IGNORED

WN: Vatican signs first treaty with 'State of Palestine'

Guest shiloh357

This is just more misleading misinformation and lies.   How about a big dose something called truth???   Evidently littleflower is truth impaired.

Littleflower has to find Jews who do not represent the whole of Judaism, who do not actually speak for the Jewish people and who even go against what the Bible says about the return of the Jews to their Land.  

Anti-Zionist Jews are also found to be so set against the founding of Israel that they ally themselves with murderers and terrorists (as I pointed out from the ADL site) and they support the slaughter of their fellow innocent Jews in order to make their point about their rejection of Israel's existence.    Littleflower supports the destruction of Israel because she throws her agreement by Jews who support terrorism and call for Israel's destruction.  

It is deplorable that a "Christian"  would throw her support behind people who promote such murderous hate, but anti-Zionists know no limit to their hatred of Jews, as littleflower demonstrates so well.

Now what does the Bible say about the return of Israel to the Land??? Lttleflower quotes rabbis who claim that Israel cannot return to the Land until they repent.  Evidently, littleflower thinks they have the last word on the matter.   But it is the Bible, not a bunch of Rabbis that as the final word on the matter. Littleflower clearly has done no work in this area.   So let's look to Scripture and you will see why littleflower's views should be rejected.

The Bible tells us that the Jews will actually return to the Land in unbelief.   Ezekiel 36 and 37 are two chapters that are really one vision/prophecy.  

Ezekiel 36:1-5 speaks to the "Mountains of Israel"  which refers to biblical Samaria an Judea, what we call the West Bank.   God calls that area, "the mountains of Israel."    God speaks to the fact that the enemies of Israel are claiming that the land is or will be theirs, but God says in verse 5 that he against the heathen that want the Land of Israel for themselves.

In Ezekiel 36: 6-24 God speaks to the restoration of the Land, about it being fruitful again and that the children of Israel will once again be multiplied on that Land and that they will be taken from the heathen land by God placed back in their land.    Moreover, this chapter states in vv. 16-23  confirm that the Jews will return to the Land in a state of unbelief.  

Notice that after the Jews are brought back to the land in v. 24 they are restored spiritually in vv. 25-26 where God says that he will sprinkle them with clear water and  put a new heart within them.   The repentance the Rabbis spoke happens AFTER the Jews return to their Land, not before.    The reason God doesn't wait for them to repent is that God wants it to be HIS work and not theirs.   If Israel had been founded by religious Jews, people would be claiming that Israel's return was self-fulfilling prophecy.   Israel's return happened in spite of the Jews, not because of them.  God tells us that the restoration of Israel is God's work meant to sanctify His Name, not because the Jews were holy and righteous.   God keeps his promises.

Ezekiel 37 restates the prophecy in the form of a vision of dry bones.  And this fits because it is a physical restoration that happens first and a spiritual restoration that happens secondly.  Some Christians try to claim that the vision of the dry bones is a vision of the church, but that cannot be.   As Christians when we receive Christ as Savior and Lord, we are restored spiritually first and we are awaiting our physical restoration.   This is a vision about Israel's restoration and their is curious statement the Lord makes in vv. 12-13 about God opening up their graves and bringing them back to their Land.   That may be a reference to the Holocaust.  Many of Jews viewed the death camps as their graves, those who saw the prisoners in the camps as the walking dead.   God, in His foresight, may have been working from that modern imagery in a biblical prophecy and it would fit the sequence of events given that many of the founders of Israel were holocaust survivors.   

Ezekiel 37:14 states that after God has restored them physically, in a state of unbelief, that he will then put His Spirit in them, meaning that at some point after the Jews return to their land, they are going to be saved.   They don't repent first and then go to the Land.   The Bible says they return to the Land and then  get saved.

