• Followers:  207
  • Topic Count:  60
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,651
  • Content Per Day:  1.17
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  03/04/1943

put away....

animosity for christian beliefs that are different....

~

Different

The grass withers, the flower fades, But the word of our God stands forever. Isaiah 40:8 (NASB)

Beliefs

For truly I tell you, until heaven and earth disappear, not the smallest letter, not the least stroke of a pen, will by any means disappear from the Law until everything is accomplished. Matthew 5:18 (NIV)

Hum

I bow down toward your holy temple and give thanks to your name for your steadfast love and your faithfulness, for you have exalted above all things your name and your word. Psalm 138:2 (ESV)

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  94
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  475
  • Content Per Day:  0.12
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  04/13/1962

FresnoJoe ............i agree with you.. if we want to fine some donkey to ride.. people may things we are the descendants of Donkey, if we try to find the horse.. people may honor us and they they gives the place on their shoulders to us to ride on them.. did you understand me ?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  58
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  5,457
  • Content Per Day:  1.69
  • Days Won:  37

put away....

animosity for christian beliefs that are different....

~

Different

The grass withers, the flower fades, But the word of our God stands forever. Isaiah 40:8 (NASB)

Beliefs

For truly I tell you, until heaven and earth disappear, not the smallest letter, not the least stroke of a pen, will by any means disappear from the Law until everything is accomplished. Matthew 5:18 (NIV)

Hum

I bow down toward your holy temple and give thanks to your name for your steadfast love and your faithfulness, for you have exalted above all things your name and your word. Psalm 138:2 (ESV)

Even by the words of scripture you have quoted, it is ok to bow down towards physical objects   :):

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,661
  • Content Per Day:  0.49
  • Days Won:  2

The texts put forward in the OP are related. It has to do with time.

It is the same event, with a beginning and a followup. It is a judgement, which is eventually handed over to the saints when the power of the little horn is put to an end by Christ.

So who is handling the judgement until then? Daniel says that it involves "the Ancient of Days" and "the Son of man" - Jesus Christ. Notice that the Son comes to the Ancient of Days for a judgement. Why the Son? because He is doing the last work for the world in the courts of heaven. It is part of the sanctuary service in heaven which is in question in Daniel 8. The end of the 2300 days/years marks the beginning of this service in heaven.

Daniel talks about the judgement beginning while the little horn is still reigning on earth, on its last leg. So it begins before the end of the world. But then when Christ returns, the judgement is handed over to the saints. Then at the end of the thousand years, the execution of that judgement takes place.

So to summarize, 1. there is a judgement going on now, involving Christ the high priest making intercession for the saints, and thus establishing His dominion of righteousness in the earth, then the beast or little horn is defeated and burned. 

2. Then the saints take up interest in the records in heaven of all of earth's history, and will be able to know and judge every situation, with humans as well as angels. That is how the saints end up judging angels. In order to be able to judge correctly, they need a full knowledge.

3. Then when that period of time is over, the execution of that judgement is carried out, the wicked are destroyed and will be no more. Sin and sinners are gone forever.

Paul said that "we are appointed once to die, but after that judgement." We either wake up at the resurrection of the righteous to a judgement, or to the resurrection of the wicked for a judgement. One is favorable the other is damning.

Edited by Kan
add