• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,146
  • Content Per Day:  0.27
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  04/10/1950

Thank You Lord for leading the fisherman to the scene in the first place.  Any later and it would have been too late to save the child.  God definitely at work here.  

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  683
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  11,128
  • Content Per Day:  2.00
  • Days Won:  54
  • Birthday:  12/07/1952

What else can it be? God has a plan for this little girl, and it will be amazing to see what it will be. She might be the next Esther, or she might lead one soul to Jesus. Who knows?

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,992
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,690
  • Content Per Day:  11.79
  • Days Won:  226

What else can it be? God has a plan for this little girl, and it will be amazing to see what it will be. She might be the next Esther, or she might lead one soul to Jesus. Who knows?

Exactly   :thumbsup:

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,143
  • Content Per Day:  4.62
  • Days Won:  327

Hey Peeps...

Sad about the young mother but what a wonderful story to give Glory to God,,,,,Praise Him,Praise Him,Praise Him........If mom was a Christian then it is wonderful in every way,,I hope so,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,                                                               With love-in Christ,Kwik

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,992
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,690
  • Content Per Day:  11.79
  • Days Won:  226

Hey Peeps...

Sad about the young mother but what a wonderful story to give Glory to God,,,,,Praise Him,Praise Him,Praise Him........If mom was a Christian then it is wonderful in every way,,I hope so,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,                                                               With love-in Christ,Kwik

I hope so too sis.I am always sad to hear that someone has died and did not know our Lord and Savior.  smiley-sad014.gif

• Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.87
  • Content Count:  43,795
  • Content Per Day:  6.20
  • Days Won:  58

Hey Peeps...

Oh I was sooo gonna be quiet on this, but from all that I read, it seems almost certain that she was mormon.

Blessings Jadey

Aww,gee......well,I am sure there are mormons that have Faith in Jesus as their Lord & Savior too,I hope so anyway,,,,,,,,,,I know God loves anyone who knows WHO Jesus is & comes to the foot of the cross to ask forgiveness,,,,,,,Glory to God!!!!!!

With love-in Christ,Kwik

BTW,,,,Howdja know?    Oh,I saw that you did say you read about it.......I guess that answered my dumb question-lol

• Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.87
  • Content Count:  43,795
  • Content Per Day:  6.20
  • Days Won:  58

Blessings Jadey

Aww,gee......well,I am sure there are mormons that have Faith in Jesus as their Lord & Savior too,I hope so anyway,,,,,,,,,,I know God loves anyone who knows WHO Jesus is & comes to the foot of the cross to ask forgiveness,,,,,,,Glory to God!!!!!!

With love-in Christ,Kwik

BTW,,,,Howdja know?    Oh,I saw that you did say you read about it.......I guess that answered my dumb question-lol

Kwik do you know what mormons think of Jesus? In utah where they are heavily entrenched in mormon doctrine, their views are quite off.

Blessings Sis,,,,

I sure do, & yes,as the "religion" goes or their "beliefs",,,,,very OFF,& you are spot on ,,,,       but thats stands true with Jehovah witness & many others as a whole but I can't help with all hope in Christ that there are some "individuals" that have come to know Jesus in spite of it all,,,,,,,,       We can only HOPE and pray for them                                           With love-in Christ,Kwik