This means that we are between events.  The Jewish return is in process and there are Jews in the Land coming to the Lord and being saved in small numbers, but the overall salvation the Jews that is prophesied here in Ezekiel, is yet to come, but we as followers of Jesus know that when the Messianic Kingdom comes Israel will be saved in her Land.   We know that Jesus return is to save Israel from her anti-Zionist maniacal enemies in Zechariah 14.

Now Zechariah 12:1-10 is another prophecy that we can see being fulfilled in our day.  It tells us that Jerusalem will be a burdensome stone and a cup of trembling for the nations and it is.  Jerusalem is the most fought over city today and it as been in the past, the focus of final status negotiations.   The world does not want the Jews to have the land.   But the description of Israel in Zechariah 12 is one who is beating back her enemies on every side. Israel has one of the most sophisticated militaries in the world for a country that size.   Starting in 1948, Israel has been beating back her enemies against odds of 100 to 1 or 70-1 on the battlefield.  Israel's victories cannot be explained militarily according to the West Point War College.  Yet according to Zechariah  12:10 that it is in this position of strength with God giving Israel the power to destroy her enemies that they will come to their Messiah and be saved.

Notice the repentance and morning of Zechariah 12:10-11 happens AFTER Israel is in the Land not before.   Zechariah's description of Israel, prophetically doesn't fit any description of Israel, post Zechariah, until now.  Not since the days of King David, (and Zechariah references him) has Israel been in such a position of strength. While littleflower blames Israel for the violence in the Middle East, we notice that God doesn't attach the blame to Israel at all, but the heathen nations that surround Israel.  What we see in Zechariah 12: 1-10 is the Lord fighting for Israel.

Amos 9:14-15  tells us that Israel will be planted back in her land and will never be uprooted from it again.   That doesn't speak to the restoration following the Babylonian exile.  It speaks to the current Israel which as a nation cannot be uprooted from her Land per the Promise of God.  It is important to note that the context of  Amos 9:14-15 is about Israel's return from international exile/captivity.  That the return will be from the nations, not a single nation.  It says in v. 14 that they will rebuild the waste cities and inhabit them, plant vineyards and gardens and drink wine.  This is a picture of the return of the Jews who after they purchased the Land rebuild cities, irrigate the land and plant crops and vineyards as well as drying up the swamps as they did in latter part of the 19th century and early part of the 20th century.

So the Rabbis littleflower quoted, got it wrong.  They didn't understand what God had planned even though it was right in front of them in the Scriptures.   But then they don't study the Scriptures.   God's integrity is intact.  To question Israel's existence is to assault God's character and to call God a liar.   Littlelfower is doing exactly that. 

Littleflower now turns her attention to the establishment of Israel and blames the violence and terrorism in Israel on Israel's existence. The argument she cites is that Israel should not exist and doesn't have a right to exist until the Arab/Muslim nations give Israel their blessing.   According to littleflower, the problems in the middle east are the fault of the Jews.  The existence of Israel according to littleflower,  can be blamed for all of the problems.   She blames the violence, not on terrorism and fanatical, maniacal hatred of Islamic terrorists who murder Jews in shopping malls, city buses and playgrounds, but on Jews who have a nation legally an biblically granted them and who simply want to live in their land in peace with the surrounding nations.  

Littleflower ignores all of the good things Israel has done to bless the Palestinians and the world.  She ignores the fact that the ONLY people who have ever stood in the way of a Palestinian nation, are the surrounding Arabs and the Palestinians, themselves.   She ignores all of the humanitarian things that Israel has done for the Palestinians which the Arab nations would have never done for the Palestinians.  She ignores the fact that the Arab nations have tried to stop Israel from getting humanitarian aid to the Palestinians.

She ignores Israel's human rights record, while not perfect is stellar, by comparison to her surrounding enemies who use their own children as cannon fodder and has human shields.  

Littleflower ignores the concessions of land and the immense Israel has made in the past in a sincere attempt at peace.  She ignores the day and night onslaught of terrorism that Israel is subjected to every day for no other reason that the Jews are breathing the same air.   

