• Days Won:  0

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  22
  • Content Per Day:  0.00

I believe the VeriChip is the forerunner of the mark because the scriptures say the mark will be given IN the right hand or the forehead, not ON. That presupposees something implanted, not applied onto, like a tattoo. Besides, if it were only a tattoo, it could easily be faked or cut out of the skin. No one will be able to buy or sell save he that had the mark, so that presupposes that it has "information" about the seller or buyer, since from the verses buying and selling will be going on, which means commerce, and although lack of currency is not specifically mentioned, that is also presupposed, in my opinion, because currency presupposes a black market. If currency were available people could buy and sell without the mark because people could be bribed. Remember that the whole idea of the mark will be total control, even though it will undoubtedly be touted as an anti-terror safeguard. Terrorism, identify theft, and "convenience" are fueling the drive towards that. Having currency means lack of total control. I believe the Euro and the constantly changing American dollar are all headed towards one currency first, and then the elimination of currency later. They can't eliminate currency altogether just yet because the infrastructures of the world aren't set up for a cashless economy yet.

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  116
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Birthday:  06/17/1968

I am still doubtful that a inserted computer chip is going to be the mark of the beast. These implants are invisible from the outside, and can only be identified with radio scanners. I see the mark of the beast as a visible means of identification, either on the forehead or the hand. Everyone will be able to immediately recognize your loyalty based on the mark (or lack of one).

Just my opinion though, but I see more as a tatoo type mark than inserted chip.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I agree too. It is also not being demanded to put it on out of loyalty to the gov. The beast will use this to demand loyalty and will kill those who do not receive the mark.

• Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  87
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

Many Christians are aware of the fact that the signs showing Jesus' return have now occurred, but some ignore related period of tribulation preparations that ignorant governments are engaging in.One of the most alarming of these events happened just a couple days ago when the Department Of Homeland Security announced that it was going to start putting computer chips containing detailed personal information aboutc people  in border crossing cards that U.S. citizens need to enter the country from Mexico

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Isn't the mark of the beast supposed to be implanted into the person? This card thingy is just a card.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,260
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

Take into mind that these verichips are not safe to have in you. If you went in to have an emergency MRI and there was a chip in your head it might well kill you... There are other things that are a bother.... so, some who are researching these things say that a small mark will need to be placed on the outside telling the aurtorities where your RFID is placed and the frequency it responds to.

Most likely there will be an outside visible mark to go along with the chip.

se

• Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  87

I believe the VeriChip is the forerunner of the mark because the scriptures say the mark will be given IN the right hand or the forehead, not ON.

The word in latin for "IN" is the same one for the word "ON".

In capite = in head, on the head

in capitem = into the head, onto the head

it could be either.

• 3 months later...

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  39
  • Birthday:  01/22/1985

I dont understand bible codes. I have read little about it . I do belive the chip , is part of the mark . " to keep us safe" . Not that I belive that. :24: thats why the boardrs are open . I still wonder who the anti-christ is ?? I wont take the chip regadless , it seems evil . God be with us . :24::24:

Edited by Wendie

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  439
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  7,315
  • Content Per Day:  0.93

if we look up VERI CHIP on a computer search, look at the pictures of its location af inserting it ( X-RAY )..... thats right, again, it is in the HAND......

personally, i will not be accepting it, you can if you wish, but i will not be...

mike

Mike, I'm right there with ya.... :24:

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  439
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  7,315
  • Content Per Day:  0.93

This website is a nonsense. I noticed they did commentary (about France and terrorism) 'after the fact' (i.e. after 2004 had already passed), but couldn't really seem to elaborate in more detail about the holocaust of Year 2005. Funny, huh.

Since this is December of 2005, where's the "holocaust"? Hm. Don't see a "holocaust". Wars and rumors of wars, yes...but not a holocaust.

They conveniently didn't bother to elaborate on the "so-called" holocaust.

This stuff amounts to numerology and pure fiction. I'll stick with the Bible....it tells me what I need to know.