George

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.38
  • Days Won:  20

A wool blanket can be warm in the winter time. 

Hey!   A wool blanket is warm in the summer time also !

:)

7 hours ago, Daniel 11:36 said:

Your summary conclusion is correct

Nee was very accurate with Scripture.  Very few ever get close to his accuracy. 

4 hours ago, Keras said:

Your summary conclusion is unbiblical rubbish.

Nowhere does the Bible say anyone will be taken to heaven. 

There is just one people of God, why would one Christian go to heaven while the other go thru Tribulation? 

I think , or rather hope,  you find the full explanation off site in a complete work about this.  (may require quite a bit of searching, as the truth is not popular in the world nor online,  so much may have to be searched through and tested).

Sometimes an earthly kind of example helps , in an unexpected way.

When missionary Goforth,  and his wife, returned to Canada, 

some people , believers and unbelievers, asked him why ..... why...... WHY ?   !    

Why did God save him and his wife out of China,  and a hundred other missionaries were killed ?   His reply was look to Scripture,

see how often God chose or saved one out of many.   God is Sovereign - God is not subject to men nor to man's ways of thinking, nor to man's ways of justice, nor to man's ways of doing anything.  God does as He Pleases.  Perfectly.  Always Perfectly.  And in complete and perfect line with His Word, His Plan, His Purpose and His Salvation in Christ Jesus.

He does not "owe" men an explanation when He does anything,  like when HE punishes Israel with defeat at the hand of a foreign army, then HE punishes the foreign army for lifting their hand against Israel.  (everyone who ever harms Israel is cursed by God, remember)   Yet HE can use everyone and anyone as HE PLEASES,  there is no one who can challenge Him or His Way.   And He is Perfectly Righteous, with no sin, ever, and Perfectly Just, as He Says in His Word.  There is no sin,  no unrighteousness, no spot nor wrinkle nor any darkness in Him.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  56
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,686
  • Content Per Day:  0.63
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  08/07/1941

11 hours ago, enoob57 said:

Blanket statements are so enlightening

Rev 4:1
4 After this I looked, and, behold, a door was opened in heaven: and the first voice which I heard was as it were of a trumpet talking with me; which said, Come up hither, and I will shew thee things which must be hereafter.
KJV

Revelation 4:2 At once the Spirit came upon me.....     John was temporarily in heaven spiritually, not bodily. 

This special case in no way proves a general 'rapture to heaven' of the Church. 

Edited by Keras

11 hours ago, simplejeff said:

hI think , or rather hope,  you find the full explanation off site in a complete work about this.

I find the full explanation in the Bible.

You are mixing what happens in this age; some Christians persecuted and killed, some live out their lives quite comfortably. Each will be judged according to their faith and use of talents.

After the Lords Day of wrath, all the faithful Christians will be gathered and will go to live in all of the holy Land. That is our destiny and our privilege. Isaiah 35:1-10, Ezekiel 34:11-31, Zechariah 1:16-17, Revelation 7:9

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  100
  • Content Count:  41,195
  • Content Per Day:  7.98
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

4 minutes ago, Keras said:

Revelation 4:2 At once the Spirit came upon me.....

John was in heaven spiritually, not bodily. 

Desperation to remain correct is seen... it further increases your error in doing so! The life that continues is s/Spirit >not flesh< even my children I teach know this... 

Here God speaks to Adam who is now dead from sin... note the deadness for the Breath of God has left him! 
Gen 3:19
19 In the sweat of thy face shalt thou eat bread, till thou return unto the ground; for out of it wast thou taken: for dust thou art, and unto dust shalt thou return.
KJV

Here Jesus reintroduces The Life He offers through Spirit...
John 6:63
63 It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life.
KJV

39 minutes ago, Keras said:

Revelation 4:2 At once the Spirit came upon me.....     John was temporarily in heaven spiritually, not bodily. 

your refute above is not what I addressed... it was your blanket statement below in bold underline

16 hours ago, Keras said:

Your summary conclusion is unbiblical rubbish.

Nowhere does the Bible say anyone will be taken to heaven. 

There is just one people of God, why would one Christian go to heaven while the other go thru Tribulation? 

This is where my refute from Scripture to you lies! I personally would be more careful with Scripture if I were you... but as I have read you I think this will be wasted council...

1 hour ago, Keras said:

It is the rapture of the church ... see what Revelation is defined by God as

Rev 1:19
19 Write the things which thou hast seen, and the things which are, and the things which shall be hereafter;
KJV

This defines the subject matter of the book of Revelation.
"thou hast seen" - this John did perfectly under inspiration of The Holy Spirit: John (the gospel of), 1- 2- 3 John (the epistles)
"Things which are": Revelation up and to chapter 4:2 

"things which shall be hereafter": the rest of Revelation into millennial reign and eternal state
Rev 4:1-4
4 After this I looked, and, behold, a door was opened in heaven: and the first voice which I heard was as it were of a trumpet talking with me; which said, Come up hither, and I will shew thee things which must be hereafter.
2 And immediately I was in the spirit: and, behold, a throne was set in heaven, and one sat on the throne.
3 And he that sat was to look upon like a jasper and a sardine stone: and there was a rainbow round about the throne, in sight like unto an emerald.
4 And round about the throne were four and twenty seats: and upon the seats I saw four and twenty elders sitting, clothed in white raiment; and they had on their heads crowns of gold.
KJV

and the Church is not spoken of again until Christ return to earth here

this is the Church
Rev 19:4-7
4 And the four and twenty elders and the four beasts fell down and worshipped God that sat on the throne, saying, Amen; Alleluia.
5 And a voice came out of the throne, saying, Praise our God, all ye his servants, and ye that fear him, both small and great.
6 And I heard as it were the voice of a great multitude, and as the voice of many waters, and as the voice of mighty thunderings, saying, Alleluia: for the Lord God omnipotent reigneth.
7 Let us be glad and rejoice, and give honour to him: for the marriage of the Lamb is come, and his wife hath made herself ready.
KJV

This is Christ return to rule in millennial kingdom 
Rev 19:11-15
11 And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.
12 His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his head were many crowns; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself.
13 And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God.

and this is us going with Him
14 And the armies which were in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean.
15 And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.
KJV

• Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  1,957
  • Content Per Day:  0.56

Enoob57 is correct .... precisely correct

6 hours ago, enoob57 said:

and the Church is not spoken of again until Christ return to earth here

But the holy people of God are: Daniel 7:25 and Revelation 13:7, +    Who are they?  Don't say they are recently saved people, as Revelation 16:11 says people won't repent. 

As for the Jewish people, they are reduced to a remnant, a few faithful Christians, who are the holy people of God. Proved by Revelation 12:6-17, where they are divided into 2 groups, as we are told in Daniel 11<32

Any removal away from the trials and testing we all must face, is false teaching.  You have ears; so hear! Whoever is to be made prisoner, to prison they must go. Whoever is to be killed, by the sword they must be slain.  This calls for the endurance and faithfulness of God's people. Revelation 13:0-10