IGNORED

Accusing People of Stealing

LadyKay

Praying~!

~

The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he hath anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor; he hath sent me to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised, Luke 4:18

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  18
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

She needs to make sure she's 100% sure before accusing.  That's a no no.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  597
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,117
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

I do not steal and I do not brake people's stuff and I do not like being accused of such things.

I'm staying with my mother in law and she keeps accusing people of stealing. She put away a set of glasses and now she can not find them. So she is convince someone has stolen them. She says to me that the only people who have been here is me and my daughter. She says if she finds out who has taken them they are going to be out of here! Then just a few moments ago she misplaced a vase and said someone must have broken it and hid the pieces.  I told her I know nothing about anything being broken and do not believe I have  ever broken anything of hers.  She went on about it saying if she finds out who did they are going to be dead. Then she walked in the next room and found the vase sitting on a bookcase perfectly fine.

I do not steal and I do not brake people's stuff and I do not like being accused of such things.

We had the same problem with my mom in the early stages of her Alzheimer.   Which finally took her life.      Three of my high school friends had parents that did the same thing.    The thought process behind it is complex, and even with input from mom's doctors we had a hard time dealing with it...    Your mother in law needs you and she doesn't know it....   I didn't find an answer for mom, but it helped when I would tell her that I or Dad must have just put it somewhere, and tell her that it would show up given a little time.     One of her favorite places was in the freezer....   never understood why.   My wife's MS messes with her memory and she fights it tooth and toenail.....   she blames me for putting them away somewhere.