Sun explosion

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.81
  • Days Won:  226

Look at the bright side.  You can do a lot in 12 hours.  (LoL)

How would the world prepare in 12 hours of a disaster like that.12 hours is not very long.How would anyone escape?The world would be in mass panic if anyone let the world know about it or if anyone did know ahead of time.

Bopeep, thats my point, you cant prepare or escape... if that were to happen.  So it dont really matter.  No one can do anything about it. Just Live life to the fullest.  work hard, play hard and dont worry.  We all die one day, its apart of life.  

If I was told the earth was gonna be scorched in 12 hours by the sun... I would grab my fishing pole and head out.  Thats ample time to catch, clean, cook, and eat me a nice last meal. 

Oh you said "You can do a lot in 12 hours".What do you think is going to happen to our earth in the future?What do you think is going to happen to the Christians?

whats gonna happen to earth... whatever God does/allows.  After 9/11 Bush jr gave an ultimatum.  he said turn over the terrorists or we are coming in.  One and a half hours previous to the time running out i was sitting down watching a time clock tick down on the news.  The image was some sort of palace.  I had a cousin in New York at the time and she was unreachable.  I also had an uncle go there in a search and rescue team called For His Glory.  I was furious and wanted justice.  The clock ticked down and i thought any moment a couple jets would swoop down and drop some steel rain down.  Then the news guy said it was just a still image of the palace.  I began to tell God How i felt but before I could finish a peace came over me that melted me in my seat and left me unable to speak.  Then He spoke to me saying... I know what I am doing. He said it in a comforting manner.  Since then I dont tell God How i feel unless I am asking for peace.

whats going to happen to Christians....   Whatever "bad" happens wont be comparable to how good it will be.  Not even close.  Phil 1:21 For to me to live is Christ, and to die is gain.

Do you believe there will be a tribulation?

• Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  154
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  3,245
  • Content Per Day:  0.78
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  05/11/1984

Cletus:

Oh you said "You can do a lot in 12 hours".What do you think is going to happen to our earth in the future?What do you think is going to happen to the Christians?

whats gonna happen to earth... whatever God does/allows.  After 9/11 Bush jr gave an ultimatum.  he said turn over the terrorists or we are coming in.  One and a half hours previous to the time running out i was sitting down watching a time clock tick down on the news.  The image was some sort of palace.  I had a cousin in New York at the time and she was unreachable.  I also had an uncle go there in a search and rescue team called For His Glory.  I was furious and wanted justice.  The clock ticked down and i thought any moment a couple jets would swoop down and drop some steel rain down.  Then the news guy said it was just a still image of the palace.  I began to tell God How i felt but before I could finish a peace came over me that melted me in my seat and left me unable to speak.  Then He spoke to me saying... I know what I am doing. He said it in a comforting manner.  Since then I dont tell God How i feel unless I am asking for peace.

whats going to happen to Christians....   Whatever "bad" happens wont be comparable to how good it will be.  Not even close.  Phil 1:21 For to me to live is Christ, and to die is gain.

Do you believe there will be a tribulation?

Yes ma'am I do. 

What a beautiful testimony, Cletus.  In hard times we really do need the peace of God to guard our hearts.  Bless you, brother.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  642
  • Content Per Day:  0.13
  • Days Won:  0

bopeep1909 said in post 1:

This looks like something right from the book of Revelation

Indeed, for it brings to mind one of the vials of wrath which will occur during the final stage of the tribulation.

That is, the world won't experience the 7 last plagues of the 7 vials of God's wrath (Revelation chapters 15-16), the last stage of the future tribulation of Revelation chapters 6 to 18 and Matthew 24, until after the never-fulfilled Revelation chapters 6 to 15 have been fulfilled. At the 1st vial, an awful sore will appear on only those people who will have received the Antichrist's mark and worshipped his image (Revelation 16:2). At the 2nd vial, the sea will become like the blood of a dead man, and every living creature in the sea will die (Revelation 16:3). At the 3rd vial, all natural, surface sources of fresh water will become blood (Revelation 16:4). At the 4th vial, men will be scorched with fire shot out from the sun (Revelation 16:8). This would be a solar-flare coronal mass ejection of solar plasma, which could make its way down to the surface of the earth due to the earth's magnetic field being disrupted during a magnetic-pole reversal which could occur near the end of the future tribulation.

