ayin jade

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.09
  • Days Won:  78

The mystery is not solved for me.Show me that plane at the bottom of the ocean and I will move on.Anyone can put some parts on an island.Those parts could even be from the plane but that does not mean that the plane crashed in the ocean.We are talking about some very,very intelligent people here who are involved with this whole incident.

I have seen no evidence of any sort of incident anywhere and of which intelligent people are you speaking? I'm a bit confused by this statement.

Where is the plane?What happened to the plane?Who is involved in the disappearance of the plane?

I'm not sure why you're asking me this lol. When you say "we are talking about some very, very intelligent people here" - who are you speaking of specifically? Names? 

Only speculation.Just like it is speculation that the plane is at the bottom of the ocean.I don't know for sure and you do not know for sure.But someone on this earth might know.I just have my opinion on the whole thing.I am allowed to have that.

You ARE allowed to have your opinion, bopeep.  I don't think anyone is trying to deny you that.  But the facts are that there is only ONE missing Boeing 777 on the entire planet and this part is from that model.  Couldn't have come from any other model.  It is sea battered and covered in barnacles indicating it's been in the currents for over a year. Back tracing the existing currents in that region would put the crash site off the coast of Australia and it would take roughly a year and a half for the debris to drift to where it was found. It has been shown to be ripped off a wing, not cut off or disassembled.  And why would the French want to lie about it being from flight MH370?  What motive could they have?? Sometimes when 2 and 2 equals 4 you just gotta run with it. 

But that does not mean that the part floated to shore from the plane.I am not saying that the French lied the part could very well be from that plane.

I'm not sure what you mean.  The part they found has obviously been in the water for a long time.  The plane itself, if mostly intact, is almost certainly at the bottom of the Southern Indian Ocean because it is very, very heavy and would sink like a stone.  But some parts are fiberglass and have air pockets in them so they would float back to the surface as they tore off during the descent into the water.  That would exert tremendous pressure on the fuselage.  Remember that ocean is over a mile and a half deep in some places.  If they do find the wreckage it will most likely be by sheer accident because of the depth and the huge search area.  It's bigger than our state of W. Virginia. 

I will just go with my feelings and let it go.Some want to justify why they think I am nuts but I am ok with that.

No one here has called you nuts, bopeep.  Or did you mean somewhere else?

That is just the sense I get from other peoples reaction to my opinion.They do not need to say it.

Well, just speaking for myself...I understand that when one gets a gut feeling there is a reason and women are much more attuned to this than men.  Don't be upset or put off by anyone who tries to belittle you, bopeep.  There used to be a poster here, years ago, that tried to shut me down, have my posts deleted, reported me to the mods, and on and on.  He failed to silence me but then....that's just a given.  Just stand by your beliefs and let the chips fall where they will. 

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,993
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,691
  • Content Per Day:  11.76
  • Days Won:  226

The mystery is not solved for me.Show me that plane at the bottom of the ocean and I will move on.Anyone can put some parts on an island.Those parts could even be from the plane but that does not mean that the plane crashed in the ocean.We are talking about some very,very intelligent people here who are involved with this whole incident.

I have seen no evidence of any sort of incident anywhere and of which intelligent people are you speaking? I'm a bit confused by this statement.

Where is the plane?What happened to the plane?Who is involved in the disappearance of the plane?

I'm not sure why you're asking me this lol. When you say "we are talking about some very, very intelligent people here" - who are you speaking of specifically? Names? 

Only speculation.Just like it is speculation that the plane is at the bottom of the ocean.I don't know for sure and you do not know for sure.But someone on this earth might know.I just have my opinion on the whole thing.I am allowed to have that.

You ARE allowed to have your opinion, bopeep.  I don't think anyone is trying to deny you that.  But the facts are that there is only ONE missing Boeing 777 on the entire planet and this part is from that model.  Couldn't have come from any other model.  It is sea battered and covered in barnacles indicating it's been in the currents for over a year. Back tracing the existing currents in that region would put the crash site off the coast of Australia and it would take roughly a year and a half for the debris to drift to where it was found. It has been shown to be ripped off a wing, not cut off or disassembled.  And why would the French want to lie about it being from flight MH370?  What motive could they have?? Sometimes when 2 and 2 equals 4 you just gotta run with it. 

But that does not mean that the part floated to shore from the plane.I am not saying that the French lied the part could very well be from that plane.