To blame Israel's existence for all of the terrorism and violence is the same old "blame the victim"  fallacy, such as when the victim of rape is blamed because she was wearing a skirt that had a hem above her knees. 

Littleflower, despite what she claims, rejects the legitimacy of Israel.  She is among those who question the right of Israel to exist, but tried to convince me earlier that she was not doing that.  Clearly, based on her final comments, she is challenging/questioning the legitimacy of Israel's existence and it is a racist, anti-Semitic position she holds and it should be rejected by intelligent, clear-thinking people.  

Guest shiloh357

Anti-Zionism is politically correct hatred of the Jewish people.  It is the only accepted form of racism on the liberal Left and sadly there are "Christians"  (so-called) who have bought into that hatred.

You cannot hate the Jews while also claiming to love the King of the Jews.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  58
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  5,457
  • Content Per Day:  1.69
  • Days Won:  37

It deeply saddens me to see and witness what brothers and sisters in Christ will say and do to support a regime whose policies and actions towards those of another race and ethnic group  are so deeply troubling, while at the same time demeaning those of that other race and culture as well as those who express concern about their treatment at the hands of a political zionist goverment.   I simply find it inconceivable that people cannot distinguish a secular, ideological movement and its policies, along with a regime that enforces such policies and goals, from a race or cultural people.    In my readings I have found, over and over again, this confusion of issues is deliberately perpetuated by zionists regardless of its merits, to protect its policies and goals from scrutiny.  No one likes being labeled an anti-semite.  It's a powerful canard  to play. It can cause havoc to people's reputations and livelihoods, and so is a powerful weapon to silence critics even when used falsely.   

Those who can think logically however see through this canard and reject it for what it is, a worthless, bogus claim used solely to discredit critics of a very dangerous movement.  That the world has been growing tired of this false pretense, hidden behind and used to  justify acts of cruelty, is encouraging in regards to achieving justice for all concerned.

As one survivor of the Jewish holocaust has shared

I am a survivor of the Jewish Holocaust, the Nazis' mass murder of Europe's Jews. The tragic experience of my family and community under Hitler makes me alert to the suffering of other peoples denied their human rights today -- including the Palestinians.

True, Hitler's Holocaust was unique. The Palestinians are victims of ethnic cleansing and apartheid. Hitler started with that, but went on to extermination. In my family's city in Poland, Piotrkow, 99 per cent of the Jews perished.

Yet for me, the Israeli government's actions toward the Palestinians awaken horrific memories of my family's experiences under Hitlerism: the inhuman walls, the checkpoints, the daily humiliations, killings, diseases, the systematic deprivation. There's no escaping the fact that Israel has occupied the entire country of Palestine, and taken most of the land, while the Palestinians have been expelled, walled off, and deprived of human rights and human dignity.

continued here:

http://rabble.ca/news/2010/04/holocaust-survivor-why-i-support-palestinian-rights

More from holocaust survivors and an Israeli soldier:

Holocaust Survivors Criticize Israeli Policy Towards Palestinians

http://www.washingtonsblog.com/2012/11/holocaust-survivors-criticize-israeli-policy-towards-palestinians.html

From the first video:

"The Jewish idea of how to treat the foreigner, how to treat a servant, which is, in the old testament, which was taken up by nobody less than Jesus Christ, who was the last of the great Jewish prophets; the prophets in the whole tradition wanted to stress - and to stress the ethical content of Judaism, so there is reason enough to be proud.   

And what is happening now in Israel towards the Palestinians is exactly the opposite, EXACTLY the opposite.  They treat them like, like vermin; they talk about them in terms of. . I mean like for instance, the chief of staff of the Israeli army recently  - 'the Palestinians are a cancerous growth'-  I mean that type of talking is exactly the opposite  - It's actually like Nazi talking. That is what was said about me when I was a boy, a Jewish boy, in Germany under the Nazis."

