Guest shiloh357

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,171
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

the one that Ayin made....   I don't know where the quote went.

I'll see if I can fix it.

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,171
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

If ISIS, then ... Why don't we start a movement as ICIC ( International Country for Integrated Christians ) ?

I hope you are not suggesting Christians use violence

this one Shiloh    Still don't know where it went on my other post.

I'm hoping she only meant some movement and not the government......   I have friends who believe we should sit back and let God take care of them.

• Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.87
  • Content Count:  43,795
  • Content Per Day:  6.20
  • Days Won:  58

If ISIS, then ... Why don't we start a movement as ICIC ( International Country for Integrated Christians ) ?

this one Shiloh    Still don't know where it went on my other post.

I'm hoping she only meant some movement and not the government......   I have friends who believe we should sit back and let God take care of them.

Oh lol I had no idea you meant me. 

Lavey was suggesting starting a movement and the name was similar to isis. I was taking the similarity further and hoping lavey was not suggesting starting a Christian movement similar to isis. Which would entail lots of killing. Which would be not at all what the Lord would want. Whether or not a govt does it is different. 

Guest Judas Machabeus

Jesus was not a pacifist nor did he teach us to be pacifist. There fore to sit idly by and say well it's up to God. I feel is grossly irresponsible.

Our southern borders need the kind of fence they have in Israel along Israel's border with the West Bank.  it is an electrified, double fence that has room between both fences for two lanes allowing heavily armed  military vehicles to patrol and it has armed guard towers every 1,000 feet or so and they are armed with machine guns and equipped with advanced surveillance equipment.  A mosquito can't get through without the Israelis knowing it.    There are only one or two "check points" that  the Palestinians can go through to enter or leave the West Bank, and they have to be searched for weapons. 

That what we need along our border with Mexico.

Right on!!

And the NAAWP? Or would that be racist?

Guest shiloh357

The problem with this Administration is that it treats everything like its an academic problem.   Other countries retaliate against terrorists for killing its citizens (Israel, Jordan, Egypt)   But what does our government do?  We hold summits and rallies and we write papers and pontificate.    We have  State Department spokespersons arguing that if we just gave the terrorists jobs, they would not be terrorists.

The one thing this liberal administration lacks is courage (among other missing leadership traits). They don't have the courage to name the enemy and they don't have the courage to square off and defeat the enemy.   Our administration is doing everything possible to ensure that US citizens at home and abroad are soft targets.  This administration not only can't deter terrorism, they are going to end up encouraging the terrorists to try and take over the whole country.

What I find interesting is the way that this administration can't use the term "Islamic extremists."   We have, for years, been fed a steady diet of the mindless liberal drivel that says that Islamic extremists are not the true face of Islam that they hi-jacked the "religion."   So if that is indeed the case, then calling them "Islamic extremist"  isn't calling them "Islamic."   "Islamic extremist" originally was meant to differentiate between them and other Muslims.   So it is not a crime against Islam to call Islamic terrorists what they are. 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  867
  • Topics Per Day:  0.24
  • Content Count:  7,331
  • Content Per Day:  1.99
  • Days Won:  31
  • Birthday:  04/28/1964

What he says probably describes the leadership of ISIS, but  not most of those who serve underneath him.  Most of those underneath them are brainwashed.

At the end of the day, they are psychopaths just like the Nazis.  They may have sophisticated appearance to their "theology" but they are no different than a depraved, psychopathic killer that we lock up in maximum security prisons.

Psychopaths are frequently sophisticated. They're not all knuckle-dragging buffoons. Progressives can't seem to understand that. They think that you can reason with a sophisticated psychopath. Look at the Munich agreement, a important lesson from history that many people appear to have forgotten.

• Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.87
  • Content Count:  43,795
  • Content Per Day:  6.20
  • Days Won:  58

And the NAAWP? Or would that be racist?

I never heard of them until now. I do not like any group that promotes a race over another race, no matter what color it is. I have long spoken out against the naacp, so how could I say the naawp is ok. That would be hypocritical on my part.