• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  27
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  11/16/1992

on www.biblestudy.com , in the boards, i found a topic by the name of Recommendation 666. i am always interested in the end of time, and the beginning of eternity. because i knew that the number of the beast was 666. i read the letter/post. in it... was posted a web address for a book (or chapter of it) about the end of the world. and about how this guy was starting to notice signs i thought that some1 would be interested. just let me know if you are. to contact me, you can email me at photojan88@yahoo.com

ty!

:noidea:

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,264
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

If you are not going to bother to stay around and discuss it here, I doubt much will happen.

My 2bits

If you are not going to bother to stay around and discuss it here, I doubt much will happen.

My 2bits

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

what do you mean? i am doing my best. me and a friend are on another site, teaching about God to others, so if i understood that correctly, that was not needed.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,264
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

on www.biblestudy.com , in the boards, i found a topic by the name of Recommendation 666. i am always interested in the end of time, and the beginning of eternity. because i knew that the number of the beast was 666. i read the letter/post. in it... was posted a web address for a book (or chapter of it) about the end of the world. and about how this guy was starting to notice signs i thought that some1 would be interested. just let me know if you are.  to contact me, you can email me at photojan88@yahoo.com

ty!

:P

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

what do you mean? i am doing my best. me and a friend are on another site, teaching about God to others, so if i understood that correctly, that was not needed.

Well it seems by your post that if we want to discuss it it would be email and not on the board. Which sort of defeats the purpose of the thread. If I misunderstood your post you have my appology.

If you do want to discuss it, you might let us in on what recomendation 666 is about without having to go looking all through another site. I could buy the book and be out the 17 bucks and time reading it, but would take some time.

So, what is recomendation 666

Who wrote it

what are his/her credentials

why should I care.

I don't mean these as tacky questions, they are just what I need to know to discuss it

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  297
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  5,586
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  1

on www.biblestudy.com , in the boards, i found a topic by the name of Recommendation 666. i am always interested in the end of time, and the beginning of eternity. because i knew that the number of the beast was 666. i read the letter/post. in it... was posted a web address for a book (or chapter of it) about the end of the world. and about how this guy was starting to notice signs i thought that some1 would be interested. just let me know if you are.
Edited by tsth

Well it seems by your post that if we want to discuss it it would be email and not on the board. Which sort of defeats the purpose of the thread. If I misunderstood your post you have my appology.

If you do want to discuss it, you might let us in on what recommendation 666 is about without having to go looking all through another site. I could buy the book and be out the 17 bucks and time reading it, but would take some time.

So, what is recommendation 666

Who wrote it

what are his/her credentials

why should I care.

I don't mean these as tacky questions, they are just what I need to know to discuss it

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

and thank you Suzanne.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  297
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  5,586
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  1

You're very welcome,

ty/Felicia :whistling:

The author's name is Herb Peters, otherone. I think maybe you guys just started off on the wrong foot here. I think Felicia was just asking if anyone was interested in discussion on Rec. 666.

Rec. 666 is more or less a govt. document, for the European Union. I couldn't tell you what it's all about, other than it is to help get a stronger establishment going. I can tell you that if you haven't taken a look at the Rollinthunder link I mentioned, you ought to, as these last days world govts. are coming together fairly quickly, and if you don't think so, take a look at the last few pages of the link I provided. It might give you some insight into what is taking place right now.

Especially in regard to the leadership and accomplishments of one particular man, Javiar Solana. It's pretty interesting.

In His Love,

Suzanne

You're very welcome,

ty/Felicia  :whistling:

The author's name is Herb Peters, otherone.  I think maybe you guys just started off on the wrong foot here.  I think Felicia was just asking if anyone was interested in discussion on Rec. 666. 

Rec. 666 is more or less a govt. document, for the European Union.  I couldn't tell you what it's all about, other than it is to help get a stronger establishment going.  I can tell you that if you haven't taken a look at the Rollinthunder link I mentioned, you ought to, as these last days world govts. are coming together fairly quickly, and if you don't think so, take a look at the last few pages of the link I provided.  It might give you some insight into what is taking place right now.

Especially in regard to the leadership and accomplishments of one particular man, Javiar Solana.  It's pretty interesting.

In His Love,

Suzanne

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yeah, that's him. ty! (thank you)