I'm not sure what you mean.  The part they found has obviously been in the water for a long time.  The plane itself, if mostly intact, is almost certainly at the bottom of the Southern Indian Ocean because it is very, very heavy and would sink like a stone.  But some parts are fiberglass and have air pockets in them so they would float back to the surface as they tore off during the descent into the water.  That would exert tremendous pressure on the fuselage.  Remember that ocean is over a mile and a half deep in some places.  If they do find the wreckage it will most likely be by sheer accident because of the depth and the huge search area.  It's bigger than our state of W. Virginia. 

I will just go with my feelings and let it go.Some want to justify why they think I am nuts but I am ok with that.

That is just the sense I get from other peoples reaction to my opinion.They do not need to say it.

Well, just speaking for myself...I understand that when one gets a gut feeling there is a reason and women are much more attuned to this than men.  Don't be upset or put off by anyone who tries to belittle you, bopeep.  There used to be a poster here, years ago, that tried to shut me down, have my posts deleted, reported me to the mods, and on and on.  He failed to silence me but then....that's just a given.  Just stand by your beliefs and let the chips fall where they will. 

I am not upset.Time might tell.If they find that plane on the bottom of the ocean that is great and I can move on.If not someone knows where that plane is who is on this earth.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.87
  • Content Count:  43,799
  • Content Per Day:  6.19
  • Days Won:  58

Could you all at least edit your posts when you quote one another so that 10 posts are not quoted and we have to scroll down so much. Its rather painful to the wrist.

• Followers:  27
  • Topic Count:  338
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  15,714
  • Content Per Day:  2.45
  • Days Won:  39
  • Birthday:  02/27/1985

I don't think your nuts, I just find the concept of believing something with out so much as a hint of a shred of evidence, to be, well, silly.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,146
  • Content Per Day:  0.27
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  04/10/1950

I did not have intentions of creating such a stir over the Gravity thing.  I was merely attempting to be lighthearted.  Souls were lost in this tragedy so I suppose common decency would suggest that I be sensitive to that issue.  Sorry for the lackluster comment.

Bopeep....... there was once a fellow (Judas) who demanded physical evidence before he believed that Jesus had risen, John 20:25, KJV.   I am sure that you believe Jesus has risen without poking His wounds.  I understand that our Bible is physical evidence.  However, some believe Jesus without ever seeing written scripture.  Now, we have this plane part that could have only come from one particular plane.  You should at least admit that makes you lean toward at a 60% positive identification of the missing plane.

• Followers:  27
  • Topic Count:  338
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  15,714
  • Content Per Day:  2.45
  • Days Won:  39
  • Birthday:  02/27/1985

That was Thomas by the way that demanded evidence 1x, Judas had already hung himself. Important to note thomas got his evidence. ;-)

I did not have intentions of creating such a stir over the Gravity thing.  I was merely attempting to be lighthearted.  Souls were lost in this tragedy so I suppose common decency would suggest that I be sensitive to that issue.  Sorry for the lackluster comment.

Bopeep....... there was once a fellow (Judas) who demanded physical evidence before he believed that Jesus had risen, John 20:25, KJV.   I am sure that you believe Jesus has risen without poking His wounds.  I understand that our Bible is physical evidence.  However, some believe Jesus without ever seeing written scripture.  Now, we have this plane part that could have only come from one particular plane.  You should at least admit that makes you lean toward at a 60% positive identification of the missing plane.

I believe you mean Thomas, 1 X 1. 

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,993
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,691
  • Content Per Day:  11.76
  • Days Won:  226

There is nothing wrong for me to have the opinion that I have about the tragedy of this missing plane.I simply do not believe that the plane is on the bottom of the ocean.Maybe it is but the parts that were recently recovered does not have me convinced.I do not just take anyones word for it.I have made a couple of huge mistakes being naive too trusting.I pray and ask God to give me wisdom and discernment.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,146
  • Content Per Day:  0.27
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  04/10/1950

Of course, Doubting Thomas......now I am doubting myself!  You folks are bright, thanks. :hmmm:

Of course, Doubting Thomas......now I am doubting myself!  You folks are bright, thanks. :hmmm:

No, don't doubt yourself, I'm sure you know the difference.  It happens to everyone.....I sometimes mix up my own kids' names!  :blush2: