Ezra

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,727
  • Content Per Day:  1.04
  • Days Won:  5

God also speaks spiritually about Egypt.

When god sometimes mentions Egypt, he is not speaking of that place Egypt today, but the "land of Egypt", that spiritual land.

Egypt were the oppressors of Israel.  Egypt was the "land of oppression".  God calls Israel Sodom and Egypt, because Israel are still under the oppressors "spiritually".  They have gone back into captivity.

The "spiritual land of Egypt", is also the land of the "uncircumcised". 

Isaiah 19:3   And the spirit of Egypt shall fail in the midst thereof; and I will destroy the counsel thereof: and they shall seek to the idols, and to the charmers, and to them that have familiar spirits, and to the wizards.

Isaiah 19:4   And the Egyptians will I give over into the hand of a cruel lord; and a fierce king shall rule over them, saith the Lord, the LORD of hosts.

Isaiah 30:2   That walk to go down into Egypt, and have not asked at my mouth; to strengthen themselves in the strength of Pharaoh, and to trust in the shadow of Egypt!

Isaiah 30:3   Therefore shall the strength of Pharaoh be your shame, and the trust in the shadow of Egypt your confusion.

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  3,135
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  2

Sister

See my post above; you may have missed it.

You are the one who is Spiritually confused.  You cannot get the Valley of Hinnom right, it was the southern two tribes (Judea) who were killed and buried there by the Babylonians.  Read all of Jeremiah, before making outlandish claims.

When God calls some who are Spiritual, Spiritual.  It is not referring to those who have a misinterpretation of the Scriptures as you have.  The Valley of Slaughter is not the winepress of Armageddon (the final battle) as you say.  Get over it, you are wrong in your interpretation.  Spiritually speaking, you have your own interpretation which is not supported by Scripture.  I know this will put a lump in your throat.  But what you teach is a false belief.  I may not be as congeal as William and others, but we both have much more knowledge of Scripture than you have.  Not all is spiritual as you say.  And William and I have our spats.

In Christ

Montana Marv

2 hours ago, Sister said:

Yes, these are the descendants of Ishmael.  The muslem nations today.  I do not doubt that they exist and are mentioned.

Sister, you have responded wrong to Williams list saying they are of Ishmael.   Egypt is not of Ishmael (for Abraham went there).  Persia is not of Ishmael, for that is where Abraham came from (Ur of the Chaldeans).  Cush was around before Ishmael.  Most of these lands were inhabited by the offspring of Noah and his descendants, after the fall of Babel.  Only some Arabs are the descendants of Ishmael.

In Christ

Montana Marv

14 hours ago, WilliamL said:
1 hour ago, Montana Marv said:

1 hour ago, Montana Marv said:

Sister

Spiritually speaking, you have your own interpretation which is not supported by Scripture.  I know this will put a lump in your throat.  But what you teach is a false belief.  I may not be as congeal as William and others, but we both have much more knowledge of Scripture than you have. 

In Christ

Montana Marv

Montana Marv

I have enough wisdom to know at least this;

Matthew 23:12   And whosoever shall exalt himself shall be abased; and he that shall humble himself shall be exalted.

The 144,000 all know a doctrine that no man knows.  You must be one of them?  But guess what, there are 144 million who share your doctrine?

And there are 144,000 million that can't even get the milk right, the simple commandments.  Do you think Christ feeds the proud?

8 hours ago, Sister said:

The 144,000 all know a doctrine that no man knows.  You must be one of them?  But guess what, there are 144 million who share your doctrine?

And there are 144,000 million that can't even get the milk right, the simple commandments.  Do you think Christ feeds the proud?

Also does God give spiritual insight to those who cannot even get simple Scripture right. Trying to make past events as future. Implying that a past event and a future event are the same event.  How pickey do you want to get.

In Christ

Montana Marv

Montanna Marv

Hebrews 5:12   For when for the time ye ought to be teachers, ye have need that one teach you again which be the first principles of the oracles of God; and are become such as have need of milk, and not of strong meat.

1 Corinthians 3:1   And I, brethren, could not speak unto you as unto spiritual, but as unto carnal, even as unto babes in Christ.

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.38
  • Days Won:  20

6 minutes ago, Montana Marv said:

Also does God give spiritual insight to those who cannot even get simple Scripture right.

If HE DOESN'T,  even PETER the APOSTLE would not have had a chance !   Likewise most here and everywhere ! ((and most never do get it - they are not willing .  That is most sad news . ))

Sister

This has nothing to do with the end times.  It is of times past.  Read Jer 19:6,7 - So, beware, the days are coming, declares the Lord, when people will no longer call this place Topheth or the Valley of Hinnom, but the valley of Slaughter.  In this place I will ruin the plans of Judah and JerusalemI will make them fall by the sword before their enemies, at the hands of those who seek their lives and I will give their carcasses as food to the birds of the air and beasts of the earth.

This is a fulfilled prophecy about Judea and those who live in Jerusalem.  Not about the armies of the North, South, East and West.

Montanna Marv

I am still waiting for scripture that says that Judea (which is Jerusalem by the way), were killed in the Valley of Hinnom?

When were that many buried until they ran out of room? ...and What King was it prepared for?  Proof please.

Isaiah 30:33   For Tophet is ordained of old; yea, for the king it is prepared; he hath made it deep and large: the pile thereof is fire and much wood; the breath of the LORD, like a stream of brimstone, doth kindle it.

Jeremiah 19:11   And shalt say unto them, Thus saith the LORD of hosts; Even so will I break this people and this city, as one breaketh a potter's vessel, that cannot be made whole again: and they shall bury them in Tophet, till there be no place to bury.

16 hours ago, WilliamL said:

Sister, in the passage for this string, the historical nations/bloodlines of Meshech, Tubal, Magog, Persia, Cush, Libya, Gomer, Sheba, Dedan, Tarshish, and Israel are all mentioned. In Daniel 11:40, we find Edom, Moab, Ammon, and Egypt to boot.

Are all these "spiritual nations" too? Or is Edom the only one that becomes a spiritual nation? Is your interpretation of scripture consistent?

William,

This is why I said "we must divide the scriptures"

Every single "Edom" is not spiritualised.  Look at the context being said first.

This Edom for example is physical Edom;

Daniel 11:41   He shall enter also into the glorious land, and many countries shall be overthrown: but these shall escape out of his hand, even Edom, and Moab, and the chief of the children of Ammon.