"You know when the Nazis gassed the Jews, the world was silent.  Now, the world is silent while the Jews, or the Israeli harass, humiliate, and steal away land from the Palestinians, the world is silent.  And I want to awake the world because any criticism of the policies of Israel is hampered and made impossible by a terrible trick and crime of Israeli propaganda, that any criticism on the politics of Israel comes out as induced by anti-semitic feelings. And our main purpose is to show to the world that we are Jews, we are conscious Jews, and we want to show that you must criticize Israel if you at all want anything good for the Jews in the world because what Israel is doing is destroying the Jewish world and the Jewish heritage."

The very laws given by Moses to Israel demand that Jews treat the stranger and foreigner as themselves, to treat them equally, to treat them well.

Exodus 22:21 

Do not mistreat or oppress a foreigner, for you were foreigners in Egypt.

Leviticus 19:34

You shall treat the stranger who sojourns with you as the native among you, and you shall love him as yourself, for you were strangers in the land of Egypt: I am the Lord your God.

-  judges must judge fairly between Israelites and aliens (Deut 1:16,Deut 27:19)

Deuteronomy 1:16

16 And I charged your judges at that time, “Hear the disputes between your people and judge fairly, whether the case is between two Israelites or between an Israelite and a foreigner residing among you.

Deuteronomy 27:19

19 “Cursed is anyone who withholds justice from the foreigner, the fatherless or the widow.”

-  God loves the alien and provides for him (Deut 10:18-19)

Deuteronomy 10:18-19

18 He defends the cause of the fatherless and the widow, and loves the foreigner residing among you, giving them food and clothing. 19 And you are to love those who are foreigners, for you yourselves were foreigners in Egypt.

-  foreign workers must be treated fairly (Deut 24:14-18

Deuteronomy 24:14-18

14 Do not take advantage of a hired worker who is poor and needy, whether that worker is a fellow Israelite or a foreigner residing in one of your towns.15 Pay them their wages each day before sunset, because they are poor and are counting on it. Otherwise they may cry to the Lord against you, and you will be guilty of sin.

16 Parents are not to be put to death for their children, nor children put to death for their parents; each will die for their own sin.

17 Do not deprive the foreigner or the fatherless of justice, or take the cloak of the widow as a pledge. 18 Remember that you were slaves in Egypt and the Lord your God redeemed you from there. That is why I command you to do this.

-  aliens share in the tithe given to Levites and widows (Deut 26:11-13)

Deuteronomy 26:11-13

11 Then you and the Levites and the foreigners residing among you shall rejoice in all the good things the Lord your God has given to you and your household.

12 When you have finished setting aside a tenth of all your produce in the third year, the year of the tithe, you shall give it to the Levite, the foreigner, the fatherless and the widow, so that they may eat in your towns and be satisfied.13 Then say to the Lord your God: “I have removed from my house the sacred portion and have given it to the Levite, the foreigner, the fatherless and the widow, according to all you commanded. I have not turned aside from your commands nor have I forgotten any of them.

The very laws of Israel demand the opposite of what God requires from the Jewish people in their treatment of foreigners among them. The very laws of Israel demand the unfair, unequal and disparate treatment of non Jews compared to Jews.   

Political Zionism is a secular zionism.  Israel is a secular state, founded by communists and marxists.  It is not a religious state following the laws of God as handed down to Moses.    God has spoken severely about what would happen to the Jews if they failed to obey His commandments:

Deuteronomy 28

Curses for Disobedience

15 However, if you do not obey the Lord your God and do not carefully follow all his commands and decrees I am giving you today, all these curses will come on you and overtake you:

43 The foreigners who reside among you will rise above you higher and higher, but you will sink lower and lower. 44 They will lend to you, but you will not lend to them. They will be the head, but you will be the tail.

45 All these curses will come on you. They will pursue you and overtake you until you are destroyed, because you did not obey the Lord your God and observe the commands and decrees he gave you.

