tsth

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  297
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  5,586
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  1

ANSWER (for those who may have missed it AND for those who did not :) )

:thumbsup:

In His Love,

Suzanne

I'm sorry all, now that I've been sidetracked for a couple of days, I made sure I was up early enough this morning to have the time to post on this.l Now, having said that, I am afraid that this will be a let down. I truly hope not and I stop now to pray that I can convey exactly how this was conveyed to me in terms of it making sense typed out.....................

Making sense of the times.

Before I start, I have to say that a couple of days ago, I saw something that confirmed this Word as well. It was on Oprah, where she had various people/families who had gone through this tsunami, and friends of "Nate" her gay friend designer, who had lost his loved one in the Tsunami. I caught the last 20 minutes or so, of the program. It was VERY moving (now hang on, don't run off yet) let me finish. ;) I even began to tear a little as I was moved with compassion for the hurt and pain of these various people who had gone through this catastrophe. As I watched it, it was a very loving program that these people all came together during this catastrophe, and they set up various things to help during this time, they also talked about this gay man Nate, and how loving he was and how they wanted to lift him up and help him now, during his time of loss. The tone of the show was, we are people who will pull together during a crisis, we will love, and we will make it. There was a moment where Oprah asked Nate, how he was making it through this time of loss, of course he replied, through his various close friends and wonderful family, etc. At the end of the program, the accolades went out from Oprah's mouth, about how the spirit of people can work together and will "MAKE IT!" There was no mention of God in any of this, there was no reliance upon our Creator, nor any hint of calling out to Him, by the end of the program their boasting of humanity was great. What money and things that mankind could provide for one another! They had NO NEED FOR GOD! They had all that they needed. They did not need to rely upon the power of God, the glory of the Lord. I was left with these passages of Scriptures on my mind:

Isaiah 57

10 You grew weary from your many wanderings, but you did not say, "It is useless." You found your desire rekindled, and so you did not weaken. 11 Whom did you dread and fear so that you lied, and did not remember me or give me a thought? Have I not kept silent and closed my eyes, and so you do not fear me? 12 I will concede your righteousness and your works, but they will not help you.

13 When you cry out, let your collection of idols deliver you! The wind will carry them off, a breath will take them away. But whoever takes refuge in me shall possess the land and inherit my holy mountain.

The people have turned to created things rather than the Creator. This is what is taking place before our eyes. This is what is being revealed now. A new thing, a new spirit has crept in, even within the church. The church has gloried in what it's own hands have made, rather than the Creator/God Himself. We have turned to our own makings/idols. We worship our grand buildings, our 40 Days Programs, our Christian Rock Bands, our Praise Teams, our grand Christmas Pageants, all the wonderful things that our hands have made, have become the focus, whether or not we want to acknowledge it! We have a massive church building on every corner, or we're in the process of building one right now. For all the mega churches and beautiful adornments within them, there is NO FRUIT bearing within our nation. It is false, it is show and it is man's own creations that man is worshipping.

Now, here are the texts of the Word of the Lord that I originally mentioned and what was revealed from them, (if you're still with me on this one :o )

2 Thess. 2

1 Now, brethren, concerning the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ and our gathering together to Him, we ask you, 2 not to be soon shaken in mind or troubled, either by spirit or by word or by letter, as if from us, as though the day of Christ had come.

3 Let no one deceive you by any means; for that Day will not come unless the falling away comes first, and the man of sin is revealed, the son of perdition, 4 who opposes and exalts himself above all that is called God or that is worshiped, so that he sits as God in the temple of God, showing himself that he is God. 5 Do you not remember that when I was still with you I told you these things? 6 And now you know what is restraining, that he may be revealed in his own time. 7 For the mystery of lawlessness is already at work; only He who now restrains will do so until He is taken out of the way. 8 And then the lawless one will be revealed, whom the Lord will consume with the breath of His mouth and destroy with the brightness of His coming. 9 The coming of the lawless one is according to the working of Satan, with all power, signs, and lying wonders, 10 and with all unrighteous deception among those who perish, because they did not receive the love of the truth, that they might be saved. 11 And for this reason God will send them strong delusion, that they should believe the lie, 12 that they all may be condemned who did not believe the truth but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

Here is where we must take note. We must realize the strong delusion, the lie, and unrighteousness.

