• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  3,135
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  2

Sister

They were buried there, Valley of Hinnom,slaughter. I quoted the verse.

In Christ

Montana Marv

• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,727
  • Content Per Day:  1.04
  • Days Won:  5

It is the Southern 2 tribes whose bodies and bones are buried in the valley of Hinnom.

Montana Marv

I can't find your evidence. You gave me the prophecy of Jeremiah 19:6-7.  It says this in the KJV

Jeremiah 19:6   Therefore, behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that this place shall no more be called Tophet, nor The valley of the son of Hinnom, but The valley of slaughter.

Jeremiah 19:7   And I will make void the counsel of Judah and Jerusalem in this place; and I will cause them to fall by the sword before their enemies, and by the hands of them that seek their lives: and their carcases will I give to be meat for the fowls of the heaven, and for the beasts of the earth.

When was this prophecy fulfilled where they were buried in Tophet?

Tophet is outside the City, ...not in Jerusalem.  These scriptures are prophecies, not a historical event.  If you prove me wrong, I will accept your rebuke, but I need proof, not accusations, nor prophecies of things to come, but one single scripture at least that proves the above already happened.

On 1/3/2016 at 1:06 AM, Sister said:

I believe "Easter" is the correct word translated, because if we know history, this celebration practiced by the Romans then, was passed down from other civilizations and involved worship of the Goddess "Dianna" the pagan Queen of heaven who goes by many different names according to culture, tracing it's roots right back to Ninevah or even Babel.  So it's not a mistake, but a revealing.

Sorry, it is a mistake of the KJV translators. Most other version correctly read "Passover." The context of Acts 12:4 is about the Jewish Feast of Unleavened Bread (Acts 12:3), lasting seven days, which began on Passover. Herod was a Jew, not a Roman: he would have been murdered if he had observed Easter, a pagan holiday.

What you are essentially claiming, like so many KJV-only folks, is that the KJV translators were more inspired than Luke, the author of the book.

William

I believe Lukes Words.  It's you that doesn't.

It doesn't say that Herod was celebrating EASTER, it says this;

Acts 12:4   And when he had apprehended him, he put him in prison, and delivered him to four quaternions of soldiers to keep him; intending after Easter to bring him forth to the people.

The Jews were under the ROMANS.  The Romans had their special customs honouring their own gods also.  Herod intended to keep Peter in prison and then bring him forth to the people AFTER EASTER.  It doesn't state because it was Herod's belief, but the Romans were busy celebrating their own customs obviously, and not good timing to deal with Jewish matters.

29 minutes ago, Sister said:

Montana Marv

I can't find your evidence. You gave me the prophecy of Jeremiah 19:6-7.  It says this in the KJV

Jeremiah 19:6   Therefore, behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that this place shall no more be called Tophet, nor The valley of the son of Hinnom, but The valley of slaughter.

Jeremiah 19:7   And I will make void the counsel of Judah and Jerusalem in this place; and I will cause them to fall by the sword before their enemies, and by the hands of them that seek their lives: and their carcases will I give to be meat for the fowls of the heaven, and for the beasts of the earth.

When was this prophecy fulfilled where they were buried in Tophet?

Tophet is outside the City, ...not in Jerusalem.  These scriptures are prophecies, not a historical event.  If you prove me wrong, I will accept your rebuke, but I need proof, not accusations, nor prophecies of things to come, but one single scripture at least that proves the above already happened.

Sister

This was the Babylonian siege on Jerusalem and Judea 586 BC.  Jer 25:8,9 - Therefore the Lord Almighty says this.  Because you have not listened to my words, I will summon all the peoples of the north and my servant Nebuchadnezzar king of Babylon, declares the Lord, and I will bring them against this land and its inhabitants and against all the surrounding nations, I will completely destroy them and make them an object of horror and scorn, and an everlasting ruin.

This is the fulfillment of the prophecy of Jer 19: 6,7.

In Christ

Montana Marv

William

I can confidently hold my bible and preach that every single word in this book is true, because God's hand was on it, and this contains all the teachings that came from heaven.  Every single word in here is true and God's hand was on the whole process of getting his Word out to the gentiles, and he chose the English already knowing that it would be the common language of the world.  If there is no spirit of truth in all the words contained, then we have a counterfeit.

But you say with your own bible, no we can't trust every word in here, or any other bible, because men have corrupted it.  What are we representing then?  to you it's not the whole truth.  So then you leave a door open for men to interpret themselves, to pick and chose scripture as it pleases them.

The original truth is not only recorded in heaven, but sent down here to us, for all generations even the last.

1 John 5:8   And there are three that bear witness in earth, the Spirit, and the water, and the blood: and these three agree in one.

John 6:63   It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life.

