• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  267
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,209
  • Content Per Day:  3.49
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

The beauty, grandeur & glory of the wonderful heavenly city coming down from God, will be a most glorious & awesome sight to behold. God describes the city, the New Jerusalem - `as a bride adorned for her husband.`

`And I saw a new heaven & a new earth, for the first heaven & the first heaven & the first earth had passed away. Also there was no more sea. Then I, John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband……… having the glory of God. And her light was like a most precious stone, like a jasper stone, clear as crystal.` (Rev. 21: 1 & 2, 11)

This wondrous revelation of the city, the New Jerusalem was known to Israel as God told them of what He would do for those who believed Him. It was the wonderful hope for many who looked for it by faith, knowing that its builder & maker was God. And we can read of its fulfilment in the book of Revelation.

Thus I would like to compare what God has promised to Israel & what we see fulfilled in Revelation.

A bride`s adornment – a symbol of the glory of Christ`s righteousness.

Adorn – Gk. Word `kosmeo,` to put in proper order,  from `kosmos` decoration, morally.(fig)

• Head piece – diadem, crown of glory.

A bride`s head piece in adornment here represents the crowning glory of God over the city.

`You shall be a crown of glory in the hand of the Lord, & a royal diadem in the hand of your God..` (Isa. 62: 3)

`….prepared as a bride adorned for her husband……… having the glory of God.` (Rev. 21: 2, 11)

• White garment – robe of light.

A bride`s white wedding garment portrays her moral purity. Thus we see that those who    are in the city, the New Jerusalem have been made morally righteous. This righteousness    comes from Christ & shines forth as light to the nations, (Gentiles) of the earth.     

`for Jerusalem`s sake I will not rest, until her righteousness goes forth as brightness,` (Isa.    62: 1 - Brightness, from Heb. word `nogahh,` brilliancy, bright, light.)

`(Gentiles) of those who are saved shall walk in its light…` (Rev. 21: 24 – white (garment) from the Gk. Word `leukos` meaning light.)

• Precious jewels – riches,  His people Israel.

Precious jewels are worn by the bride as a symbol of wealth & prosperity. Israel, God`s bride is represented by the 12 stones on the High Priest`s breastplate. Thus we see the 12 foundation stones of the city are the 12 precious stones of the 12 tribes of Israel. These are most precious to the Lord & He calls them His `jewels.`

`your Maker is your husband,……I will lay your foundations with sapphires. I will make your pinnacles of rubies, your ….walls of precious stones….` in righteousness you shall be established.` (Isa. 54: 5, 11, 12 & 14)

`”They shall be mine,”  says the Lord of hosts, “On the day that I make them my jewels..` (Malachi 3: 17)

`And the foundations of the wall of the city were adorned with all kinds of precious stones: the first foundation was jasper, the second sapphire…..(to 12)` (Rev. 21: 19)

The adornment of the bride, the city, is through Christ`s righteousness & this is what has been promised to those in Israel who had faith to believe for it.

Finally, the bride, the city of people, is for her husband.

`…prepared as a bride adorned for her husband…` (Rev. 21: 2)

`For your Maker is your husband, the Lord of hosts is His name; & your Redeemer is the Holy One of Israel; He is called the God of the whole earth.` (Isa. 54: 5)

`I will betroth you to me forever; Yes, I will betroth  you to me in righteousness & justice, in lovingkindness & mercy; I will betroth you to me in faithfulness, & you shall know the Lord.` (Hosea 2: 19 & 20)

I believe it is wonderful how God fulfills His promises to those faithful in Israel. What do you think?

Marilyn.

Edited by Marilyn C

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  40
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  6,598
  • Content Per Day:  1.07
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  10/28/1957

Shalom, Marilyn C. 

The beauty, grandeur & glory of the wonderful heavenly city coming down from God, will be a most glorious & awesome sight to behold. God describes the city, the New Jerusalem - `as a bride adorned for her husband.`

`And I saw a new heaven & a new earth, for the first heaven & the first heaven & the first earth had passed away. Also there was no more sea. Then I, John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband……… having the glory of God. And her light was like a most precious stone, like a jasper stone, clear as crystal.` (Rev. 21: 1 & 2, 11)

This wondrous revelation of the city, the New Jerusalem was known to Israel as God told them of what He would do for those who believed Him. It was the wonderful hope for many who looked for it by faith, knowing that its builder & maker was God. And we can read of its fulfilment in the book of Revelation.

Thus I would like to compare what God has promised to Israel & what we see fulfilled in Revelation.