It is no wonder, then, this has become an issue of great concern to Jews who have not become enamored of the errors and enticements of political zionism. 

It should be apparent to any intelligent, logically thinking people that speaking out against atrocities committed by a regime is not racist, but an attempt to seek justice according with God's law, in obedience to the second greatest commandment:

Love the neighbor as thyself.

The State of Israel exists.  

It has a legal right to exist.

The time for arguing over its right to exist is over and has been over for some time.    

Political zionism, which drives the government, however, has no more right to be in control than any other government who unjustly treats any sector of its citizens, treating them discriminately, harassing and oppressing them, depriving them, refusing them rights other citizens enjoy based solely on race.  It is such injustices committed by this government that many seek an end to, and in its place, the establishment of a true democracy where all are treated as equals.   Under a zionist regime, this is an impossible goal to achieve since the very laws of the nation of Israel codify discriminatory zionist policies and  objectives and are written to favor the Jews above all others, giving them rights people of no other race are entitled to have even if they are citizens of Israel.

I find the constant flow of unjust attacks against the character of those who dare to speak out against the atrocities committed by political zionists, against the goals, policies and actions of this zionist regime,  especially by those who call themselves by the name of Christ, to be deeply disturbing and truly saddening.

He has shown you, O mortal, what is good.

And what does the LORD require of you?

To act justly and to love mercy and to walk humbly with your God.

Edited by thereselittleflower

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  207
  • Topic Count:  60
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,651
  • Content Per Day:  1.17
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  03/04/1943

It deeply saddens me to see....

and witness what brothers and sisters in Christ will say and do....

to support a regime whose policies and actions towards those of another race....

and ethnic group are so deeply troubling....

while at the same time demeaning those of that other race....

and culture as well as those who express concern....

about their treatment at the hands of a....

political Zionist government....

:thumbsup:

God's Will

Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah:

Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt; which my covenant they brake, although I was an husband unto them, saith the LORD:

But this shall be the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel; After those days, saith the LORD, I will put my law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their God, and they shall be my people.

And they shall teach no more every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the LORD: for they shall all know me, from the least of them unto the greatest of them, saith the LORD; for I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more. Jeremiah 31:31-34

Be Done

And he said unto them, When ye pray, say, Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name. Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done, as in heaven, so in earth. Luke 11:2

~

I simply find it inconceivable that people cannot distinguish....

a secular, ideological movement and its policies....

along with a regime that enforces such policies and goals....

from a race or cultural people.....

:thumbsup:

That Jew

And the angel said unto her, Fear not, Mary: for thou hast found favour with God.

And, behold, thou shalt conceive in thy womb, and bring forth a son, and shalt call his name JESUS.

He shall be great, and shall be called the Son of the Highest: and the Lord God shall give unto him the throne of his father David: Luke 1:30-32

Is My LORD And My God

And Thomas answered and said unto him, My Lord and my God. John 20:28

And The Winner Of The Battle For Jerusalem

And he saith unto me, Write, Blessed are they which are called unto the marriage supper of the Lamb. And he saith unto me, These are the true sayings of God.

And I fell at his feet to worship him. And he said unto me, See thou do it not: I am thy fellowservant, and of thy brethren that have the testimony of Jesus: worship God: for the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy.

And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.

His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his head were many crowns; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself.

And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God.

And the armies which were in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean.

And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.

And he hath on his vesture and on his thigh a name written, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS. Revelations 19:9-16

D15702_3.gif

~

That the world has been growing tired of this false pretense, hidden behind....

and used to justify acts of cruelty....

is encouraging in regards....

to achieving justice....

for all concerned....

~

No

And he said, “Listen, all Judah and inhabitants of Jerusalem and King Jehoshaphat: Thus says the Lord to you, ‘Do not be afraid and do not be dismayed at this great horde, for the battle is not yours but God's. 2 Chronicles 20:15 (ESV)

Kidding~!

