Guest shiloh357

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  20
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2,875
  • Content Per Day:  0.71
  • Days Won:  9

I found the article. One of the most disgusting and awful examples of yellow journalism around.

I would not call it yellow journalism at all. Whenever I heard about people from the U.S. going to Israel and blocking the Israeli military, in favor of Israels enemies, I was disgusted. For them, it was fortunate that Israel treated them so well. They were acting as enemy combatants in Israel and blocking Israels army.

I am sad concerning her end. The people whom she thought she was protecting took her captive, and she ended up dead by the hands of the people she thought needed protection.

• Followers:  39
  • Topic Count:  101
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,673
  • Content Per Day:  1.31
  • Days Won:  67

Nope.  The same information is found on multiple news sites everywhere.   It's not just one guy.  The information is everywhere.  She was a typical liberal, pro-terror Leftist.

Prove it. The problem is: you can't. Because it's not true.

This article Fails on extraodirdinarily basic journalistic standards.

• Is the author’s purpose to sell, persuade, entertain, or inform?
  • Is there an obvious bias or prejudice?
  • Are alternative points of view presented?
  • Does the author omit important facts or data that might disprove the claim?
  • Does the author use strong or emotional language?

All of those points. It's a smear article against Kayla, and also against James Foley, who was a hero who risked his life to do journalism in the one of the single most dangerous areas to do so.

Ummmm in what way do Kayla's writings meet your criteria, yet you are willing to accept them.

Guest shiloh357

It's not guilt by association. I didn't say she directly supported blowing anyone up, per se.   She didn't engage in that activity but she gave moral support to the terrorists,   She might not have engaged in violent resistance, but neither did she oppose it and her entire moral support was behind the terrorists.  So it was an indirect support of terrorist activity by the Palestinians and probably by ISIS, as well.

There are lots of Muslims who don't have the nerve to be terrorists, but they morally support the terrorists cause in nonviolent ways.   That's what Kayla was doing.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Content Count:  2,009
  • Content Per Day:  0.30
  • Days Won:  3

I found the article. One of the most disgusting and awful examples of yellow journalism around.

I would not call it yellow journalism at all. Whenever I heard about people from the U.S. going to Israel and blocking the Israeli military, in favor of Israels enemies, I was disgusted. For them, it was fortunate that Israel treated them so well. They were acting as enemy combatants in Israel and blocking Israels army.

I am sad concerning her end. The people whom she thought she was protecting took her captive, and she ended up dead by the hands of the people she thought needed protection.

Things are far more complicated than "for" and "against". Combatants implies fighting with weapons. The ISM is the some of the most non-violent hippies in the world. One can be pro-Israel but not be for the far right wing in Israel, much like one can be American and not support far right policies like torture, extra-ordinary rendition, or drone strikes.

The most important part of Kayla dying is not that she was an activist. It was probably that there is a radical terrorist group consisting of of tens of thousands of people who don't care who they kill.

When you're writing a smear article about someone who was killed by a terrorist... You're probably not doing your job right.

Nope.  The same information is found on multiple news sites everywhere.   It's not just one guy.  The information is everywhere.  She was a typical liberal, pro-terror Leftist.

Prove it. The problem is: you can't. Because it's not true.

This article Fails on extraodirdinarily basic journalistic standards.

• Is the author’s purpose to sell, persuade, entertain, or inform?
  • Is there an obvious bias or prejudice?
  • Are alternative points of view presented?
  • Does the author omit important facts or data that might disprove the claim?
  • Does the author use strong or emotional language?

All of those points. It's a smear article against Kayla, and also against James Foley, who was a hero who risked his life to do journalism in the one of the single most dangerous areas to do so.

Ummmm in what way do Kayla's writings meet your criteria, yet you are willing to accept them.

I'm talking about the article. It fails on all these counts.

It's not guilt by association. I didn't say she directly supported blowing anyone up, per se.   She didn't engage in that activity but she gave moral support to the terrorists,   She might not have engaged in violent resistance, but neither did she oppose it and her entire moral support was behind the terrorists.  So it was an indirect support of terrorist activity by the Palestinians and probably by ISIS, as well.

There are lots of Muslims who don't have the nerve to be terrorists, but they morally support the terrorists cause in nonviolent ways.   That's what Kayla was doing.

Not condemning something does not mean supporting it. There's a lot of things I haven't seen you condemn, but I don't believe that means you support them. The same goes for everyone else.

Guest shiloh357

She was a member of  pro-terrorism organization, the ISM.   They support terror, but only engage in nonviolent activities.  They indirectly support terror through moral support, not direct activism.   But she is a terror supporter at the end of the day.   There are acivists who support the terrorists and are thus as bad as the terrorists because they either provide money, or equipment, encouragement, inspiration, etc.   That is where she falls into in all  of this.    

She is not a humanitarian in the truest sense, and the fact she is honored by a group as despicable as the ISM says a lot.

I'm of the opinion that we should treat all human beings with as much respect, kindness, and love as possible. Jesus set a good example with of that with when the Romans took him away.

Guest shiloh357

Yet you throw your support behind a woman who was anti-Semitic and supported the murder of Jews by terrorists and who evidently hated America and decided to show her solidarity with a bloodthirsty, ruthless, uber-violent  terrorist organization that murders Christians and cuts little children in half...   So your appeal to Jesus is rather hollow.

I would say that exposing Kayla Mueller as the hater that she truly was is a good thing.

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,992
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,690
  • Content Per Day:  11.78
  • Days Won:  226

I can believe that is true about Kayla shiloh.There was a question in my mind about where she stood among ISIS.

Yet you throw your support behind a woman who was anti-Semitic and supported the murder of Jews by terrorists and who evidently hated America and decided to show her solidarity with a bloodthirsty, ruthless, uber-violent  terrorist organization that murders Christians and cuts little children in half...   So your appeal to Jesus is rather hollow.

I would say that exposing Kayla Mueller as the hater that she truly was is a good thing.

Where did she write or say that she supported the murder of Jews and Christians by terrorists, exactly?

My position is simply that if you want peace, doing so through violence is counter productive. Hence why military actions and arms sales in the middle east has resulted in so much more conflict and destruction.