• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  22
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  934
  • Content Per Day:  0.26
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  10/14/1969

Ezekiel 21:25-27

25 And thou, profane wicked prince of Israel, whose day is come, when iniquity shall have an end,

26 Thus saith the Lord GOD; Remove the diadem, and take off the crown: this shall not be the same: exalt him that is low, and abase him that is high.

27 I will overturn, overturn, overturn, it: and it shall be no more, until he come whose right it is; and I will give it him.

Workers of iniquity

Job 4:8 Even as I have seen, they that plow iniquity, and sow wickedness, reap the same.

Abound still

Matthew 24:12 And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold.

Even amongst our own

Luke 13:27 But he shall say, I tell you, I know you not whence ye are; depart from me, all ye workers of iniquity.

But it must be for now

Matthew 13:30 Let both grow together until the harvest: and in the time of harvest I will say to the reapers, Gather ye together first the tares, and bind them in bundles to burn them: but gather the wheat into my barn.

But the day is coming

Matthew 13:41 (a) The Son of man shall send forth his angels,

And in a particular LAND

Matthew 13:41 (b) and they shall gather out of his kingdom all things that offend,

Where iniquity will indeed end

Matthew 13:41 (c) and them which do iniquity;

Even forever

Revelation 21:27 And there shall in no wise enter into it any thing that defileth, neither whatsoever worketh abomination, or maketh a lie: but they which are written in the Lamb's book of life.

Where the Lord exalted the low

Matthew 13:43 Then shall the righteous shine forth as the sun in the kingdom of their Father. Who hath ears to hear, let him hear.

To become the high

Revelation And hast made us unto our God kings and priests: and we shall reign on the earth.

But it is here :

Ezekiel 21:27 (a) I will overturn, overturn, overturn, it:

Where the main focus is concerned

Ezekiel 21:27 (b) and it shall be no more,

Awaiting fulfilment

Ezekiel 21:27 (c) until he come whose right it is;

Awaiting her King

Ezekiel 21:27 (d) and I will give it him.

Q: So what precisely is it that is being overturned?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  134
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  8,142
  • Content Per Day:  2.35
  • Days Won:  20

What precisely will be overturned is Satan's control over the world . The Mystery of Iniquity and Mystery Babylon are being allowed to run their course, but at the Second Coming of Christ everything will be judged and destroyed, and the Devil, the Beast, and the False Prophet, along with all the evil angels and demons, will be cast into the Lake of fire. The profane wicked prince of Israel is none other than the Man of Sin, the Antichrist.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  40
  • Content Count:  6,602
  • Content Per Day:  1.07
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  10/28/1957

Shabbat shalom, Serving. 

Ezekiel 21:25-27

25 And thou, profane wicked prince of Israel, whose day is come, when iniquity shall have an end,

26 Thus saith the Lord GOD; Remove the diadem, and take off the crown: this shall not be the same: exalt him that is low, and abase him that is high.

27 I will overturn, overturn, overturn, it: and it shall be no more, until he come whose right it is; and I will give it him.

Workers of iniquity

Job 4:8 Even as I have seen, they that plow iniquity, and sow wickedness, reap the same.

Abound still

Matthew 24:12 And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold.

Even amongst our own

Luke 13:27 But he shall say, I tell you, I know you not whence ye are; depart from me, all ye workers of iniquity.

But it must be for now

Matthew 13:30 Let both grow together until the harvest: and in the time of harvest I will say to the reapers, Gather ye together first the tares, and bind them in bundles to burn them: but gather the wheat into my barn.

But the day is coming

Matthew 13:41 (a) The Son of man shall send forth his angels,

And in a particular LAND

Matthew 13:41 (b) and they shall gather out of his kingdom all things that offend,

Where iniquity will indeed end

Matthew 13:41 (c) and them which do iniquity;

Even forever

Revelation 21:27 And there shall in no wise enter into it any thing that defileth, neither whatsoever worketh abomination, or maketh a lie: but they which are written in the Lamb's book of life.

Where the Lord exalted the low

Matthew 13:43 Then shall the righteous shine forth as the sun in the kingdom of their Father. Who hath ears to hear, let him hear.

To become the high

Revelation And hast made us unto our God kings and priests: and we shall reign on the earth.

But it is here :

Ezekiel 21:27 (a) I will overturn, overturn, overturn, it:

Where the main focus is concerned

Ezekiel 21:27 (b) and it shall be no more,

Awaiting fulfilment

Ezekiel 21:27 (c) until he come whose right it is;

Awaiting her King

Ezekiel 21:27 (d) and I will give it him.

