IGNORED

fornication

Guest lady323

Guest lady323

it happened last year i did it so many times (with the same guy) it keeps on repeating in my head. i asked God for forgiveness and i felt He forgave me. But i haven't told any of my parents i don't want to. my brother didn't finish college my sister didn't finish college cus she got pregnant. and if i tell them i lost my virginity at 15 they will think the same of me. i just want to praise God free with nothing bothering me. i use to cut and i use to do drugs but i found Jesus and im happy in a way but i cant get it out of my head. i wanted to loose it when i get married, but now i cant. i feel all used and not worthy for any guy no more. sometimes i feel like God wouldn't want a dirty person like me, please help me. i feel weird posting this but i just feel so bad. i don't want to think about it no more, and the guy, he keeps telling me if i would do it with him, i say no but i like him so much, i don't want to make the mistake again. sincerely, lady323

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  115
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  8,281
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  10/30/1955

Little Sister, this guy doesn't 'love' you. True love can alway WAIT to please the OTHER. LUST CANNOT WAIT to please the SELF. Dump this guy pronto! He's a bad egg.

You don't tell us if you're a Believer in Jesus Christ, so I urge you pray to Him for forgiveness and strength. Get yourself involved in a good church, and DO NOT BE ALONE WITH GUYS!!!!

Heaven's best to you; my wife and I will be praying for you daily.

Guest cloe1971
it happened last year i did it so many times (with the same guy) it keeps on repeating in my head. i asked God for forgiveness and i felt He forgave me. But i haven't told any of my parents i don't want to. my brother didn't finish college my sister didn't finish college cus she got pregnant. and if i tell them i lost my virginity at 15 they will think the same of me. i just want to praise God free with nothing bothering me. i use to cut and i use to do drugs but i found Jesus and im happy in a way but i cant get it out of my head. i wanted to loose it when i get married, but now i cant. i feel all used and not worthy for any guy no more. sometimes i feel like God wouldn't want a dirty person like me, please help me. i feel weird posting this but i just feel so bad. i don't want to think about it no more, and the guy, he keeps telling me if i would do it with him, i say no but i like him so much, i don't want to make the mistake again. sincerely, lady323

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

hello lady323, i know what you are going through. i was also 15 when i lost my virginity. he pressured me to the point that i gave in. i felt no man would ever want me. but god has forgiven me for those sins. the holy spirit convicts you when you do wrong and we need the forgiveness of christ. satan condemms you..leaves you with the bad feelings...guilt, worthless, no man will ever want me again, depression, loneliness, this is a lie from satan... i am still single, christ is my husband and the head of my home. i will be faithful to christ until he sends me a husband. do not fall into the trap i see satan has set for you. i did and many years later i finally realized that it was satan trying to destroy me and my relationship with christ. christ loves me and forgives me..when those thoughts come to my head i pray to god and think of what his word tells me....christ loves you and if you have asked him to be your savior and you have asked for forgiveness of this sin, then you must accept the forgiveness and move on. don't let satan fill your head with lies. leanord is right...this guy is bad news...if he loves you he will wait...he will respect you by waiting....also do not date anyone unless they are a christian...it doesn't mean the same problem wont be there but at least he will understand why you want to wait until marriage...i found less stress dating a christian man than i do non-christian. less stress doesn't mean the problem still wont present itself. because it does...but he knows what i know the bible says and it is easier for me to say no..if he dumps me than so be it...like i said i will be faithful to christ first...he is first in my life and thats where he will stay. i hope i have encouraged you.. please pray and when you get those thoughts in your head rebuke it in the name of jesus and think about what god has done for you and what his word says....he loves you and will not lie to you, satan wants to lie and destroy your soul... cloe :24:

Guest lady323

thank you so much i was wating for a respond from someone forever. you dont know how much you helped me, well the thing is that im not with him no more i havent been wirth him since last september, but he still calls me. he's "christian" he plays the piano at church and thats why i fell for him. but after we got together i realized that he wasnt the guy i thgouth he was. then one thing led to another and we fell for fornication. he asked me once if iregreted it and i didnt answer cus i didnt want to make him feel bad cus i was his first too. and he doesnt seem to have regreted it, since he keeps asking me if i would do it.i always say no but its still hard since he was my "first love" im 16 now and happy kind of. but thank you so much for the advice! God bless you endlessly,

carol

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  67
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  885
  • Content Per Day:  0.12
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  05/23/1986

i found less stress dating a christian man than i do non-christian. 

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I have to say, I've found the opposite true. when I was dating a Christian I found that he would always be saying stuff like 'I can't wait to get married, then we can have sex everyday' or 'I can't wait until we move in together, then we can have sex whenever we want' etc etc. After a few months he was already planning the wedding... no prizes for guessing why. whereas the non-Christian that I'm with now is perfectly willing to wait and accepts my beliefs.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  134
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  1,138
  • Content Per Day:  0.34
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  01/16/1969

If so be that ye have heard, and have been taught by him, as the truth is in Jesus:

that ye put off concerning the former conversation the old man, which is corrupt according to the decietful lusts; and be renewed in the spirit of your mind; and that ye put on the new man which after God is created in righteousness and holiness. Eph. 4:21-24

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,127
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

lady 323, sex in marriage is somewhat important, but it is by far the most important, and the longer you are married the less important it gets.

Past the first three weeks, it is much more important that your life mate was willing to wait for marriage, because you want that. If he is not willing to wait, there is little chance he will after marriage be able to cope with all the other stresses that marriage will bring. I don't know anyone that got married and lived happily ever after. It has it's ups and downs and if your life mate is not willing to wait, then he/she will be unlikely to stay through the tough times of marriage.

So I say that even though you may be crazy about him now, if he is not willing to wait, he will not be a long term life mate, so dump him and get over the hurt before he has the chance to make that hurt permanent.

Guest Getting_Real

Hi lady323

Sorry to hear you're feeling so bad about the things you've done.

I too have had experience with the guilt of past sexual wrongs, so I want to share something with you:

http://www.desertstream.org/programsriver.htm

Please don't dismiss this - I only did this one of their programs last year, and it has been so helpful - God has brought me a long way from where I was before the course.

"God never wastes a hurt" - Steve Saint (son of Nate Saint, who was killed by Auca Indians - to whom he was a missionary - when Steve was 5 years old).

Please consider this - it can be so helpful. It certainly has been to me.

God Bless,

GR

I just wanted to say that lady323, you're making the right decision by not sleeping with him anymore, you may not feel like it right now, or it might be hard, but one day you're going to feel so great about your decision! I would just like to take a minute to tell you about my story. I was sleeping with my boyfriend of five years, I always felt guilty about it but I didn't seem to know how to stop, I simply asked God to give me the strength to do it, and He sure did, He gave us both strength. The funny thing is, we wanted to get married so long ago, but we could never seem to afford it, but once we made the decision to wait until we were married, God blessed us in so many ways! All of a sudden we had more then enough money to get married(he wasn't working, just helping his brother on the side for a couple of weeks) and I worked a full three weeks, yet we had no problem doing this, everyone wanted to help(the church)and they did, and now we're married..happily I might add! You're doing the right thing, keep it up!

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love Him.."

Romans 8:28