• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  97
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  1

Hello Hall 7:

Fear is one the things that God has given us.  There is nothing wrong with fear.  When Christ was on earth, "...the disciples meet behind closed doors for FEAR of the Jews..."  (John 20.19) 

Of course, by faith (trust) and a  focus on Jesus we walk in this life.   Is it a sin to fear while in Christ?  No. 

I don't think any of us would want to leave America and go to another country.  I've been in Africa (two years with Muslims), Germany (two years) and all over the Mediterranean.  I was  a Naval spy (Naval Security Group) for 6 years and spent four years as a U.S. Marine Corps.  So, when someone tells me to "go to another country" it doesn't set to well with me.  (I'm not mad, I just don't like it.)

You had better fear these people (Muslims).  I saw them hang a two women in Africa (Sidi Yahia, Kenetra, Morocco) just for going with an sailor.

in Christ,

charlesj

Edited by charlesj

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  75
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,385
  • Content Per Day:  0.32
  • Days Won:  5

I understand and respect that Mr Charles, but we cannot dwell on fear and let it control our lives because that's what the enemy wants us to feel. Evil feeds on human fear...

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,167
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

I understand and respect that Mr Charles, but we cannot dwell on fear and let it control our lives because that's what the enemy wants us to feel. Evil feeds on human fear...

Do I understand you to be saying that you intend to set by and let them take over this country and kill my grand kids who will not agree to live under Sharia law....

There is a group of us here in Texas that are preparing for the worse, like an EMP (electromagnetic pulse).  The group is called Texas  Texaspreparednessgroup.  The url is

http://texaspreparednessgroup.ning.com /group/god-is-salvation-group.

There are many "groups" within texaspreparednessgroup.   I belong to the salvation group.  The goal is to be prepared with food, clothing, water, lights etc. in case of an EMP or other calamity.  We are NOT anti-government or anything like that.  The group assignments deal with where you live.  I live in district 12 (D-12).  Texas is large so we have a lot of districts.   Maybe your state has one?? 

In the meetings someone teaches on how to make soap, herbs that are edible, rabbit traps, etc. etc. The main thing to have is a supply of water.

Go to our webpage and you will see the rules.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  87
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0

Solution: Move to another country if you are afraid for your America. I'm surprised to see so many Christians feed on fear of their future outcome in the U.S, and frankly its getting old. Where is your faith and peace in the Lord? Stop feeding on fear and rumors and live in the moment. I was walking through a supermarket the other day and realised how spoiled America is. So much abundant food when so many are starving in other countries. So much waste of everything, fast food etc. .Maybe a little persecution is exacly what the US needs so people can begin to humble themselves and appreciate a loaf of bread when it's all they have to eat for a week... Can't you see, it is the Lord's plan so let it be.

I have to say that I agree with you...I see the point of everyone else on this... but I do think this is getting old...I am also not convinced that Muslims are going to be coming to the US to take over they way some believe on this site. There has been allot of talk about ISIS and what an awful government we have and how terrible our culture has become. I think that the Kingdom of God is with us and I think it is best to focus on his creation and the goodness within us and the world. This makes me a better witness than to come across as a fearful conspiracy believer.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  87
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0

There is a group of us here in Texas that are preparing for the worse, like an EMP (electromagnetic pulse).  The group is called Texas  Texaspreparednessgroup.  The url is

http://texaspreparednessgroup.ning.com /group/god-is-salvation-group.

There are many "groups" within texaspreparednessgroup.   I belong to the salvation group.  The goal is to be prepared with food, clothing, water, lights etc. in case of an EMP or other calamity.  We are NOT anti-government or anything like that.  The group assignments deal with where you live.  I live in district 12 (D-12).  Texas is large so we have a lot of districts.   Maybe your state has one?? 

In the meetings someone teaches on how to make soap, herbs that are edible, rabbit traps, etc. etc. The main thing to have is a supply of water.

Go to our webpage and you will see the rules.

What on earth is an electromagnetic pulse? sorry for my ignorance, I have never heard of it

Do I understand you to be saying that you intend to set by and let them take over this country and kill my grand kids who will not agree to live under Sharia law....

The more you listen to media and conspiracy radio stations, the more you will be paranoid. You give them too much credit, nothing will happen to your grand kids. The best thing you or any other American can do before things do start to hit the fan, is what Charles mentioned, be prepared with food and water provisions,  and a secluded mountain getaway wouldn't be a bad idea either. But until then, you should enjoy your life and family one day at a time. What will be will be, there's nothing you can say or do that will change the outcome of the U.S or any other county. There is peace in the Lord...

Dawn:

An EMP would  bring the United States to its knees.  If Iran or China were to send a nuclear missile over the U.S. it would create an EMP. If that happened you would not have water, electricity, no radios, no police protection, no stores to purchase food, not truck/cars on the road, no NADA!!  Go to google and google "emp."  There is a lot of info  on it there.

An EMP could be done by nature, but most likely it would be one of our enemies.  It wasn't to long ago that "I think" I read where China bragged about doing this to the U.S. Of course we have that technology also, but it is "whoever does it first wins."

In Christ,

charlesj

2Thes 1:7,8  (two classes of people here, unbelievers and believers.  You have to worry about this for it would be  worse than an EMP.)

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,167
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

The more you listen to media and conspiracy radio stations, the more you will be paranoid. You give them too much credit, nothing will happen to your grand kids. The best thing you or any other American can do before things do start to hit the fan, is what Charles mentioned, be prepared with food and water provisions,  and a secluded mountain getaway wouldn't be a bad idea either. But until then, you should enjoy your life and family one day at a time. What will be will be, there's nothing you can say or do that will change the outcome of the U.S or any other county. There is peace in the Lord...

Dude you have no idea what the Muslim Brotherhood is doing in this country.....   it's not late night conspiracy shows you will find that but people who give CLEET seminars as continuing education to our police officers and government officials.......

Edited - Nevermind...