OldSchool2

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,661
  • Content Per Day:  0.48
  • Days Won:  2

Einstein grew up Jewish and he would have been taught about God and such teaching would remain with him throughout his life.  His problem is that he was wrong on relativity.

I agree completely. Relativity has not been understood by its best students.

It is uncharacteristic for a genuine truth to be too complex to be understood.

People who say they understand relativity etc, understand the theories, but not its implications, which are self defeating when applied to the intricacies of nature.

The works of nature are those of Christ who was profound in His delivery - the simplicity of a child and the sophistication of a Creator.

Mysteries in nature have answers that a child can unveil, and yet how difficult to find them without faith.

I have never believed in relativistic theories, because they don't have a context greater than the theory. It is a way of trying to explain a phenomenon without resorting to other unknown powers which God has ordained.

The pioneers of the 18th and 19th centuries, were heavily involved in the mysteries of some sort of medium for matter, suggesting that matter is both produced and supported by the same. But the world went for the self existent style of defining matter.

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  207
  • Topic Count:  60
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,651
  • Content Per Day:  1.17
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  03/04/1943

:thumbsup:

He hath made every thing beautiful in his time: also he hath set the world in their heart, so that no man can find out the work that God maketh from the beginning to the end. Ecclesiastes 3:11

• Group:  Nonbeliever
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  35
  • Content Count:  3,808
  • Content Per Day:  1.19
  • Days Won:  0

Einstein grew up Jewish and he would have been taught about God and such teaching would remain with him throughout his life.  His problem is that he was wrong on relativity.

I agree completely. Relativity has not been understood by its best students.

It is uncharacteristic for a genuine truth to be too complex to be understood.

People who say they understand relativity etc, understand the theories, but not its implications, which are self defeating when applied to the intricacies of nature.

The works of nature are those of Christ who was profound in His delivery - the simplicity of a child and the sophistication of a Creator.

Mysteries in nature have answers that a child can unveil, and yet how difficult to find them without faith.

I have never believed in relativistic theories, because they don't have a context greater than the theory. It is a way of trying to explain a phenomenon without resorting to other unknown powers which God has ordained.

The pioneers of the 18th and 19th centuries, were heavily involved in the mysteries of some sort of medium for matter, suggesting that matter is both produced and supported by the same. But the world went for the self existent style of defining matter.

When you say that you do nor believe relativistic theory, can I ask what part you do not believe?

I am graduating in phisics and I studied relativity a lot. Maybe I can help

:mgbowtie:

The first classic example, we were given at school, was the astronaut travelling faster than light and returning to earth with serious time discrepancies.

This kind of rational demands a universe without context, we actually have no reference as to how fast time is passing on a universal scale where there can be extremes with objects travelling faster than light.

But somehow it is insisted that we are that prime reference, that the speed of light on our level of matter is that context for all other measurements. Well that is limiting the extremes offered in the universe by our own experience. Once again the earth (we) are the center of the universe. I doubt that.

The contexts of time have to be what God knows and what He intends and delivers, He even says that time is relative to Himself. So if God has set the pace of time for the earth, it will not be out of context with the rest of the universe. Otherwise we would have confusion every time an angel traveled beyond light speed, he would arrive forwards or backwards in time, younger and older, massless or massive, whatever. I am not saying there are no natural ways around this, but the theory of relativity seems to lack integrity.

Saying that something traveling faster than light alters the passing of time relative to another object, reminds me of the superstitions people had about flying faster than the speed of sound. "The pilot will pass out and die." "There's another dimension." "The aircraft will blow apart."

In regards to the atomic clock experiment, was it tested the other way around the earth?

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  334
  • Content Per Day:  0.10
  • Days Won:  1

the problem i found with einstein's thinking is that he puts gravity as in charge or ruling time and that just can't be. time is a non-material concept thus gravity has no effect on it.  Gravity may affect the clock mechanism, no matter their design, but the mechanism does not originate time it merely measures it.  if a clock moves slowly that does not mean that time has slowed down but that there is a problem with the mechanism

the problem i found with einstein's thinking is that he puts gravity as in charge or ruling time and that just can't be. time is a non-material concept thus gravity has no effect on it.  Gravity may affect the clock mechanism, no matter their design, but the mechanism does not originate time it merely measures it.  if a clock moves slowly that does not mean that time has slowed down but that there is a problem with the mechanism

I think so, as Christian observers we except that God is open and up front in His mysterious creations, although we may not fathom them, we may discover aspects which are not deceptive or self contradictory, rather like a small piece which is consistent and reflective of the greater.

Relativity kind of states that if our reality is a DVD Movie that it can be played at any speed, relative to another DVD, and we cannot know how fast we are being played, except by comparing ourselves with the other DVD.

It means that whatever goes on in the movie is consistent within itself, as well as for our speeding astronaut, who is travelling beyond the speed of light. But it also suggests that the other DVD for the astronaut is not a DVD.

Which makes sense, if and only if, the parameters of matter are what we currently suppose. But I think there are greater contexts which we don't know about yet. Help.

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  3
  • Content Per Day:  0.00

So.... Much in our Universe yet to be discovered...and we must REMEMBER... GOD WAYS... Are past FINDING OUT. He only Reveals to us what is necessary. And think... If a man lives a Hundred Years or more What can He Carry away with Him or Her to to the Grave nothing... Zilch. We arrived here without knowledge or understanding. And truly all wisdom is with the CREATOR. Let's be HUMBLE and GIVE HIM THE GLORY and go QUIETLY regardless of their FINDINGS

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  334
  • Content Per Day:  0.10
  • Days Won:  1

I think so, as Christian observers we except that God is open and up front in His mysterious creations, although we may not fathom them, we may discover aspects which are not deceptive or self contradictory, rather like a small piece which is consistent and reflective of the greater.

Relativity kind of states that if our reality is a DVD Movie that it can be played at any speed, relative to another DVD, and we cannot know how fast we are being played, except by comparing ourselves with the other DVD.

It means that whatever goes on in the movie is consistent within itself, as well as for our speeding astronaut, who is travelling beyond the speed of light. But it also suggests that the other DVD for the astronaut is not a DVD.

Which makes sense, if and only if, the parameters of matter are what we currently suppose. But I think there are greater contexts which we don't know about yet. Help.

Sorry it took so long to get back to you, i had trouble at a previous connection.

Your last line is what i want to address.  Einstein and others di dnot formulate their theories from the real origin of the universe. All of their calculations are based upon their idea of how the universe came into being. In other words, they are using different parameters for their work so even though Einstein once said 'the math is correct' it really isn't.

Give me Isaac Newton and his hymns any day.

• Group:  Nonbeliever
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  35
  • Content Count:  3,808
  • Content Per Day:  1.19

The first classic example, we were given at school, was the astronaut travelling faster than light and returning to earth with serious time discrepancies.

If a teacher of relativity tells you that austronauts can travell faster then light, then you need another teacher. So, maybe he did not say tht really, I hope.

That nothing can travel faster than ligth is a basic consequence of relativity.

So, I do not believe that about relativity also.

Edited by siegi91