• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  159
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  295
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  08/26/1988

Hi Kitty,

You are going through what most young people go through in love. This phase will pass. Based on personal experience, I will suggest the following.

1)Take a break from thinking about this relationship 24 x 7. Instead give yourself around ten minutes a day to think about it and NO MORE THAN THAT. During the rest of the time, focus on understanding God and finding out His will. After all, you must agree that rather than thinking about this relationship 24 x 7 with a confused mind, its better to think about it ten minutes a day with a God guided mind.

2)Trust in God completely. Work at it. Trust that God has your best interests at heart and that He knows best. You are going to need a lot of trust, because once you have given in to your wishes, its more difficult to let go of following your instincts.

3)Keep posting here or telling your friends/family (whoever you are comfortable with) about what you hear from God. Walking with God alone may be difficult at such a vulnerable stage.

God bless,

GerdaHannah

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  39
  • Topic Count:  101
  • Content Count:  7,673
  • Content Per Day:  1.31
  • Days Won:  67

I always come back to the fact that my brother's "wife" stated out as a "fornication buddy" their entire relationship was bars off sex and now rjat he got her pregnant and they are married.. she is seen as a "redeemed" "Christian woman" I am angry and feel cheated! My brother got who he chooses! But I am not? I seethe and cry at it it feels unjust to me! Eoin is NOT an bad man! Eoin's not like my "sister-in-law" I know all sin is tha same sin but I refuse to believe that I don't deserve him! This is very unfair the way I see it.

Hello again kitty,

I just want to make sure you understand I am not passing judgement on either of you.  From what you said in your original post, you both made mistakes, and I think you agree with that.  My concern is for your walk with Christ, and I think when you start consulting mediums, and venture into areas meant only for a husband and wife, you are flirting with disaster.  I don't know this man, or you, only what you shared.  I certainly do not mean to imply that either of you are wicked, or to make you feel shame.

As for your response above, I would say this.  Your brother and his wife did not make all the right choices either, but if they are now on the right path, you should be happy for them.  Don't harbor resentment.  You are only accountable for your choices, don't cloud them with the choices others make.  Life is not fair, I'm not sure what gave you the impression it is, but trust me, it is not.  Just step back from this for a bit, and try to look at it from a non-emotional state of mind.  You will be in my prayers, God bless you.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  32
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  149
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  05/16/1980

hi kitty,

I bless the name of the Lord that there are many godly people here who have truly spoken and advised you.

Know this that for you to receive divine help in any unpleasant situation you find yourself having realized that sins were commited, you have to come to the Lord like a prodigal son of the Bible. Even if you are confused, seperate yourself from that major object of confusion, cry to God with a humble, submissive, repentant heart. Doing this, you will be divinely helped.

In any situation, do not give up. Instead, associate yourself with godly people. And accept godly advice. I pray that God will help you in Jesus name

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  82
  • Content Count:  1,762
  • Content Per Day:  0.38
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  02/24/1964

Welcome! Praying. Dont rush God! He has the perfect mate for you! Seek first God and all things will work out for the best!

God bless!