At the 5th vial, the whole world will be plunged into literal darkness (Revelation 16:10). At the 6th vial, unclean spirits like frogs will come out of the mouths of Lucifer (the dragon, Satan: Revelation 12:9), and the Antichrist (the individual-man aspect of the beast), and the False Prophet (Revelation 16:13). And these unclean spirits like frogs will go forth and perform amazing miracles to convince the world's armies to gather together in an attempt to defeat YHWH God (Revelation 16:14, Revelation 19:19). The Euphrates will dry up so that the armies of "the kings of the east" (Revelation 16:12) (i.e. the vast armies of China, India, Pakistan, Japan, Iran, Indonesia) can easily cross the riverbed and gather at the "place" called Armageddon (Revelation 16:16) (Har Megiddo: Mount Megiddo in northern Israel). Once they have gathered there, as only a staging area, with all the other armies of the world (Revelation 16:14,16), they won't wage battle there (that is why the Bible doesn't refer to a "battle" of Armageddon). Instead, they will travel south to pillage Jerusalem, right before Jesus returns and defeats them (Zechariah 14:2-21, Revelation 19:19-21).

At the 7th vial, right before Jesus returns (Revelation 16:17,19, Revelation 19:2-21), there will be a huge earthquake which will affect the whole world (Revelation 16:18-20), and 100-pound hailstones will pummel the earth (Revelation 16:21). The 7th vial will also be when Revelation's symbolic (and worldwide) "Babylon" (Revelation chapters 17-18) will be destroyed (Revelation 16:19).

• Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  58
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  5,457
  • Content Per Day:  1.69
  • Days Won:  37

How probable is this to happen this year?

We are overdue.   We missed one by 2 weeks not that long ago - I think last summer.

People simply do not understand what this will do to our lives.    They cannot get the grid back up from an event like this unless they harden necessary components.   I can't remember the name of the really big transformers, but there are simply not enough in the world to bring a grid back up if they are online when the storm hits.   It takes years to make one and there are only a few available.

How would the world prepare in 12 hours of a disaster like that.12 hours is not very long.How would anyone escape?The world would be in mass panic if anyone let the world know about it or if anyone did know ahead of time.

The necessary components need to be hardened first, then they would bring down the grid in a systematic way to protect as much of it as they can.  

Actually there will be less than 12 hours.   The polarity of the storm will determine how it affects us. It will either not affect us or it will take us down.    And that won't be known until it is almost upon us.  It's been a while since i've read up on this, so my mind is a bit mushy and I'm not being as clear as I want to be.

Bopeep, thats my point, you cant prepare or escape... if that were to happen.  So it dont really matter.  No one can do anything about it. Just Live life to the fullest.  work hard, play hard and dont worry.  We all die one day, its apart of life.  

If I was told the earth was gonna be scorched in 12 hours by the sun... I would grab my fishing pole and head out.  Thats ample time to catch, clean, cook, and eat me a nice last meal. 

People who are prepared and self sufficient  and far enough away from large centers of population are going to be fine.  We will be sent back to the 19th century.

It's the people who are not prepared, who live in, or near, congested areas, who will suddenly be without food, water, sanitation, etc everything we take for granted, and this is where the deaths will occur as people fight over scarce resources and die from injury, disease, and starvation.

Indeed, for it brings to mind one of the vials of wrath which will occur during the final stage of the tribulation.

That is, the world won't experience the 7 last plagues of the 7 vials of God's wrath (Revelation chapters 15-16), the last stage of the future tribulation of Revelation chapters 6 to 18 and Matthew 24, until after the never-fulfilled Revelation chapters 6 to 15 have been fulfilled. At the 1st vial, an awful sore will appear on only those people who will have received the Antichrist's mark and worshipped his image (Revelation 16:2). At the 2nd vial, the sea will become like the blood of a dead man, and every living creature in the sea will die (Revelation 16:3). At the 3rd vial, all natural, surface sources of fresh water will become blood (Revelation 16:4). At the 4th vial, men will be scorched with fire shot out from the sun (Revelation 16:8). This would be a solar-flare coronal mass ejection of solar plasma, which could make its way down to the surface of the earth due to the earth's magnetic field being disrupted during a magnetic-pole reversal which could occur near the end of the future tribulation.

At the 5th vial, the whole world will be plunged into literal darkness (Revelation 16:10). At the 6th vial, unclean spirits like frogs will come out of the mouths of Lucifer (the dragon, Satan: Revelation 12:9), and the Antichrist (the individual-man aspect of the beast), and the False Prophet (Revelation 16:13). And these unclean spirits like frogs will go forth and perform amazing miracles to convince the world's armies to gather together in an attempt to defeat YHWH God (Revelation 16:14, Revelation 19:19). The Euphrates will dry up so that the armies of "the kings of the east" (Revelation 16:12) (i.e. the vast armies of China, India, Pakistan, Japan, Iran, Indonesia) can easily cross the riverbed and gather at the "place" called Armageddon (Revelation 16:16) (Har Megiddo: Mount Megiddo in northern Israel). Once they have gathered there, as only a staging area, with all the other armies of the world (Revelation 16:14,16), they won't wage battle there (that is why the Bible doesn't refer to a "battle" of Armageddon). Instead, they will travel south to pillage Jerusalem, right before Jesus returns and defeats them (Zechariah 14:2-21, Revelation 19:19-21).