Sometimes, the answer lies in simply knowing what the word means and in picking the right translation for one to understand:

Ezekiel 21:29-32

29(24) “Therefore this is what ADONAI Elohim says: ‘Because you have caused your guilt to be remembered, with your misdeeds revealed and the sins in all your actions evident — since you have been remembered, you will be captured.’ 30(25) As for you, you wicked prince of Isra’el, due to be killed, whose day has come, at the time of final punishment, 31(26) here is what ADONAI Elohim says:

‘Remove the turban, take off the crown!
Everything is being changed.
What was low will be raised up,
and what was high will be brought down. 
32(27) Ruin! Ruin!
I will leave it a ruin

such as there has never been,
and it will stay that way
until the rightful ruler comes,
and I give it to him.
’ 
CJB

Ezekiel 21:24-27

24 "Therefore this is what the Sovereign LORD says: 'Because you people have brought to mind your guilt by your open rebellion, revealing your sins in all that you do — because you have done this, you will be taken captive. 

25 "'O profane and wicked prince of Israel, whose day has come, whose time of punishment has reached its climax, 26 this is what the Sovereign LORD says: Take off the turban, remove the crown. It will not be as it was: The lowly will be exalted and the exalted will be brought low. 27 A ruin! A ruin! I will make it a ruin! It will not be restored until he comes to whom it rightfully belongs; to him I will give it.
NIV

The Hebrew word for “overturn” is...

OT:5754 `avvaah (av-vaw'); intensive from OT:5753 abbreviated; overthrow:

KJV -  overturn.

OT:5753 `aavaah (aw-vaw'); a primitive root; to crook, literally or figuratively (as follows):

KJV - do amiss, bow down, make crooked, commit iniquity, pervert, (do) perverse (-ly), trouble,  turn, do wickedly, do wrong.

(Biblesoft's New Exhaustive Strong's Numbers and Concordance with Expanded Greek-Hebrew Dictionary. Copyright © 1994, 2003, 2006 Biblesoft, Inc. and International Bible Translators, Inc.)

Both passages above are talking about Israel’s KINGSHIP! What YHWH was saying is that the Kingship of Israel would cease until the rightful heir to the throne comes. Like the crook of a shepherd’s staff, God will turn things around!

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Content Count:  3,727
  • Content Per Day:  1.04
  • Days Won:  5

What precisely will be overturned is Satan's control over the world . The Mystery of Iniquity and Mystery Babylon are being allowed to run their course, but at the Second Coming of Christ everything will be judged and destroyed, and the Devil, the Beast, and the False Prophet, along with all the evil angels and demons, will be cast into the Lake of fire. The profane wicked prince of Israel is none other than the Man of Sin, the Antichrist.

Revelation 19:20   And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.

Only 2.  No mention of evil angels or demons being thrown in there at the coming?

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  207
  • Topic Count:  60
  • Content Count:  8,651
  • Content Per Day:  1.17
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  03/04/1943

Revelation 19:20   And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.

Only 2.  No mention of evil angels or demons being thrown in there are the coming?

~

Beloved, Then

And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison,
And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea.
And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them.
And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.
Revelation 2-:7-10

There Is That

Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels: Matthew 25:41

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  934
  • Content Per Day:  0.26
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  10/14/1969

Ezekiel 21

24 Therefore thus saith the Lord GOD; Because ye have made your iniquity to be remembered, in that your transgressions are discovered, so that in all your doings your sins do appear; because, I say, that ye are come to remembrance, ye shall be taken with the hand.

It is Jerusalem.

When this was prophesied, Jerusalem herself was yet to be attacked by Babylon.

Then it happened, Jerusalem, and her inhabitants which were left from Babylon's initial attack, was at this time (2nd incursion) completely overturned by Babylon whereby ALL the survivors in the land from this final attack fled to Egypt as recorded in Jeremiah & Jerusalem was emptied and abandoned and her land enjoyed her Sabbaths 70 years .. this = overturn #1   

Next Rome razed Jerusalem with a mighty slaughter and the land was once again emptied and bereft of her inhabitants and lay in ruins .. this = overturn #2.

And soon will come the next overturn whereby the false prophet himself will conquer Jerusalem and set up his throne there .. this will be overturn # 3.

It is after this 3rd overturn of Jerusalem, and at the appointed time, which overturn is a prophetic signpost, that The Lord will come and that wicked prince will be dethroned .. and unlike the previous restorations of Jerusalem, this one is not the same, for the Lord Himself is coming to reign .. and His reign will never end .. and Jerusalem will never again be overturned for ever and ever .. and from Jerusalem He will likewise rule over the world with a rod of iron, which thing is also "not the same" as before.

This is what was "given Him" :

Zechariah 2:12 And the LORD shall inherit Judah his portion in the holy land, and shall choose Jerusalem again.

This is the inheritance God has given Him .. Jerusalem which is chief city of Judah, which city represented God's seat amongst man from antiquity .. the chief city over Israel .. Jerusalem where He will establish His throne when He returns, even for ever.

Which tells us that Jerusalem must be conquered one last time .. then the Lord will come.

This is what I see ..