Bible2

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.11
  • Days Won:  78

aliens are angels.....   and there are different kinds of angels.....     and some are Gods.......   and some broke away and follow Satan.....     did they put the markings on pluto........

I don't have a clue...

I tend to agree with you.

There are no angels who became 'gods' , especially with a capital 'G', my friend.  Can you provide Scripture to back the above?

the preflood pagan ditties we were fallen Angels.  We often called them myths....

I'm sorry O.O. but I don't know what you mean by 'pagan ditties we were fallen angels'.  Care to explain? 

i Hate this phone...  that is deities. . You know  Apollo, Zuse and those guys...  Isis, Gilgamesh Osiris. ....

Oh...you're posting on a phone!  I won't do that because I have sent too many bizarre texts because my Iphone thinks it knows what I mean better than I do!  I have told Siri off more than once. :huh:  Now I understand what you meant.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  22
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  934
  • Content Per Day:  0.27
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  10/14/1969

aliens are angels.....   and there are different kinds of angels.....     and some are Gods.......   and some broke away and follow Satan.....     did they put the markings on pluto........

I don't have a clue...

There are no angels who became 'gods' , especially with a capital 'G', my friend.  Can you provide Scripture to back the above?

Baal, Ashtoreth and Molech are called gods in the Old Testament.  They were either man-made gods from the images of man's mind or they were fallen angels who appeared as gods to the people of those times.  Molech worshippers sacrificed their children in the fire-hands of Molech to be burned alive.  This doesn't sound like man's idea.  More likely it was Satanic or fallen angels inspired.  The scriptures referencing these idols are throughout the Old Testament.  If you have trouble finding them, you don't know your Bible.

I'm aware of the references to these false 'gods' in the Bible, thank you.  Do you have any Scriptural back up for your contention that these 'gods' were fallen angels?  Don't tell me to look it up; just provide the Scripture.  'Doesn't sound like' or 'more likely' won't cut it.

I think you should address your question to Other One who first suggested it.

Genesis 6:1-8 talks about the sons of God (angels throughout the OT) mating with the daughters of man. If you insist on making a point about this, we should start a thread on this topic alone.

Brother, I wouldn't waste my time if I were you.

I agree with you, but do you really think you'd get anywhere with a disciple of militant atheistic feminism? .. which is a construct of the Satanic new world order btw .. feminism that is, we don't need feminism .. JESUS already instructed us ALL on these matters .. don't waste your breath on that which has none. 

Let the dead bury their own.

Edited by Serving

• Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,058
  • Content Per Day:  14.92
  • Days Won:  0

I don't have a clue...

Baal, Ashtoreth and Molech are called gods in the Old Testament.  They were either man-made gods from the images of man's mind or they were fallen angels who appeared as gods to the people of those times.  Molech worshippers sacrificed their children in the fire-hands of Molech to be burned alive.  This doesn't sound like man's idea.  More likely it was Satanic or fallen angels inspired.  The scriptures referencing these idols are throughout the Old Testament.  If you have trouble finding them, you don't know your Bible.

I'm aware of the references to these false 'gods' in the Bible, thank you.  Do you have any Scriptural back up for your contention that these 'gods' were fallen angels?  Don't tell me to look it up; just provide the Scripture.  'Doesn't sound like' or 'more likely' won't cut it.

I think you should address your question to Other One who first suggested it.

Genesis 6:1-8 talks about the sons of God (angels throughout the OT) mating with the daughters of man. If you insist on making a point about this, we should start a thread on this topic alone.

Brother, I wouldn't waste my time if I were you.

I agree with you, but do you really think you'd get anywhere with a disciple of militant atheistic feminism? .. which is a construct of the Satanic new world order btw .. feminism that is, we don't need feminism .. JESUS already instructed us ALL on these matters .. don't waste your breath on that which has none. 

Let the dead bury their own.

I will talk to anyone the Holy Spirit leads me to talk to.  And I will listen until He tells me to move on.  I don't know people that well here yet to know when I'm wasting my time.  I twice had over 4000 posts on two diifferent Christian forums before the Holy Spirit led me to move on.  On one forum I had 40+ people on ignore, but cruelty still manages to slip through at times.  And it's funny, I'm generally not bothered by Atheists, just other "so-called" Christians.  I only have one person on Ignore here, at least for now.  Thank you for the advice.

• Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,058
  • Content Per Day:  14.92
  • Days Won:  0

I don't have a clue...

the preflood pagan ditties we were fallen Angels.  We often called them myths....

I'm sorry O.O. but I don't know what you mean by 'pagan ditties we were fallen angels'.  Care to explain? 

i Hate this phone...  that is deities. . You know  Apollo, Zuse and those guys...  Isis, Gilgamesh Osiris. ....

I misspelled deities too.  I know what was meant.

• 5 months later...

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  1,045
  • Content Per Day:  0.34
  • Birthday:  12/03/1976

On 7/13/2015 at 7:06 AM, Bible2 said:

Could the strange markings on Pluto have been left there by aliens, as a sign to humanity that it is not alone?

There are four large circles in a row right at Pluto's equator. They could be impact craters made by a comet that broke into four equal pieces and then slammed into Pluto in a line (a similar row of circles was made in the atmosphere of Jupiter when it was struck by a comet which had broken into pieces). Or, could scientists determine that the circles weren't made by any natural means?

i know it's an old thread, and maybe the OP isn't about much these days, but it's still on page one.. 

anyhow i found it puzzling that this thread, which is primarily about speculation prompted from an image of the surface of Pluto, has no pictures of Pluto in it whatsoever. 
so i'm attaching one of the best images mankind currently has of the little planet. 

maybe someone could point out on the photo where they see something that might be an alien message? 

PIA19858_Pluto_map_extract_1863x656.jpg

here's a closer picture showing several circular features roughly in lines. 
is this maybe what the OP is talking about?? 

regardless, thread about surface features of Pluto should have pictures of surface of Pluto, right? 

& off-topic, ((but maybe a better topic haha)) i love the fact that God put what looks like a characterized heart shape on the planet for us!!

don't you? 

nh-halo_context-scale_20160421.jpg

On 7/30/2015 at 10:43 AM, OakWood said:

Actually Pluto has an incredibly thin atmosphere not a thick one. The planet is too small to have a gravitational pull that is strong enough to sustain an atmosphere. The reason we couldn't breathe it is because of lack of oxygen. Plus, it's very,very cold.

yes, and Pluto may have no atmosphere at all while it's farther away from the sun. 
details of this aren't really well known -- the voyager spacecraft pretty much whizzed right by, and the more recent new horizons craft wasn't around it long enough or at the right time to learn that much. 

new horizons did get evidence of Pluto's atmosphere though -- which turns out, at least at the time of the data collection, to be thicker than Triton's - though that moon is larger. still, Pluto's atmosphere is not substantial. 

interestingly, variations observed in its atmosphere by the new horizons probe are indirect evidence of gravity waves, substantiating some results of Einstein's relativity theory. ((queue unrelated argumentative reply about relativity))

here's a beautiful picture of it :)

01142016_color_haze_layers_no-scale.png

there, now this thread seems nicer to me. got actual pictures of Pluto in it :) 

:emot-heartbeat:

tumblr_nrm7yaSIik1tcweq7o1_1280.jpg

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  57
  • Topic Count:  1,546
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  10,320
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  11/05/1951

and this is related to presenting a defense for the hope that we have in Jesus, exactly how?

15 minutes ago, Omegaman 3.0 said:

and this is related to presenting a defense for the hope that we have in Jesus, exactly how?

you mean the OP or the fact that i figured a thread hinging on images of Pluto should have images of Pluto in it? 

well, i can't speak for the intent of the thread originator... 
but i can make this association -- we, as having claimed to represent the name of Jesus Christ to the world, should present in our lives evidences of the salvific redemption that we purport to have received. we should manifest visible evidences of His working within and through us. 
so just as it is proper and fitting for us to display mercy if we speak of having received mercy and preach that we should love and show mercy, it is fitting that if we predicate a discourse on images of a dwarf-planet, we should display pictures of the aforementioned dwarf-planet. 

;)