I will also gather all nations, and will bring them down into the valley of Jehoshaphat, and will plead with them there for my people and for my heritage Israel, whom they have scattered among the nations, and parted my land.

And they have cast lots for my people; and have given a boy for an harlot, and sold a girl for wine, that they might drink.  Joel 3:2-3

D15702_2.gif

~

Beloved, Don't Be Fooled By The World's Hatred Of The Jew

Do not be afraid; you will not be put to shame.

Do not fear disgrace; you will not be humiliated.

You will forget the shame of your youth

and remember no more the reproach of your widowhood.

For your Maker is your husband—

the Lord Almighty is his name—

the Holy One of Israel is your Redeemer;

he is called the God of all the earth. Isaiah 54:4-5 (NIV)

For They Will Not Win

The Lord will call you back

as if you were a wife deserted and distressed in spirit—

a wife who married young,

only to be rejected,” says your God. Isaiah 54:6 (NIV)

In The End

“For a brief moment I abandoned you,

but with deep compassion I will bring you back.

In a surge of anger

I hid my face from you for a moment,

but with everlasting kindness

I will have compassion on you,”

says the Lord your Redeemer.  Isaiah 54:7-8 (NIV)

Love, Your Brother Joe

Guest shiloh357

And it deeply saddens me that some who claims to be a "Christian"  can support a demonic terrorist regime that has dedicated it's existence to the sole aspiration of annihilating an entire race of people.   It saddens me that a so-called "Christian"  who, at first, claimed to want to know the truth, has finally shown her anti-Semitic colors.

It saddens me that some people hate the Jews so much that they ignore the venous threats and calls for the Jews complete annihilation while characterizing any attempt by Israel defend themselves as if those defensive countermeasures were worse than the terrorism that Israel has to face on a daily basis. 

What's even worse is that Christians (so-called)  will try to  support their demonic, satan inspired anti-Semite doctrine by twisting and perverting the Bible, a Jewish book, written by Jews.   Anti-Zionists are using a Jewish book in an attempt to justify their hatred of Jews.  That is just messed up.

The comparison of Israel's self-defense  with the Holocaust I not only an offense to most Jews, is not even rational or logical nor does it even bear any resemblance to what is actually going on.   It ignores the fact that for decades Hitler's  Mein Kampf   was a BEST SELLER for decades in the West Bank and Gaza.   It was Hitler who called for the annihilation of the Jews, and it is the Palestinian goal of wiping the Jews out of Israel, pushing them into the sea.     It was Hiter's Nazi movement that claimed that Jews were not even human having descended from a species of ape.  It is the Palestinian who produce elementary and secondary educational curriculum that characterizes Jews as descended from apes and pigs.  If their is any semblance of the Holoscaust, it is Israel's enemies who perpetuate that ideology, not Israel.

It should also be noted that IF Israel were trying to foist a "holocaust"  on the Palestinians they are highly inefficient, the most inefficient, in fact, of anyone on the earth at doing so.   More Palestinians are killed by Palestinians than by Israel.   That was especially true during the second intifada in 2000-2004 when more Palestinian died in that single period than at any time, but more Palestinians were killed by other Palestinians who used them as cannon fodder, or were shot for daring to question the use of terrorism or were killed prematurely by their own bomb belts or died by other means during that time.   Even if we assume that EVERY one of the 3000 Palestinian deaths occurred at the end of an Israeli machine gun during the second intifada, it would have averaged out to 750 Palestinians a year during that four year period and at that rate it would take Israel 8,000 years to arrive at the Jewish casualty rate of the Holocaust.  Far fewer Palestinians have died per year since then and not every Palestinian death can be laid at Israel's doorstep.  

One needs to take into account that the fact that while Israel protects the religious freedom of the Christian Arabs living in  Israel, the Palestinian Chirstians in Gaza are crucified, beheaded, tortured, etc.

