• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  867
  • Topics Per Day:  0.24
  • Content Count:  7,331
  • Content Per Day:  2.00
  • Days Won:  31
  • Birthday:  04/28/1964

Well, you are not Jesus and you are posting publicly and expecting us to understand you. It is up to you to make your posts understandable and to clarify when asked. You are not in possession of any special knowledge or wisdom. So there is no reason to be so cryptic and evasive. Just give direct answers to simple, direct questions. Is that asking too much of you?

First you infer no one can understand my posts.

Then you say I have no special knowledge or wisdom.

To make that judgment, you would need to have understood what I posted.

Contrary to your accusations, I have posted here in great detail, giving lots

of Biblical and historical information about the specific OT and NT 70 year periods

of history that I believe are being repeated now. I have also given details why

I believe this current repeat historical pattern began in 1945.

Obviously my posts aggravate you. Maybe you are not a big fan of history...

which is most unfortunate, considering the Bible is a book filled with history

and prophetic symbols of history.

So, 1945? Why? There's nothing in either history or scripture that would justify that year.
I refer you back to my posts here.... numbers 3, 4 & 8.

That is the very reason I posted on this topic about Churchill.

He was part of the ushering in of what some call the NWO in 1945.

The repeat pattern of history is a pagan world empire allied with Edom.

As my previous posts here detail... it happened in both OT and NT history

and the same repeat historic pattern is happening now, beginning in 1945.

If you don't choose to believe that, fine. But don't say I have not given

a clear reason... both Biblically and historically... why I believe it.

Well I can take your point about the UN, but they weren't allied with Edom until a co-operation of Arab nations started to take over and this wasn't in 1945. In fact, at the time the UN were firmly behind the formation of Israel. It wasn't until 1947 that Edom became involved in any way.
As I posted previously... Edom is the key.

This is why a knowledge of history... especially ancient history

related to Bible times... is extremely important.

Rome decreed Herod, "King of the Jews." Herod was famous

for building the third temple. But Herod was not an Israelite.

He exterminated the last line of Israelites kings and tried to

murder Israel's Messiah, Jesus Christ, the King of kings.

Herod didn't build the Third Temple (well he did, but it's not the Third Temple). Herod built an extension to the Second Temple that he used to worship false gods. The temple that he built extended into the outer court of the gentiles which was not a holy site. However, I agree with the rest of your comment.

When the Romans destroyed the Jewish temple in 70 AD they completely cleared the site so that not one stone was left upon another, just as prophesied. There were no ruins left and no rubble but Herod's temple (which was also destroyed) still had ruins left. It was upon these ruins that the invading Muslims in the Seventh Century A.D. built their mosque upon. The original holy site was left clean because there was no indication that a temple ever existed there.

Before Islam existed and Muslims conquered Jerusalem,

Byzantium Christians ruled Jerusalem. That mosque on

the temple mount was originally a Byzantine church, the

Church of St. Mary.

The Dome of the Rock which is now a Muslim shrine has

an octagon foundation... a Byzantine Christian design.

Muslims converted original Christian churches... just like

they converted Hagia Sophia in former Constantinople,

the capital of the Christian Byzantine empire, into what

many people today assume is a huge mosque in what

is now Muslim controlled Istanbul.

Yes, that's right. Muslims do one of two things when they conquer non-Muslim lands. They either stomp over non-Muslim places of worship and plant their own mosques right on top of the ruins or they usurp the original place of worship and make it their own (just like they did with Hagia Sophia). It's their declaration of dominance.

However they couldn't do that on the Temple Mount because all traces of the original temple had been removed. So they built their mosque on the ruins of Herod's temple thinking that they had found the site of the true Jewish Temple. They got it wrong and that was possibly God's intention all along.

It's no coincidence either that the design of most mosques is based on Christian Byzantine architecture. Mosques were copied from Orthodox churches. The only difference is that the crosses are replace with the crescent moon and stars symbol.

Herod tore down the second temple and rebuilt his own version on the temple mount.

It was Herod's third temple that existed on the temple mount during the time of Christ.

It was Herod's temple that Jesus foretold would be destroyed. The western wall which

is also called the wailing wall is a remnant of an outer wall surrounding Herod's temple.

Byzantine Christians built St Mary church on the temple mount. After the siege of

Christian Jerusalem by the Persians and their Jew allies, Byzantium Christians were

able to regained control of Jerusalem for about a decade. At that time another

church was built on the temple mount. When the Muslims conquered Jerusalem

that church was converted into the Muslim shrine we see today, Dome of the Rock.

The Dome of the Rock does not sit over the original holy place. In the 1970s Israeli archaeologists discovered the foundations using x-ray techniques and various other technology, and they concluded that the original temple site has been left clean and free from all false worship. But you're right about the wailing wall,it was built by Herod.

Both the Dome of the Rock and the Al-Aqsa mosque are converted Byzantium churches

and both are located on the temple mount.

Jesus Christ is God's Temple made without hands... Jesus Christ is the Chief Cornerstone of

God's living temple made up of Christian Israel. No other temple will ever be built.

They are both located on the Temple Mount but they are not located on the site of the Jewish temple. There is a difference. The Jewish temple was located at one point on the Mount and the Muslim mosques are located on another part which corresponds roughly to the court of the Gentiles.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.88
  • Content Count:  43,795
  • Content Per Day:  6.21
  • Days Won:  58

It would be nice if you would all edit your replies so that we do not have to scroll through large amounts of quotations. Its a real nuisance. 

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  98
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0

Speaking of 1945.

Putin appears to be refighting WW2 all over again in Ukraine.

Meanwhile... the Duma might want East Germany back.

" Russia may declare 1990 reunification illegal "

" More than 25 years after the Berlin Wall's fall, Russian lawmakers are mulling a proposal
to condemn West Germany's 1990 "annexation" of East Germany as Moscow's answer
to Western denunciation of its seizure of Crimea. "