A bride`s adornment – a symbol of the glory of Christ`s righteousness.

Adorn – Gk. Word `kosmeo,` to put in proper order,  from `kosmos` decoration, morally.(fig)

• Head piece – diadem, crown of glory.

A bride`s head piece in adornment here represents the crowning glory of God over the city.

`You shall be a crown of glory in the hand of the Lord, & a royal diadem in the hand of your God..` (Isa. 62: 3)

`….prepared as a bride adorned for her husband……… having the glory of God.` (Rev. 21: 2, 11)

• White garment – robe of light.

A bride`s white wedding garment portrays her moral purity. Thus we see that those who    are in the city, the New Jerusalem have been made morally righteous. This righteousness    comes from Christ & shines forth as light to the nations, (Gentiles) of the earth.     

`for Jerusalem`s sake I will not rest, until her righteousness goes forth as brightness,` (Isa.    62: 1 - Brightness, from Heb. word `nogahh,` brilliancy, bright, light.)

`(Gentiles) of those who are saved shall walk in its light…` (Rev. 21: 24 – white (garment) from the Gk. Word `leukos` meaning light.)

• Precious jewels – riches,  His people Israel.

Precious jewels are worn by the bride as a symbol of wealth & prosperity. Israel, God`s bride is represented by the 12 stones on the High Priest`s breastplate. Thus we see the 12 foundation stones of the city are the 12 precious stones of the 12 tribes of Israel. These are most precious to the Lord & He calls them His `jewels.`

`your Maker is your husband,……I will lay your foundations with sapphires. I will make your pinnacles of rubies, your ….walls of precious stones….` in righteousness you shall be established.` (Isa. 54: 5, 11, 12 & 14)

`”They shall be mine,”  says the Lord of hosts, “On the day that I make them my jewels..` (Malachi 3: 17)

`And the foundations of the wall of the city were adorned with all kinds of precious stones: the first foundation was jasper, the second sapphire…..(to 12)` (Rev. 21: 19)

The adornment of the bride, the city, is through Christ`s righteousness & this is what has been promised to those in Israel who had faith to believe for it.

Finally, the bride, the city of people, is for her husband.

`…prepared as a bride adorned for her husband…` (Rev. 21: 2)

`For your Maker is your husband, the Lord of hosts is His name; & your Redeemer is the Holy One of Israel; He is called the God of the whole earth.` (Isa. 54: 5)

`I will betroth you to me forever; Yes, I will betroth  you to me in righteousness & justice, in lovingkindness & mercy; I will betroth you to me in faithfulness, & you shall know the Lord.` (Hosea 2: 19 & 20)

I believe it is wonderful how God fulfills His promises to those faithful in Israel. What do you think?

Marilyn.

That’s so sweet ... it’s STICKY!

Have you ever considered that these gemstones are the REAL DEAL?

If the first foundation is the bottom floor of the city, while the other foundations are levels that are foundational for the rest of the 3-D city, then since the first foundation is made of jasper and all the walls of the city are made of jasper, the city is ENCLOSED in jasper!

Contrary to the assumption that “jasper" is diamond, REAL jasper is a blood-red semiprecious gem. Thus, one cannot get into the city without going through the blood. Oh, and by the way, the degree of transparency/translucency does NOT determine HUE! The foundations are named according to the twelve emissaries of Yeshua`.

These various levels consisting of the gems mentioned are different colors, and one can get his or her bearings by determining which foundation is below his or her feet. The twelve gates of the city are roughly 500 miles apart! Pearls, too, can be various colors, not to mention that they will be named according to the twelve tribes of Israel.

Therefore, there will be a sector/level naming system that will make navigation in the city possible.

Hi Retro,

So glad you could have a joke here - sweet, - sticky!!!! My reply is - hard,- rock!!!!  Meaning that you would rather have the rocks, the jewels than talk about the Lord & what He has done?

And levels in the pyramid? Well as I`ve said before (on the other thread) you should make a movie, eye catching at least.

Marilyn.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  3,135
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  2

Now with regard to its location.

The New Jerusalem comes to earth. Rev 21 - 3b - Now the dwelling of God is with men, and he will live with them.  Rev 22 : 2b - 3 - And the leaves of the tree are for the healing of the nations.  No longer will there be any curse.  The throne of God and the Lamb will be in the city, and his servants will serve him.  

Gen 3 : 17b, 18 - Cursed is the ground because of you, through painful toil you will eat of it....  it will produce thorns and thistles.  Where are men, but on the new earth.