To understand, we go back to the letter to the Romans that Paul wrote. I now realize that this letter was to the Romans, and I am assuming that Paul must have written as well to the other churches regarding this issue, because of his statement proclaiming to have already spoken to them about it. I may be wrong, but I know that the Lord revealed the similarities in my quiet time and I see the connection. We have to think about today's church, and the deception that has now crept in, and the "lawlessness" that is now taking place, even within the new programs and teachings. There is a void of the Word and teaching on "sin", that would be "lawlessness", wouldn't you agree? Now as we take these passages that I am going to post below, we have to think of the new movement of today's church, and whether or not there has been an "exchanging" of sorts:

I start with this verse from the passages within Psalms first:

Psalms 106:11 The waters covered their adversaries; not one of them was left. 12 Then they believed his words; they sang his praise.

13 But they soon forgot his works; they did not wait for his counsel. 14 But they had a wanton craving in the wilderness, and put God to the test in the desert; 15 he gave them what they asked, but sent a wasting disease among them. 16 They were jealous of Moses in the camp, and of Aaron, the holy one of the Lord. 17 The earth opened and swallowed up Dathan, and covered the faction of Abiram. 18 Fire also broke out in their company; the flame burned up the wicked. 19 They made a calf at Horeb and worshiped a cast image. 20 They exchanged the glory of God for the image of an ox that eats grass. 21 They forgot God, their Savior, who had done great things in Egypt, 22 wondrous works in the land of Ham, and awesome deeds by the Red Sea.

Has this thing not happened again? Have the people forgotten the Lord God's power!!!

Now to the letter in Romans 1 and 2

Romans 1

18 For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and wickedness of those who by their wickedness suppress the truth.

19 For what can be known about God is plain to them, because God has shown it to them. 20 Ever since the creation of the world his eternal power and divine nature, invisible though they are, have been understood and seen through the things he has made. So they are without excuse; 21 for though they knew God, they did not honor him as God or give thanks to him, but they became futile in their thinking, and their senseless minds were darkened. 22 Claiming to be wise, they became fools; 23 and they exchanged the glory of the immortal God for images resembling a mortal human being or birds or four-footed animals or reptiles.

This is what is now taking place!

24 Therefore God gave them up in the lusts of their hearts to impurity, to the degrading of their bodies among themselves, 25 because they exchanged the truth about God for a lie and worshiped and served the creature rather than the Creator, who is blessed forever! Amen.

What about the church? What does the church worship now? The Word of God/Jesus? Or do we worship "our worship"??? Has it become what our own hands have made?

We'd better be careful, because we can/will be deceived if we exchange God's Glory for something else! And just as one Oprah, it will look loving and good, but it will be a deception.

28 And since they did not see fit to acknowledge God, God gave them up to a debased mind and to things that should not be done. 29 They were filled with every kind of wickedness, evil, covetousness, malice. Full of envy, murder, strife, deceit, craftiness, they are gossips, 30 slanderers, God-haters, insolent, haughty, boastful, inventors of evil, rebellious toward parents, 31 foolish, faithless, heartless, ruthless. 32 They know God's decree, that those who practice such things deserve to die

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  258
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Days Won:  0

So does that mean not to expect a particular antichrist coming to sit in the Temple of God, showing himself that he is God, which will work great signs and wonders on the earth to deceive with?

We cannot exchange workings of believers falling away to things of this world for the specific warnings our Lord Jesus and His apostle Paul and John gave about a particular false one that is coming to direct all worship, and anything that is worshipped, to himself or an idol of himself.

Rev 13:11-15

11 And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon.

12 And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed.

13 And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men,

14 And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.

15 And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.

(KJV)

Except for the "great wonders" and "miracles" that coming false one is to personally do, those type of events happenned once before, in the days of Daniel. The false prophets that were jealous of Daniel being exalted above them coerced Nebuchadnezzar the king of Babylon into making a golden image of idol of himself, and commanding all to bow to it at the sound of the psalter. And those who refused to bow in worship to it were to be killed. That's the type of event the apostle Paul and our Lord Jesus was talking about in 2 Thess.2 and Matthew 24.

Deeper...

That false idol image is about the "image of jealousy" like in Ezekiel 8. Hearken to Ezekiel's vision, because it reveals just how far Judah had fallen away to bring their Babylon captivity, and how it relates to events of Rev.13 in final.

Ezek 8:1-5

1 And it came to pass in the sixth year, in the sixth month, in the fifth day of the month, as I sat in mine house, and the elders of Judah sat before me, that the hand of the Lord GOD fell there upon me.

2 Then I beheld, and lo a likeness as the appearance of fire: from the appearance of His loins even downward, fire; and from His loins even upward, as the appearance of brightness, as the colour of amber.

