WorthyNewsBot

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,319
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

I think war is definitely inevitable now. It's already gone way too far. We took out Saddam, like fools, unshackling Iran to do as they please. Instead of following our lead or expecting us to do it for them, Israel should have smashed Iran's capabilities years ago. Now Putin has taken Crimea and working on Ukraine and won't be stopped without significant force, and maybe not even then, just for the fact he won't lose face without a fight. So Israel hits Iran, Russia comes in on them. Does U.S. help? Not under Obama. On the other hand maybe these are things that must happen and history is proceeding just as it should?

I personally believe that Putin is a red herring and not the threat that everybody makes him out to be.

to a point I would agree.....   however he is taking care of his country as any presidential person should.   The real threat is the stupidity in Washington DC.    Obama could push Putin into doing things that he really doesn't want to do.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  58
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  5,457
  • Content Per Day:  1.68
  • Days Won:  37

I think war is definitely inevitable now. It's already gone way too far. We took out Saddam, like fools, unshackling Iran to do as they please. Instead of following our lead or expecting us to do it for them, Israel should have smashed Iran's capabilities years ago. Now Putin has taken Crimea and working on Ukraine and won't be stopped without significant force, and maybe not even then, just for the fact he won't lose face without a fight. So Israel hits Iran, Russia comes in on them. Does U.S. help? Not under Obama. On the other hand maybe these are things that must happen and history is proceeding just as it should?

I personally believe that Putin is a red herring and not the threat that everybody makes him out to be.

to a point I would agree.....   however he is taking care of his country as any presidential person should.   The real threat is the stupidity in Washington DC.    Obama could push Putin into doing things that he really doesn't want to do.

I have to agree.