• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  244
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Days Won:  2

I am in the process of being-saved -

SHALOM

You'd be surprised at how many people have the same questions you have when they are in the process of being saved, such as fallen angels, UFO's etc. But once you are saved these questions or views of creation won't matter anymore to you, because in Him we are made new.

And welcome...

I believe this poster like the apostle Paul did not believe he had reached the prize but like all Christians presses on toward the goal

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  683
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  11,128
  • Content Per Day:  1.99
  • Days Won:  54
  • Birthday:  12/07/1952

SHALOM

You'd be surprised at how many people have the same questions you have when they are in the process of being saved, such as fallen angels, UFO's etc. But once you are saved these questions or views of creation won't matter anymore to you, because in Him we are made new.

And welcome...

I believe this poster like the apostle Paul did not believe he had reached the prize but like all Christians presses on toward the goal

So you are saying Paul never considered himself saved? 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  230
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,941
  • Content Per Day:  0.95
  • Days Won:  14

Welcome to Worthy!!

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,145
  • Content Per Day:  4.61
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings Trahi

Welcome to Worthy,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,I haven't a clue what you are talking about but I am glad you are here & perhaps with further discussion this will unravel into something I can relate to.................my heart leaps with joy knowing that you have come to the foot of the cross and are "in the process of" receiving our Lord & Savior as your own,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Oh but for the Grace of God,to Him be the Glory!                                            With love-in Christ,Kwik

Guest shiloh357

Paul was pressing on toward the goal of the prize of the high calling of Christ.  In other words He was pressing on to receive his reward.   Paul was saved.  Salvation is not a reward or a prize.  Salvation is a free gift.  We work for a reward not for salvation.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  244
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Days Won:  2

SHALOM

And welcome...

So you are saying Paul never considered himself saved? 

the day of judgment has not arrived yet, the whole concept of Salvation is being saved from a future event, until the day of judgment arrives we are being saved and receiving the seal of salvation as a garantee that we were called to be saved

I'm sorry but I'm not a Calvinist, and do not adhere to a OSAS theology, I don't believe Paul did either

Guest shiloh357

Wrong  seandavids, and it has nothing to do with being a Calvinist.    The fact is that eternal life is a present day reality.  Salvation is today not merely something in the future.   John 5:24 and I John 5:11-13 both tell us that we can be assured today that are saved.   Paul says in Rom. 8:16 tells us that the Holy Spirit witnesses to our spirit that we ARE (present tense) the children of God.   I have passed from judgment into life.  

Salvation occurs in three phases:  Justification (past), sanctification (present), and glorification (future).    While we experience salvation in phases, we are saved NOW, not in the future.  We have already been judged.  We are judged righteous.   The ONLY judgment that awaits believers is for their works to be judged to determine their reward. 

Even Now?

And God raised us up with Christ

and seated us with him in the heavenly realms in Christ Jesus, Ephesians 2:6

~

Wrong  seandavids, and it has nothing to do with being a Calvinist.    The fact is that eternal life is a present day reality.  Salvation is today not merely something in the future.   John 5:24 and I John 5:11-13 both tell us that we can be assured today that are saved.   Paul says in Rom. 8:16 tells us that the Holy Spirit witnesses to our spirit that we ARE (present tense) the children of God.   I have passed from judgment into life.  

Salvation occurs in three phases:  Justification (past), sanctification (present), and glorification (future).    While we experience salvation in phases, we are saved NOW, not in the future.  We have already been judged.  We are judged righteous.   The ONLY judgment that awaits believers is for their works to be judged to determine their reward

:thumbsup:

Amen~!

He was delivered over to death for our sins and was raised to life for our justification. Romans 4:25 (NIV)

Amen~!

Therefore, since we have been justified through faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ,

through whom we have gained access by faith into this grace in which we now stand.

And we boast in the hope of the glory of God. Romans 5:1-2 (NIV)

Amen~!

By this will we have been sanctified through the offering of the body of Jesus Christ once for all. Hebrews 10:10 (NASB)

And Amen~!

I pray that the eyes of your heart may be enlightened in order that you may know the hope to which he has called you, the riches of his glorious inheritance in his holy people, Ephesians 1:18 (NIV)