3 And He put forth the form of an hand, and took me by a lock of mine head; and the spirit lifted me up between the earth and the heaven, and brought me in the visions of God to Jerusalem, to the door of the inner gate that looketh toward the north; where was the seat of the image of jealousy, which provoketh to jealousy.

4 And, behold, the glory of the God of Israel was there, according to the vision that I saw in the plain.

5 Then said He unto me, Son of man, lift up thine eyes now the way toward the north. So I lifted up mine eyes the way toward the north, and behold northward at the gate of the altar this image of jealousy in the entry.

(KJV)

Don't forget this, for it is a parallel to the events coming, and relates to that false image of Rev.13. It's an "image of jealousy", and it's oriented towards the north, symbolic of God's Place. Our Heavenly Father said He is a jealous God; doesn't like it when His people fall to worship something else, especially a false idol.

Ezek 8:6-11

6 He said furthermore unto me, Son of man, seest thou what they do? even the great abominations that the house of Israel committeth here, that I should go far off from My sanctuary? but turn thee yet again, and thou shalt see greater abominations.

7 And He brought me to the door of the court; and when I looked, behold a hole in the wall.

8 Then said He unto me, Son of man, dig now in the wall: and when I had digged in the wall, behold a door.

9 And He said unto me, Go in, and behold the wicked abominations that they do here.

10 So I went in and saw; and behold every form of creeping things, and abominable beasts, and all the idols of the house of Israel, pourtrayed upon the wall round about.

11 And there stood before them seventy men of the ancients of the house of Israel, and in the midst of them stood Jaazaniah the son of Shaphan, with every man his censer in his hand; and a thick cloud of incense went up.

(KJV)

Here the supposed leaders of the house of Israel are, bowing to anything and everything except God. And to make it look holy and religious they paint the images of them upon the walls. Do you think this is going on today?

Ezek 8:12-14

12 Then said He unto me, Son of man, hast thou seen what the ancients of the house of Israel do in the dark, every man in the chambers of his imagery? for they say, The LORD seeth us not; the LORD hath forsaken the earth.

13 He said also unto me, Turn thee yet again, and thou shalt see greater abominations that they do.

14 Then He brought me to the door of the gate of the LORD's house which was toward the north; and, behold, there sat women weeping for Tammuz.

(KJV)

These things are taking place inside a Temple, in secret, behind closed doors. But God is showing Ezekiel, and us, what's really being done there. All this is by vision to Ezekiel. It serves as a blueprint for the falling away in the end times. Tammuz worship originated in ancient Babylon.

Ezek 8:15-18

15 Then said He unto me, Hast thou seen this, O son of man? turn thee yet again, and thou shalt see greater abominations than these.

16 And He brought me into the inner court of the LORD's house, and, behold, at the door of the temple of the LORD, between the porch and the altar, were about five and twenty men, with their backs toward the temple of the LORD, and their faces toward the east; and they worshipped the sun toward the east.

17 Then He said unto me, Hast thou seen this, O son of man? Is it a light thing to the house of Judah that they commit the abominations which they commit here? for they have filled the land with violence, and have returned to provoke Me to anger: and, lo, they put the branch to their nose.

18 Therefore will I also deal in fury: Mine eye shall not spare, neither will I have pity: and though they cry in Mine ears with a loud voice, yet will I not hear them.

(KJV)

In Ezekiel 9 God tells angels with an inkhorn to go into Jerusalem and put a mark upon the foreheads of the righteous that sigh and cry because of the abominations. All others He tells the angels to smite with a slaughter weapon, and to not spare, nor have pity, and to begin at His sanctuary (see what Apostle Peter said in 1 Peter 4:17 about where judgment will start).

• 1 year later...

BUMP!!!

In His Love,

Suzanne

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  289
  • Content Per Day:  0.05

As long as the church can bear good fruits, it is still the church of Christ. On the other hand, if you ever helped to destroy the church while it bears good fruits, you are just a helper of the Lawless One.

http://www.worthychristianforums.com/index...t&p=1561797

When the church saves no souls (as a reult of the abomination causing desolation), you shall fleet to the mountains as the end of days shall come. Yet before that, any advocate on leaving the church is actually helping the Lawless One.

Help the church if it has problems instead of fighting against it.

Edited by Hawkins

• 2 weeks later...