It should also be noted that 60 years ago the Arab citizenry of Israel was just a few thousand.   But today,  the Arab/Muslim  and Arab/Christian citizenry numbers well over two million and is growing every year.

So it is clear to see that Israel's policies and defensive actions and treatment of the Arabs in the region do NOT and CANNOT resemble the holocaust and no comparison is even possible   

One of the telltale signs of an anti-Semite is to use the Holocaust to smear the Jews.  It is the most hateful, racist thing you can do in regard to the Jews.  littleflower thinks if she can find a few liberal Jews who support her position that they represent the whole of Jewry.   The videos and testimonials she provides DO NOT represent 99%  who do not agree with what those people say.  But littleflower has to turn to the most liberal, leftwing Jews she can find.   There are ant-Semites who are Jews.  Hitler was a Jew.   Littleflower has to engage in minsinformation and deception to promote her views.   It's really despicable and low brow.

Now, turning to the use of Scriptures to promote and to actually project on to God, one' own hatred of Jews, lets take a moment and examine littleflower's mishandling of God's holy word.

Littleflower has quoted several Scriptures about how Israel should treat foreigners who want to live in their midst.   I don't need to address each of them line by line because they all carry the same basic message of not mistreating the foreigner who is living among your people.    The problem with littleflower's  use of these Scriptures is that they only apply to those who want to live peacefully among the Israelis.   They don't apply to Palestinian terrorists who are shredding Jewish babies with pipe bombs.  Israel is commanded to live in peace with those want to live in peace with them.    These passages do not address how Israel is to respond to those who are dedicated to her destruction.

I would also again, in light of these passages, point to Israel's free and fully privileged Arab population, both Muslim and Christian:

• Their holy sites are protected by the Israeli government, and their mosques are protected from vandalism by Israel. 
  • The Arab citizenry enjoy the same level of civil rights that the Jewish population enjoys. 
  • In Israel, Arabs have freedom of religion, freedom of speech, freedom of the press
  • They have full and unfettered access to Israel's Judicial system
  • They can and do own their own businesses. 
  • They are allowed to vote in all Israeli elections and have respresentatives in parliament
  • Palestinian citizens are business owners, politicians, doctors, nurses, serve in the IDF, are practicing lawyers, musicians, published authors, etc. 

So the notion that Israel is mistreating the Palestinians is false.  The Palestinians actually enjoy more freedom and have more rights in Israel than they would ever have in an Arab nation!!!  Israel has done more than any Arab nation or UN or any other nation has ever done for the Palestinians.   When the Palestinians were under Jordanian   and Egyptian administrative control, the Palestinian life span was around 40-50 years age and Palestinian children were dying of preventable childhood diseases.   There was no sanitation and the sewers were nothing more than a ditch down the middle of the streets.   Israel took control in 1967 and began givng medical care and tons of humanitarian aid.  Israel also went into the Gaza and West Bank and built hospitals, schools, and modern sewer treatment plants and brought humanity and sanitation to the West Bank and Gaza,  and the quality and standards of living in the West Bank and Gaza increased some 200%. 

Littleflower would like for people to ignore those facts and just pretend that Israel is trying to mistreat the Palesinians.  The Palestinians' problems are self-inflicted as they die from Israel's defensive countermeasures in response to terrorism.  Israel is also not guilty of the host of atrocities that the Palestinians accuse them of.   I could list off accusation after accusation that end up being lies when the Palestinians are asked to provide proof of their claims.  Unfortunately, anti-Semites will buy into those claims  without question. 

Zionism is not a mere political movement no matter how lttlelower tries to claim it is.   Zionism is about the self-determination of the Jewish people.  It is to the Jewish people what the Civil Rights movement is to the African Americans in the US.   If I were to condemn the Civil Rights movement of the 1960s with the vitriol and hate that littleflower uses against Zionism, I would be considered a racist, and people would wonder if I supported the KKK.

