Steff

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  86
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  624
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Days Won:  0

You may remember that in 2002, the year before the Iraq War began, the United Nations Security Council ordered Iraq to produce a report detailing all of its biological, chemical, and nuclear weapons

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  276
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  7,474
  • Content Per Day:  0.96
  • Birthday:  01/31/1966

If you sleep better agreeing with this, more power to you.

How could we have been so wrong? We should have trusted Saddam! :emot-puke-old::40:

Outstanding insight.

t.

• Topic Count:  92
  • Content Count:  2,244
  • Content Per Day:  0.31

:40::40::b::):emot-puke-old::41::24::24::24::24:

Its officaial... you have lost it... :41:

• Topic Count:  123
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  3,111
  • Content Per Day:  0.39

Hi Steff.

the rest were destroyed under the supervision of the UN weapons inspectors.

How was this done, if the weapons inspectors were not permitted access? What about the 17 resolutions that were ignored? Time and time again, the UN demanded that inspectors be given access and they were denied, time and time again.

The hunt for Weapons of Mass Destruction has turned up exactly nothing,

That is false information, Steff. Enough Serin gas to kill tens of thousands of people has been found. Granted, not the huge stash of WMD expected, but to say "absolutely nothing" has been found is false.

Former weapons inspector Scott Ritter has summed it all up very well:

Scott Ritter was long ago discredited. It was found out that he had a financial stake in siding with the SH regime.

It's a sorry state of affairs in America when you can trust the words of a murderer like Saddam Hussein more than those of your own President.

No comment. That's just offensive, IMO.

Steff, what do you think was in all those trucks that were crossing the border into Syria right before the war? Not being smart, I really want to know your answer. :emot-puke-old:

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  155
  • Content Count:  7,464
  • Content Per Day:  1.02
  • Days Won:  57
  • Birthday:  12/12/1952

Why am I not surprised your supporting a terrorist? This man that you are praising murdered over 250,000 of his own people using Serin gas including children. Sure enough he had WMD'S but we gave him so much notice before we went in with the inspectors that he had more then enough time to off load them to a ship and head to Syria, or bury them someplace in that vast desert. I could never understand why we gave him so much waring before we went in with the inspectors. It's like giving a bank advanced notice that your going to rob it. This is just plain insanity. I agree with trinity, you have lost it.

Edited by Rustyangel

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  1,285
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  17,917
  • Content Per Day:  2.27
  • Days Won:  19

Grace to you,

Here is some info about Scott Ritter compiled by AIM; :emot-puke-old:

http://www.aim.org/aim_report/2413_0_4_0_C/

Peace,

Dave

• Topic Count:  115
  • Content Count:  8,281
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  10/30/1955

"250,000"? NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC places the figure at 5 to 6 MILLIONS slaughtered under Saddam Hussein!

Why am I not surprised to see him supported by a certain individual?

• Topic Count:  70
  • Content Count:  1,513
  • Content Per Day:  0.19
  • Birthday:  08/27/1959

Steff,

Oh boy just when I think you have reached your peak you surpass it. I am surprised you have the guts to support a terrorist like SaddamHussein. We know he had biological weapons etc and he claimed all was destroyed. But and heres the caveat where is the proof he destroyed it? Why did he not allow inspectors in to inspect the facilities and give him a clear report about the destruction of said weapons? Why were they detained while trucks were driving off in the opposite direction with unknown cargo? And just what was in those trains that headed over the syria border? It wasn't tinker toys in that cargo my friend I can tell you that. It was something Saddam wanted to hide and that was chemical and biologcal weapons and money.

Also Steff if Saddam did not have chemical weapons then why were all the chemical suits found in various caches and an order to use chemical weapons on the enemy US intercepted?

If you can provide convincing proof instead of parroting fools with agendas on their own then please do so.

• Topic Count:  86
  • Content Count:  624
  • Content Per Day:  0.08

I never said I supported Saddam Hussein, I simply stated he hasn't told any lies in the last 4 years about WMD's like Bush has.

That is a fact.

If you people want to be disingenuous and claim that I support Saddam Hussien, go ahead and live that Lie. However God knows the truth and so do I.

Why were they detained while trucks were driving off in the opposite direction with unknown cargo? And just what was in those trains that headed over the syria border? It wasn't tinker toys in that cargo my friend I can tell you that. It was something Saddam wanted to hide and that was chemical and biologcal weapons and money.

Supposition supported by 0 facts.

That is false information, Steff. Enough Serin gas to kill tens of thousands of people has been found. Granted, not the huge stash of WMD expected, but to say "absolutely nothing" has been found is false.

Shells that were clearly leftovers from before the first gulf war.

Steff, what do you think was in all those trucks that were crossing the border into Syria right before the war? Not being smart, I really want to know your answer.

I've yet to see any substantiated proof of this incident and what they were carrying.

Like it or not Bush is a liar.

Now here we are, over two years later. What have we learned?

We have learned that Saddam Huessein was a harmless Boy Scout troop leader who wanted nothing more than to nurture and comfort. We have found that the money he was giving the parents of homicide bombers was out of the pure goodness of his heart. We found that those corrupt officials of France, Germany and the UN were tricking him into business deals that took money out of the mouths of the poorest Iraqis and blamed it on evil Uncle Sam.

How could we have been sooooo wrong about him? :o

And we also finally know who the anti-christ is now! It's none other than the same person whom the media tells us is a bafoon that can't tie his own shoes! How did he ever fool America into voting him back into office when there was a better candidate in John Kerry or Bednarick?

Laura Bush is actually a Dominatrix...but also an excellent actress who has fooled everyone into thinking she is a decent human being. And you thought she was just a meek librarian from Midland? HA!

Dick Cheney's last name is actually Tator (Dictator), Condaleesa Rice is an alien from space, Rumsfeld is a clone of Satan, Ashcroft is the reincarnation of Hitler, and Colin Powell is spawn of Stalin.

How did we ever miss that? :wub: