IGNORED

i feel dead,nothing and undone

Guest Joany

i come from a broken family, me middle child, dad used to be a abusive drunk,my mom cheated on my dad..he is now a doctor in maidstone..he moved away and is very sorry about everything, but my mom still cheats on him, i was raped when i was 16 and got into a relationship of 4 years where i now need to get out of.my boyfriend is 25 and i am 20,i got saved when i was 18 and spirit filled, it was very difficult in the start because before i was saved i was into occultic stuff.me and the boyfriend went to england (he got saved only because i was) he slept with so many other girls and he is manupulitive. i backslided and nearly slept with him to in my isolation.i also started cutting myself again, binging..but i havent done that for at least a month, although the thoughts wont go away.i started smoking and drinking again...i dunno i feel so lost, its seems to me that the harder i try to be and stay in God's secret place..the tougher things get.tomorrow im going to receive the tests taken last weak for std.i am really scared.but i pray that God will be gracious unto me, not that i deserve it, but just because i give everything to Him..I trust Him He is God and I am not.I dont know why I am posting this,I need all the prayer I can get, because with God is the only place I want to be.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  31
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  372
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  12/20/1990

Ok first of hi I am 14.I am not saying I know how you feel for one I don't.I was raped also.I cut and am depressed and suicidal.I am going to say fight the battle til God says you won.Keep praying and asking for help.Ask and you shall recieve.I am not to close with God but for you I will pray.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,134
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

*praying*

May I say that you are in a very precarious position and you really need someone to talk to that you can trust. Praying will help, but you need someone to talk to, yell at and hold and get godly huggs from.

I don't know enough about your area to have any idea of who could help, but you need away from a lot of influence right now. Seek Gods help in finding a good pastor or church councilor and just go spill your heart to them..... and pray.

*praying*

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  115
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  8,281
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  10/30/1955

Praying for you, my Sister. Whereabouts in England are you? I know some good clergymen there, who would be willing to speak with you.

me again, thank you for the prayers!I went for the test results today and the only thing I was tested positive for was herpes..well i just have to accept this and thank God because it could have been way worse!when i first got home i started hitting the wall with my elbow..but now that i am calm it is as if God is showing me something..He reminded me of a verse in Jeremiah, return to me oh backsliding daughter and I will heal you of your backslidings, it goes something like that.you know i ought to be much more thankful, for starters God is still speaking to me!its just that whenever i get occupied with confusion and worries, its like i miss everything, but for some reason God always calls me back, i know i dont deserve this.its weird because its like a rollercoaster ride the whole time.

i am seeing a councelor at the moment from Shofar church, and i am on holiday at the moment (staying with my mom) in South Africa.I really dont know if i am going back to england to stay with my dad in maidstone.

thank you for all your prayers!

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  16
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  07/19/1958

May God watch over you child. I'll be praying for you.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  1,285
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  17,917
  • Content Per Day:  2.27
  • Days Won:  19

Blessed Father,

Thank you for being Faithful to this child. Hold her hand and lead and guide her. Show her the way Lord. Protect her and put a mighty hedge of protection around her. Place her in the aisle of Your Mighty Will. Go before her as cloud by day and a pillar of fire by night. Seperate her from this anxiety and fear and shelter her from the heat of the world. Father even in this I am grateful that yet again You have shown me where it is you are working. Father You are Most Holy and I do Praise You. In Jesus Christ Mighty and matchless name, Amen! :emot-hug: Thank You Lord for this child and showing Yourself to be Faithful time and time again.

Bless you Joany.

Peace,

Dave