At the 7th vial, right before Jesus returns (Revelation 16:17,19, Revelation 19:2-21), there will be a huge earthquake which will affect the whole world (Revelation 16:18-20), and 100-pound hailstones will pummel the earth (Revelation 16:21). The 7th vial will also be when Revelation's symbolic (and worldwide) "Babylon" (Revelation chapters 17-18) will be destroyed (Revelation 16:19).

A solar flare that we are talking about does not scorch the earth . . . .  these come on a regular basis - like every 100 years.    We are overdue.    The reason that it will be so devastating to us is because man was never so reliant on technology so sensitive to such a phenomena before.

The earth was not scorched before.  It won't be scorched this time either.

Here is a report of the Carrington class flare that narrowly missed us in 2012  -  that one we missed by a week:

http://science.nasa.gov/science-news/science-at-nasa/2014/02may_superstorm/

This is about the Carrington event itself when electronics meant the telegraph  -  this is what happened to the telegraph:

Telegraph systems all over Europe and North America failed, in some cases giving telegraph operators electric shocks.[8] Telegraph pylons threw sparks.[9] Some telegraph operators could continue to send and receive messages despite having disconnected their power supplies.[10]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solar_storm_of_1859

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.11
  • Days Won:  78

How probable is this to happen this year?

God's in control, but its also something of a dice roll. Here's what I mean:

We know the sun can produce some seriously huge flares and all - its just that the biggest ones have erupted on a part of the sun facing away from earth. So its a matter of timing, really. (Assuming God decides to allow an event like this to happen.) A big enough flare at the wrong time - and its very possible that all our electronics could be baked. Millions would die of starvation and disease if modern sanitation and transport were disrupted for long enough by an event like that. 

millions?    try billions..... (from scripture;  soon to happen)

internet search terms >>> 1/3 earth dies

(and that's not the big shocker;  read in context about the remaining people in Revelation - the whole world serves(worships) demons and refuses to repent)

1. The Tribulation according to the Book of Revelation
    www.letusreason.org/proph21.htm - Cached - Similar
    These judgments devastate the earth, not just the Roman province. ... 1/3 all

sea life dies and 1/3 all ships destroyed. ... These have power to shut heaven, so

that no rain falls in the days of their prophecy; ... 15:1: “Then I saw another sign in

heaven, great and marvelous: seven angels having the seven last plagues, for in

2. End Time Bible Prophecy. Summery of Prophecies - True Christianity
    www.truechristianity.com/prophecy/ - Cached - Similar
    They will reign for 7 Jewish (360 day) years, after they sign a treaty with many

people. ... During that period, there will be tribulation on the earth worse then any

ever ... 1/3 of the sea becomes blood, 1/3 of living creatures in the sea die and 1/

3 of ... At the end of that period, there will be the final battle, when Satan is

released ...

The bible says 1/3 of mankind will be killed in the near future. How is ...
www.quora.com/The-bible-says-1-3-of-mankind-will-be-killed-in-the-near-future-How-is-this-likely-going-to-happen - Similar
A reference to 1/3 dominates the first chain of plagues in Revelation. ... third will

mean that half of the earth's population will have died during the tribulation. ... the

hearts of these men and women are hardened by the plagues of the last days.

I believe every single word of that. 

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.81
  • Days Won:  226

A solar flare that we are talking about does not scorch the earth . . . .  these come on a regular basis - like every 100 years.    We are overdue.    The reason that it will be so devastating to us is because man was never so reliant on technology so sensitive to such a phenomena before.

Please interpret Revelation 16:8-9 for me.Do you think these events will happen?When?

Fourth Bowl: Men Are Scorched

Then the fourth angel poured out his bowl on the sun, and power was given to him to scorch men with fire. And men were scorched with great heat, and they blasphemed the name of God who has power over these plagues; and they did not repent and give Him glory.

Please interpret Revelation 16:8-9 for me.Do you think these events will happen?When?

Fourth Bowl: Men Are Scorched

Then the fourth angel poured out his bowl on the sun, and power was given to him to scorch men with fire. And men were scorched with great heat, and they blasphemed the name of God who has power over these plagues; and they did not repent and give Him glory.

Bopeep, i don't predict when "events" out of Revelation will happen. I think to do so is an exercise in futility.