Advice!

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

I feel like I'm slowly losing touch with God and being beckoned by Satan! What should I do!

• 2 weeks later...

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  207
  • Topic Count:  60
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,651
  • Content Per Day:  1.17
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  03/04/1943

Praying~!

• 1 month later...

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Content Count:  246
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Days Won:  2

I feel like I'm slowly losing touch with God and being beckoned by Satan! What should I do!

I need for info.  Are you still around?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,992
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,690
  • Content Per Day:  11.78
  • Days Won:  226

Welcome to Worthy. :)

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  192
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  1,393
  • Content Per Day:  0.35
  • Days Won:  4

Hello GoldenCross and a belated welcome to Worthy.  Just a reminder we all just as Paul stated know what you are going thru:  24) O wretched man that i am! who shall deliver me from the body of this death?   25)  I thank God through Jesus Christ our Lord.  So then with the mind I myself serve the law of God; but with the flesh the law of sin.  Romans 7:24-25

So we see here that we are to serve God with our minds, Paul tells us, we do this by thinking on things that are true, honest, just, pure, lovely, of good report, of virtue, and praiseworthy; Philippians 4:8.   He also states:  3)  For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh:   4)  (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds;)   5)  Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;   II Corinthians 10:3-5   By this matter we can become the spiritual man that God desire that we be, for we will have the mind of Christ; I Corinthians 2:14-16    

• 1 month later...

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  210
  • Content Per Day:  0.07

MY advice is make sure youre saved. Is Christ youre master or is it sin. Who do you follow which one do you want to please. IN youre heart of hearts which one do you love the most. If its Christ then SATAN has NO authority anymore hes the master of the unsaved they serve him whether they know or not dont matter to SATAN one bit. If youre in Christ SATAN has no power of you IF you yield to the HOLY GHOST pray for strength . Submit youreself to GOD RESIST THE DEVIL and he will flee from you

• 2 weeks later...

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  44
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Birthday:  11/14/1971

Get personal with God. Chances are you're not reading your bible. This is how the Christian gets fed. Also, what about your prayer life? Schedule a time to pray. Make it a regular schedule. Also, forsake not to gather together with believers. We all need fellowship. There is power in numbers.

The devil hates God almighty. We are created in God's image. Simply looking at us reminds the devil of his future. He will fight you, to weigh you down, to limit your joy, and to take away your faith.

Jesus is there for you. This might be a lesson to cast your burdens to the Lord, for he cares for you.

Edited by Walty
Correction..

• 2 weeks later...

• Content Count:  9
  • Content Per Day:  0.00

repent and believe. If you are a true believer and have a new heart then the Devil will become very unattractive to you.

I wonder if you are a believer in the existence of God but have not really trusted in Jesus?

if I am wrong then the following advice applies (and if I am right then you need to hear and trust in the Gospel):

The closer you draw to the cross - the more time you spend building your side of your relationship with Christ - in the prayer and in the Word - the more you realise how loved you are and how much has been paid for your freedom from sin. As you walk closer and spend more time with him, as he looms larger in your priorities, you start to care about what he thinks of how you are spending your day, how you are obeying him. you start to talk to him a lot and your conscious becomes more sensitive. but it always starts by going back to that ruined figure of a man abandoned to die on an ugly chunk of wood.

Edited by nutha jason