IGNORED

You Must Be Born Again

good as it may sound to others not at all true imho for at the very start Jesus did not say Christians must be born again - we are chosen and Jesus has ensured that we qualify as little Christian children and must simply simply continue to simply simply believe as at Jn.20:31 - twinc

So you believe that we are "chosen?" That it is not our choice to accept Christ and that GOD simply knew before the beginning of time that we would make that choice and therefore reserved a place for us? Please explain, if you don't mind.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,993
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,691
  • Content Per Day:  11.76
  • Days Won:  226

good as it may sound to others not at all true imho for at the very start Jesus did not say Christians must be born again - we are chosen and Jesus has ensured that we qualify as little Christian children and must simply simply continue to simply simply believe as at Jn.20:31 - twinc

So you believe that we are "chosen?" That it is not our choice to accept Christ and that GOD simply knew before the beginning of time that we would make that choice and therefore reserved a place for us? Please explain, if you don't mind.

Isn't that Calvinism Parker?

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  40
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

everybody seems to be a born again Christian and some are born again and again - before we go any further you must via google see [Hell's best kept secret]] - twinc

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,993
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,691
  • Content Per Day:  11.76
  • Days Won:  226

everybody seems to be a born again Christian and some are born again and again - before we go any further you must via google see [Hell's best kept secret]] - twinc

You can only be born again once.Are you talking about reincarnation?

Parker do you not know - has no one told you - have you not realised and accepted or have you thrown it all away and have disqualified yourself - watch for my post 'the realyreally simply good news' that is neither really good nor simple for some as Jesus said - twinc 

Edited by twinc

bopeep not here I am not - it seems you did not google [Hell's best kept secret] especially at the start - twinc

Edited by twinc

• 1 month later...

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  7,878
  • Content Per Day:  2.41
  • Days Won:  3

Is it in the epistle of John that when someone believes that Jesus is the son of God is born from above?

Is John mature in age and faith when he wrights this instruction?

Is it the same as John 3:16?

Is John or Jesus referring to spiritual birth?

Are they both referring to spiritual birth, informing that the spiritual birth comes by faith?

What is the spiritual birth?

What is the inheritance of the spiritual birth?

Is it possible for someone who is fount with the spiritual birth that Jesus will sent to hell? Caution I did not say other people, ( meaning the judgement of some devout "Christians" ) I said Jesus!!!

Why my brother who is a bishop ( in the born-again movement) sees me burning in hell, even thought I am with the faith that Jesus is the Christ?

Does Jesus sees me with faith in him or with the denial ?

When Jesus looks at me, am I his own or a child of the AntiChrist?

What kind of heresy my brother is captive to and how can I help him to be set free?

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  207
  • Topic Count:  60
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,651
  • Content Per Day:  1.17
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  03/04/1943

Is it in the epistle of John that when someone believes that Jesus is the son of God is born from above?

What kind of heresy my brother is captive to and how can I help him to be set free?

:thumbsup:

Is It Brother John

What advantage, then, is there in being a Jew, or what value is there in circumcision?

Much in every way! First of all, the Jews have been entrusted with the very words of God. Romans 3:1-2

Or Is It God

All Scripture is breathed out by God and profitable for teaching, for reproof, for correction, and for training in righteousness,

that the man of God may be complete, equipped for every good work. 2 Timothy 3:16-17 (ESV)

~

Set It Free Set It Free Set It Free

But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;

That ye may be the children of your Father which is in heaven: for he maketh his sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and sendeth rain on the just and on the unjust. Matthew 5:44-45 (KJV)

~

Be Blessed Beloved Of The KING

There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit. Romans 8:1 (KJV)

Love, Your Brother Joe

• Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  134
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  8,142
  • Content Per Day:  2.34
  • Days Won:  20

Correct. John 1:12,13.

Correct. But he writes by Divine inspiration.

Is it the same as John 3:16?

Same Gospel

Is John or Jesus referring to spiritual birth? Are they both referring to spiritual birth, informing that the spiritual birth comes by faith?

Correct.

What is the spiritual birth?

When the spirit is made alive by the Holy Spirit, and the individual becomes a child of God and a new creature in Christ.

What is the inheritance of the spiritual birth?

Children of God are heirs of God and receive an eternal inheritance reserved in Heaven

Is it possible for someone who is found with the spiritual birth that Jesus will send to hell?

Impossible.

Does Jesus sees me with faith in him or with the denial ?When Jesus looks at me, am I his own or a child of the AntiChrist?

Only Jesus has the answer to that.  But if you have repented, believed on Him, and received Him as your Lord and Savior then you are a child of God.

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  7,878
  • Content Per Day:  2.41
  • Days Won:  3

Dear brothers thank you for your response, which is always wellcome.

May God richly bless all the people but especially you , who care for his children.