Israel is being accused by littleflower of discriminating, harassing, mistreating the Palestinian solely based on race.   I think I have provided sufficient information to show that such claims are bald-faced lies and those who promote them are liars.  Israel's over 2 million Arab population that enjoys full freedom and privilege shows that Israel is not mistreating them.

Israel does respond terrorisms with deadly force.  I cannot defend everything every Israeli soldier has done.  Mistakes and errors are made.  Innocent Palestinians do die but they are not the targets.   Israel does not target innocent Palesinians and does more the US does in order to avoid the deaths of innocent noncombatants, but Israel must respond to terror attacks.   On the other hand, the Palestinians are the ones forcing Israel to respond and it is the Palestinians who indiscriminately target the most innocent, helpless and vulnerable members of Israel's society for their terrorist attacks.  Some of those victims are even other Arabs.    Israel defends both its Jewish and is Arab population from terrorism.   Israel isn't perfect; no nation is.  Israel has made errors and has at times crossed the line in treatment of Palestinians, but those errors were made in a sincere attempt at self-defense.  Israel has no policy that aims to annihilate, mistreat, disenfranchise, harass or terrorize Palestinians.  Israel has made errors, but those errors would have never been made in the first place had Israel not been subjected to day and night ongoing terrorism.

Israel continues to remain ready and willing to live in peace with the Palestinians, but peace is not a one-way street.  Peace cannot be attained so long as the Palestinians continue to perpetuate a posture of belligerency with the nation of Israel.   

Israel did not make the Palestinians into refugees, the surrounding Arab nations did that.   I have provided earlier in this thread proof from  Arab newspapers where even the Arabs in 1948 blamed the refugee crisis on the invading Arab nations that tried and failed to conquer Israel.   Israel did not create make the Palestinians refugees and it is unfair to expect Israel to resolve a refugee crisis they didn't create.   Israel has been kinder to the Palestinians than any Arab nation has.   The surrounding Arab nations reject a Palestinian state because as refugees, the Palestinians make a better tool for inflicting pain on Israel.

What littleflower puts out there are lies and misinformation, much of it drawn from ant-Semitic books, websites and hate literature.   I have heard most of it before and it just as poisonous now as it ever was.

If you believe the Bible and truly love Jesus the King of the Jews, you will reject all that littleflower says.  Satan hates the Jews and anti-Zionism is his doctrine.

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  59
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,402
  • Content Per Day:  0.99
  • Days Won:  28
  • Birthday:  04/26/1971

WND posted a news article stating that the Sanhedron wrote pope Francis to inform him that they were putting him on trial for this act.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  237
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  02/24/1984

This sounds like old Roman Caesar days, absolutely nothing to do with the true kingdom of God that is within in what Jesus teached.

WND posted a news article stating that the Sanhedron wrote pope Francis to inform him that they were putting him on trial for this act.

As if they have any authority over the Pontif.   

Like the Sanhedron put Jesus on trial . . . . . . <facepalm>

Guest shiloh357

The Pope, like all the other Popes, will one day stand before the eternal Judge, the King of the Jews, Jesus Christ and  give an account for their hatred of Israel.  The Roman Catholic Church has always been a blood enemy of the Jews.

It's very interesting.   I took a course through Coursera earlier in the year from the University of Maryland.   The course was taught by Bernard Dov Cooperman, who is himself obviously Jewish.  It was about religious tolerance towards the Jews in Italy.   It asked the question, why, in a Catholic religious society, was there tolerance for the Jews? and then set out to show how history shows that religious tolerance was the norm, rather than the exception, and under what conditions religious intolerance would arise.

It was very insight\ful, very interesting, and I highly recommend that anyone interested in this subject and forming a proper, ethical understanding of it to take this course:

Practicing Tolerance in a Religious Society: The Church and the Jews in Italy from University of Maryland, College Park. 

https://www.coursera.org/course/religionandtolerance