his own books about the feast days."  And, if it's true, how long had that book been published before Biltz wrote his?  It's not uncommon, or wrong, for people to write books based on topics from other books that have been published for some time.  It is, however, wrong and unethical to use someone else's research to do it immediately when the other person has just published their own studies - especially without giving credit, but taking the credit.  In what I've heard, and read, from Biltz, he at least does that.   With that, I bow of out of this portion of the thread to get back on track with the subject.

Mark Blitz stated he came up with the idea of teaching Hebrew roots after reading a book by a Jewish believer.  I read that on his site, in his autobiography. He took the information and published it, despite the fact the Jewish believers were going to churches to present the information and to explain the symbolism in the feast day, as well as the symbolism in the celebrations. Any donations were used to fund Jewish evangelism. Multiple Jewish believers have published books, some going back to the 1970's and some in the 2000's. So, Mark Blitz took the information, and published his own book, but from what I have read, his book does not support the sharing of the gospel with Jewish people. Blitz does not head up a missionary board.  

If Blitz did the original study, the information is available. Anyone could have read his book, and done further research, making it their original work. If Blitz has not gone to Israel and share the gospel, he is making the same mistake as Hagee. If God were sending these blood moons as signs to Israel, it is up to those whom God revealed His intent to share the gospel with the people that the sign is for. It is not to write a book, but to share the signs, why God is sending the signs, and the gospel.  

On another thread, you asked why this might not be a sign of things coming to Israel. This is one of the reasons. If God sends a sign to a particular people, he also send messengers to those people to tell them of what is coming and a call to repent which would be the gospel. If the 'messenger' is not going to the people involved, then they are not a messenger from God.

I remember when 'so called' prophets claimed that they knew ahead of time about various disastors in the U.S. One was hurricane Katrina. They said Katrina was a judgement of God against New Orleans. I asked the person, why didn't you go to New Orleans to share the message with the people and to share the gospel, before it happened. That's what God did in scripture. He sent a prophet to warn the people ahead of time, and called for repentance. If they repented, God did not send the judgement. And if there were signs ahead of time, the prophet would tell the people of the signs ahead of time, as proof that the message was from God. The people affected actually saw the signs. The 4 blood moons are not visible from Israel. Only one is, and there is nothing unusual for a single full moon eclipse to be visible in Israel on Passover, or Succoth.

So, the signs supposedly for Israel will not be visible in Israel, so it can not be a sign for Israel. The messengers are talking about Israel, but are not being messengers to Israel. No visible signs. No messengers in Israel speaking any warnings. Both supposed messengers publishing and selling books and traveling, speaking to Christians and collecting donations.  Sadly, these men are taking in money, but do not seem to care about the actual Israelites. So, just as I said, Katrina was not a judgement against New Orleans sent by God, the four blood moons are not a sign for Israel sent by God.    

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.09
  • Days Won:  78

I've heard Jonathon Cahn speak on this 'Four blood moon/Shemitah' issue for months now.  He's been on every show on Christian television and I'm getting ready to read his book, The Harbinger (I won't buy it, I'll borrow it).  I still have doubts about whether God wants to make us jump through hoops to figure out what He means though.  I just don't buy the secret signs and concealed messages thing.  It doesn't jibe with the God I follow.