General information.  Garden of Edens location was Jerusalem and its surrounding area.  Melchizedek was the King of Salem.  Issac was to be sacrificed/offered on Moriah (the Temple Mount).  Christ was crucified outside the city.  The Temple Mount is a "Holy Place". Each of the Temples locations have been on the temple mount.  During the 1000 years, Christ rules from Jerusalem from His Temple on the temple mount.  After the 1000 years the Throne of God and the Lamb will be ruling from the "New Jerusalem" which will be centered on Moriah/Temple Mount.  There is the Old Jerusalem, the Old Earth, and then there is the New Earth and the New Jerusalem.  It is about location, location, location.  No Scriptural evidence of the New Jerusalem being suspended above the Earth.  It has dimension. It is on the earth.

In Christ

Montana Marv

Hi Montana Marv,

We need to remember that God made all the realms -

`For by Him all things were created that are in heaven & that are on earth, visible & invisible, whether thrones or dominions or principalities or powers. All things were created through Him & for Him.` (Col. 1: 16

And we need to keep in mind -

`Thus says the Lord: "HEAVEN IS MY THRONE & EARTH IS MY FOOTSTOOL." (Isa. 66: 1)

Each of God`s realms will have those in rule & authority, but all under the Lord Jesus Christ. His throne is far above all....When you read of God`s throne in the New Jerusalem, that means His authority. God does not move to the earth, His footstool. He is beyond & above all created things.

If you understand the different realms from God`s word, then you can see where each called out group is ruling. God`s purposes are way beyond this earth...

Marilyn.

Shalom, Sister.

You said,...

Retrobyter

Jesus is the CORNERSTONE.  Not the Capstone!

You are getting all the new age Illuminati teachings muddled up with Christianity and the truth.

The Cornerstone is on the bottom where the foundation is, and not on top where the Eye of Horus is. 

But what you don’t understand is that what you call the “cornerstone” really IS the capstone! Allow me to give you an example:

Matthew 21:42

42 Jesus saith unto them, Did ye never read in the scriptures, The stone which the builders rejected, the same is become the head of the corner: this is the Lord's doing, and it is marvellous in our eyes?
KJV

Mark 12:10-11

10 And have ye not read this scripture; The stone which the builders rejected is become the head of the corner:

11 This was the Lord's doing, and it is marvellous in our eyes?
KJV

Luke 20:17

17 And he beheld them, and said, What is this then that is written, The stone which the builders rejected, the same is become the head of the corner?
KJV

Acts 4:10-11

10 Be it known unto you all, and to all the people of Israel, that by the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, whom ye crucified, whom God raised from the dead, even by him doth this man stand here before you whole.

11 This is the stone which was set at nought of you builders, which is become the head of the corner.
KJV

These are all quotations from...

Psalm 118:22-23

22 The stone which the builders refused is become the head stone of the corner.
23 This is the Lord's doing; it is marvellous in our eyes.
KJV

In Hebrew, this is...

22 EVen maa’acuw habowniym haaytaah l-ro’sh pinaah:
23 Mee’eet YHWH haaytaah zo’t; Hiy’ niplaa’t b-`eeyneeynuw:

22 EVen = 22 A-stone
maa’acuw = refused-by
habowniym = the-builders
haaytaah = is-become
l-ro’sh = a-head
pinaah: = of-a-corner:

23 Mee’eet = 23 From
YHWH = YHWH
haaytaah = is-doing
zo’t; = this;
Hiy’ = It’s
niplaa’t = unique
b-`eeyneeynuw: = in-our-eyes:

These verses are simply telling a story: The builders of the pyramid rejected a stone that wouldn’t fit in, just like the P’rushiym (Pharisees) tried to make Yeshua` fit into their system. What the builders were embarrassed to find was that at the end, after they had sent the stone back to the quarry as “unacceptable,” was the very stone that would make a PERFECT capstone! Same thing is true for Yeshua`s position as the King of the Jews and the King of Israel!

Israel spent 430 years in Egypt before the Exodus. During that time, it is likely they had to WORK on a pyramid or two! They KNEW pyramids! And, they understood a “head of a corner” or the “head of an angle” - the “capstone!"

And, what do you think THIS verse is talking about?

Zechariah 4:6-7

6 Then he answered and spake unto me, saying, This is the word of the LORD unto Zerubbabel, saying, Not by might, nor by power, but by my spirit, saith the LORD of hosts.