• Topic Count:  121
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,782
  • Content Per Day:  0.36

Sarah Palin for President in 2012! Make Sure. :laugh:

• Topic Count:  21
  • Content Count:  191
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Birthday:  02/15/1971

To the OP:

You have no idea how relieved I feel having read what God showed you. God showed me something like this and something else around 8 to 10 years ago. I don't know if its my "calling" (I'm called to the church specifically; I'm not an evangelist), but everything He teaches me comes back around to what He showed me.

10 years ago, I opened my mouth and began telling a few Christians what God had shown me, and I got my first taste of resistance to God's truth. God had prepared me for it beforehand, taking me through what happened to the prophets and how they were argued against (especially Jesus), but it was still a shock. It actually broke my heart because God was warning them and they wouldn't listen. I was surprised to feel that way actually. I thought I'd be angry at them or scared of them, but Jesus told me that it wasn't me who was mourning them; it was the Holy Spirit and He was sharing His grief with me (that is whole other post!).

I tried a couple of more times to tell people but they thought I was 'just another crazy 'prophet-wanna be', so they wrote God's warning off, too, and didn't listen.

The last time I told someone the entire message, I was completely turned off saying anything anymore to anyone. She said (and this woman does have a personal relationship with Christ; He confirmed it in my spirit) that I was scary and that I needed to earn people's trust and respect before I said something like that to people. That made me angry. Here was a woman that I knew possessed the Holy Spirit and she couldn't recognize His voice? I kind of looked at God and said, "Well, Father. I told her! I've done my part! You deal with her and all the rest of them!"

Bless God for His patience! I became confused after that. I knew that I wasn't scary-God's warning was (although there is a lot of hope too-something she and the others missed!), but did she have a point about earning the trust and respect of people? My first thought was that trusting me wasn't what was important. I was sent to deliver a message. People needed to hear God's message, then take it back to Him for confimation or rebuke. My second thought was that to gain the kind of trust she was referring to takes years and years to gain-and there aren't years and years for me to wait to deliver His message. My third thought was that Isaiah, Moses, and all the others had earned their place as spiritual leaders in the hearts and minds of others. My fourth thought, was "God, they aren't going to like the message no matter how much they trust and respect me." Still, no matter what their arguments or resistance, I can't resist God's will-He wants me to tell people. I've done so, here and there, and when I do tell people, I'm still considered crazy and a 'prophet wanna-be' (so what respect I may have gained vanishes instantly). I've even turned off a few people here on Worthy. I'm not a prophet; I'm just a guard on the watchtower. I couldn't even see this coming if it weren't for Him giving me His eyes to see (where is the story about God having someone look twice at the army approaching-looking one way they see nothing, looking another they see...isn't it legions of angels? I gotta find that!)

I don't know why He told me. I am totally the WORST person He could've given this to-in my eyes at least. But He did give it to me and I just can't not do God's will anymore.

So, after having said all of that, here's my point: you're boldness has blessed me. I want to be bold like you. I'm also glad that I am not the only one God is sharing this with. Thank you and be blessed by God.

Dear Stormy,

It has been a while since I've been posting here. Just wanted to say I am very glad that this thread ministered to you!!!

Stay strong in the Word!!!

God bless you.

In His Love,

Suzanne

• Group:  Nonbeliever
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  183
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Birthday:  09/28/1962

Hi TSTH Great post and spot on. Now if you want a PC based bible, google ESWORD its free and have lots of options, saves grabbing scripture off the net, and yes the chruches that people attend are not the Lords, they are mens, they have mens titles, they are built by men run by men, paid for by men, and have men teaching mens wisdom from mens knowledge. If you are in Christ you have no need for " the church",

Luk 17:21 Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you.

So if you need to worship our Lord Jesus, then do it at home,, while you are driving, whi;e you are working, when you need to learn, take it to Him and let Him reveal the truth to you, for He said, "

(Mat 7:7) Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you:

(Mat 7:8) For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened.

Jesus is all you need, seek His truth and not the wisdom or understanding of men. they will only deceive you.

In His LOve

• Topic Count:  20
  • Content Count:  221
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Birthday:  11/06/1994

Dear Stormy,

It has been a while since I've been posting here. Just wanted to say I am very glad that this thread ministered to you!!!

Stay strong in the Word!!!

God bless you.

In His Love,

Suzanne

hehe, for some reason i read "mistreated you" instead of "ministered you" I must be really tired... :)

• 4 years later...

This thread came to mind today, after 6 years.  I had to search and search to find it...but I needed to read it.

Whoever else this ministers too, I am so very glad.

In His Love,

Suzanne