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.38
  • Days Won:  20

Remember what Yahshua Messiah said to do,

Remember how Peter and the apostles and the disciples learned,

Remember there's so many errors in religion TODAY because men don't obey "TODAY... do not rebel... "

7 minutes ago, Sister said:

... But you say with your own bible, no we can't trust every word in here, or any other bible, because men have corrupted it. .John 6:63   It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life.

It is the spirit that quickeneth.

The flesh profiteth nothing:  Not english.  Not the flesh.  Not interpretation.  Not study.  Not education.  Not carnal.

It is the spirit that quickeneth.  "Unless the Father grant it from heaven, no man can receive anything."

11 hours ago, simplejeff said:

If HE DOESN'T,  even PETER the APOSTLE would not have had a chance !

TODAY,  if HE DOESN'T , no one has a chance.

19 minutes ago, Montana Marv said:

Sister

This was the Babylonian siege on Jerusalem and Judea 586 BC.  Jer 25:8,9 - Therefore the Lord Almighty says this.  Because you have not listened to my words, I will summon all the peoples of the north and my servant Nebuchadnezzar king of Babylon, declares the Lord, and I will bring them against this land and its inhabitants and against all the surrounding nations, I will completely destroy them and make them an object of horror and scorn, and an everlasting ruin.

This is the fulfillment of the prophecy of Jer 19: 6,7.

In Christ

Montana Marv

Montanna Marv

We know that Jerusalem was besieged by Babylon.  There is another one coming. 

and AFTER THAT, when the armies gather against the Lord, on that day, they will "surround the city" (Jerusalem),

They are not there to fight against Jerusalem on this day, but to fight against the Lamb.  There are so many troops, that they assemble in that huge valley called Hinnom.  This will be the winepress that Jesus will tread, where all the blood comes up to a horses bridle.  All those soldiers will die there, and the blood (death) will be so great.

Revelation 9:16   And the number of the army of the horsemen were two hundred thousand thousand: and I heard the number of them.
This many troops can only gather and fit outside the city of Jerusalem.

14 minutes ago, Sister said:

Montanna Marv

We know that Jerusalem was besieged by Babylon.  There is another one coming. 

and AFTER THAT, when the armies gather against the Lord, on that day, they will "surround the city" (Jerusalem),

They are not there to fight against Jerusalem on this day, but to fight against the Lamb.  There are so many troops, that they assemble in that huge valley called Hinnom.  This will be the winepress that Jesus will tread, where all the blood comes up to a horses bridle.  All those soldiers will die there, and the blood (death) will be so great.

Revelation 9:16   And the number of the army of the horsemen were two hundred thousand thousand: and I heard the number of them.
This many troops can only gather and fit outside the city of Jerusalem.

There you go again rejecting the fulfilled prophecy of Jer 19: 6,7 at Jer 25: 8,9.  There is no double fulfillment of this prophecy.  It has been fulfilled, to say different is ignorance of the Scriptures.  The final battle is at Meggido, the Valley of Jezreel. Not at Hinnom.  Enough said.

In Christ

Montana Marv

Montanna Marv

Revelation 16:16   And he gathered them together into a place called in the Hebrew tongue Armageddon.

They only "gather" at Megiddo. Assemble there at the top, then come down.  You have to go to the OT to see what they do after this.

Jeremiah 25:9   Behold, I will send and take all the families of the north, saith the LORD, and Nebuchadrezzar the king of Babylon, my servant, and will bring them against this land, and against the inhabitants thereof, and against all these nations round about, and will utterly destroy them, and make them an astonishment, and an hissing, and perpetual desolations.

Montana Marv.

Ok, Jerusalem was besieged by Babylon we all know this, but here in the above, Babylon is EAST not NORTH. When did all the families of THE NORTH destroy Jerusalem?....and also all the nations round about?

If they were made perpetual desolations then why does Jerusalem and her surrounding nations still exist today?

Doesn't something here tell you stop and THINK for a minute?

When God spoke to the King of Tyrus, was he really speaking to the King of Tyrus?  or was he speaking to who was behind him?

Ezekiel 28:12   Son of man, take up a lamentation upon the king of Tyrus, and say unto him, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Thou sealest up the sum, full of wisdom, and perfect in beauty.

Ezekiel 28:13   Thou hast been in Eden the garden of God; every precious stone was thy covering, the sardius, topaz, and the diamond, the beryl, the onyx, and the jasper, the sapphire, the emerald, and the carbuncle, and gold: the workmanship of thy tabrets and of thy pipes was prepared in thee in the day that thou wast created.

Ezekiel 28:14   Thou art the anointed cherub that covereth; and I have set thee so: thou wast upon the holy mountain of God; thou hast walked up and down in the midst of the stones of fire.