• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,997
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,694
  • Content Per Day:  11.66
  • Days Won:  226

No thanks not worth it.

http://money.cnn.com/2015/10/05/news/companies/disneyland-disney-world-passes/index.html

Disneyland has upped the price of its most expensive pass -- the one with no blackout dates -- to $1,049. That's up from $779 for what used to be the most expensive pass to the parks in Anaheim, California.

Edited by bopeep1909

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  32
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,849
  • Content Per Day:  0.46
  • Days Won:  24
  • Birthday:  10/15/1996

If people will pay it, good for them

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  600
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,417
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

the 1049 is an anual pass to both Disney Land in California, and Disney World in Florida.   Seeings that each ticket to an individual world costs over a hundred dollars, the 1049 isn't a bad deal.   If you live close by and go a lot the expensive tickets will save you mooney....     I know people who ususlly make a trip over a long holiday and spend at least $500 each for tickets over a 4 day weekend...                    

the 1049 is an anual pass to both Disney Land in California, and Disney World in Florida.   Seeings that each ticket to an individual world costs over a hundred dollars, the 1049 isn't a bad deal.   If you live close by and go a lot the expensive tickets will save you mooney....     I know people who ususlly make a trip over a long holiday and spend at least $500 each for tickets over a 4 day weekend...                    

That money would buy me so much more that is actually important.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  32
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,849
  • Content Per Day:  0.46
  • Days Won:  24
  • Birthday:  10/15/1996

It's their money to decide how to spend it and not our job to judge what they do with their own money

It's their money to decide how to spend it and not our job to judge what they do with their own money

Life is full of choices.It is a free world.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  600
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,417
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

We each have our own needs Peep.  My wife and I don't do those kinds of things enough to even consider it either, but when we were younger and enjoyed the rides and atmosphere, if we lived close enough to go a lot, it would have been really good entertainment.  I know people here in Oklahoma who buy the tickets for they will make a trip every couple of months to one coast or the other.   We each have our priorities and incomes

We each have our own needs Peep.  My wife and I don't do those kinds of things enough to even consider it either, but when we were younger and enjoyed the rides and atmosphere, if we lived close enough to go a lot, it would have been really good entertainment.  I know people here in Oklahoma who buy the tickets for they will make a trip every couple of months to one coast or the other.   We each have our priorities and incomes

Yes,to each his own.