7 Who art thou, O great mountain? before Zerubbabel thou shalt become a plain: and he shall bring forth the headstone thereof with shoutings, crying, Grace, grace unto it.
KJV

No, the Scriptures are REPLETE with examples of a pyramid, and Yeshua` the Messiah is called the “head [stone] of the corner!" By the way, have you ever seen a picture of Zechariah’s tomb? It has a bas-relief of a pyramid on top of it! Google it for yourself!

Even in 1 Peter, Kefa (Peter) says the following:

1 Peter 2:6-8

6 Wherefore also it is contained in the scripture, Behold, I lay in Sion a chief corner stone, elect, precious: and he that believeth on him shall not be confounded.

7 Unto you therefore which believe he is precious: but unto them which be disobedient, the stone which the builders disallowed, the same is made the head of the corner,

8 And a stone of stumbling, and a rock of offence, even to them which stumble at the word, being disobedient: whereunto also they were appointed.
KJV

Yeshua` SHOULD have been foundational to Tsiyown (Zion or Sion in Greek), but because they rejected (disallowed) Him, He was made the “head of the corner!” The rest of the building just has to be made first. Then, He will return and CAP the work!

This has ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with the "Illuminati teachings,” and I take offense to that BECAUSE it comes from Scripture!

Shalom, Marilyn C. 

Hi Retro,

So glad you could have a joke here - sweet, - sticky!!!! My reply is - hard,- rock!!!!  Meaning that you would rather have the rocks, the jewels than talk about the Lord & what He has done?

And levels in the pyramid? Well as I`ve said before (on the other thread) you should make a movie, eye catching at least.

Marilyn.

Well, it’s not exactly a “movie,” but I did create a slide presentation of its landing. You see, the structure is HUMONGOUS! After it lands, if you were standing next to one of the gates (and it doesn’t matter which one), this structure will completely FILL that entire third of the sky! You can look up at the pinnacle - the Capstone - and see the light, but you would not be able to tell it had a point! I really believe that the mountain upon which the messenger set Yochanan (John) was Mount Everest itself (or at least a spur of it)! The city is SO large that it cannot be measured by conventional means!

The “golden reed” which the messenger used was a surveyor’s THEODOLITE or TRANSIT-LEVEL, not a yardstick! It’s the ONLY way that one could quickly measure a city that has such dimensions! And, the reason for its length is that it must serve also as a powerful TELESCOPE! The messenger (Greek: aggelos, translated “angel") used trigonometry and geometry to calculate its measurements!

Regardless whether the foundations mentioned are other levels of the city, OF COURSE the city, being 1,500 MILES HIGH would have a multitude of levels! Why would it have great areas of WASTED SPACE?! God is nothing if not efficient! Everything He does has purpose! If the city is said to be 1,500 miles high, then there is a reason for such volume!

Hi Retro,

So amigo, do you think you`ll like to live in this multi-level high rise? What about the mountains, the lakes, the rivers & meadows?

For me personally I`m going for the super space realm where we can go through dimensions, realms & be part of creating with God in the ages to come.

Marilyn. 

Hi Montana Marv,

We need to remember that God made all the realms -

`For by Him all things were created that are in heaven & that are on earth, visible & invisible, whether thrones or dominions or principalities or powers. All things were created through Him & for Him.` (Col. 1: 16

And we need to keep in mind -

`Thus says the Lord: "HEAVEN IS MY THRONE & EARTH IS MY FOOTSTOOL." (Isa. 66: 1)

Each of God`s realms will have those in rule & authority, but all under the Lord Jesus Christ. His throne is far above all....When you read of God`s throne in the New Jerusalem, that means His authority. God does not move to the earth, His footstool. He is beyond & above all created things.

If you understand the different realms from God`s word, then you can see where each called out group is ruling. God`s purposes are way beyond this earth...

Marilyn.

Marilyn

Scripture says: God will live with men. God himself will be with them and be their God.  (Rev: 22: 3,4 - No longer will there be any curse.  The throne of God and the Lamb will be in the city, and his servants will serve him.  They will see his face, and his name will be on their foreheads).  In contrast: It does not say men will live with God.    Marilyn we have eternal bodies.  Why the new earth if not to be inhabited.  BYW, the height of this New Jerusalem is 272 times higher than Mt Everest.

The throne where God and the Lamb are seated (in the New Jerusalem) is the seat of authority over all creation.  No in some outside realm as you put it.  Also Scripture does not say "we create with God" as you stated.  God had already created all things new.

In Christ

Montana Marv

Yahweh is already dwelling with men.  ((not all, but His))

Jeff

Have you seen His face.  They will see His face.

In Christ

Montana Marv