Ezra

• Group:  Non-Conformist Theology
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,139
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  1

Who is Israel?Are you talking about the Jew's who are of Judah,or the Christian nations who are Israel?

Christians are not Israel.   The Bible is talking about future for national Israel.

So who are the nations in the below verse?:

Genesis 35:11 "And God said unto him, "I am God Almighty: be fruitful and multiply; a nation and a company of nations shall be of thee, and kings shall come out of thy loins;"

Christians are spiritual descendants of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob.  We are the seed of Abraham by faith.  But Christians are not "Israel."   In the Bible, "Israel" is never spiritualized to include Gentiles.  

Nothing in that verse denotes a spiritualization....Christian are Israel....Do a word study on Gentiles,may help....Israel does not comprise of only Jew's....

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  266
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,200
  • Content Per Day:  3.49
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

Hi Ezra,

Great post there bro. I mostly agree with you but like watching for Jesus think that the AOD happens for the last 3 1/2 yrs. The first part of the 2300 days is the `concerning the daily sacrifice, ` (Dan. 8: 13) where Israel will again sacrifice to the Lord.

Blessings, Marilyn.

Edited by Marilyn C

Daniel 9:27 "And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate."

In the translation, "the desolate", it is a person, and should be translated "desolator". That desolator is the Antichrist. and is Satan himself. It is not a king in Europe, or the middle east, for Satan is the "star" that fell to the earth in Revelation 9:1, and he will be given the key, or the authority to the bottomless pit.

When the seventh trump sounds, the seventy weeks of years are over, and you will face the Lord Jesus Christ, either as a happy bride [the church], or in shame for chasing after the Antichrist.

Guest shiloh357

Who is Israel?Are you talking about the Jew's who are of Judah,or the Christian nations who are Israel?

Christians are not Israel.   The Bible is talking about future for national Israel.

Genesis 35:11 "And God said unto him, "I am God Almighty: be fruitful and multiply; a nation and a company of nations shall be of thee, and kings shall come out of thy loins;"

Christians are spiritual descendants of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob.  We are the seed of Abraham by faith.  But Christians are not "Israel."   In the Bible, "Israel" is never spiritualized to include Gentiles.  

Nothing in that verse denotes a spiritualization....Christian are Israel....Do a word study on Gentiles,may help....Israel does not comprise of only Jew's....

You are wrong.   The Bible NEVER refers to Christians as Israel.   Israel is a physical people.  Christians are a spiritual people.   The Bible always makes a clear distinctions between Israel and the Church.   You are promoting replacement theology which is a theological heresy.

You are wrong.   The Bible NEVER refers to Christians as Israel.   Israel is a physical people.  Christians are a spiritual people.   The Bible always makes a clear distinctions between Israel and the Church.   You are promoting replacement theology which is a theological heresy.

Sooooo Christians are not physical people?

Who has spread the Gospel around the world,surely not that tiny nation over in the middle east.....

Now let's look at the two sticks,ie,the whole house of Israel

Ezekiel 37:16

"Moreover, thou son of man, take thee one stick, and write upon it, For Judah, and for the children of Israel his companions: Then take another stick, and write upon it, For Joseph, the stick of Ephraim, and for all the house of Israel his companions:"

Ezekiel 37:19

"Say unto them, Thus saith the Lord God; Behold, I will take the stick of Joseph, which is in the hand of Ephraim, and the tribes of Israel his fellows, and will put them with him, even with the stick of Judah, and make them one stick, and they shall be one in Mine hand."

Notice the difference?

Only Judah has returned to form the nation state of Israel.Where is the other stick?Or should I say who.......They are the good figs that returned along with the bad,those that call themselves Jew's but are not....

Jeremiah 24:1 "The LORD shewed me, and, behold, two baskets of figs were set before the temple of the LORD, after that Nebuchadrezzar king of Babylon had carried away captive Jeconiah the son of Jehoiakim king of Judah, and the princes of Judah, with the carpenters and smiths, from Jerusalem, and had brought them to Babylon."

Jeremiah 24:2 "One basket had very good figs, even like the figs that are first ripe: and the other basket had very naughty figs, which could not be eaten, they were so bad."

Jeremiah 24:3 "Then said the LORD unto me, What seesth thou, Jeremiah? And I said, Figs; the good figs, very good; and the evil, very evil, that cannot be eaten, they are so evil."

The evil figs are those that call themselves Jew's but are not.......

The whole house of Israel has not yet been joined back together,and will not be until the return of Christ

So my question to you is ,where is the other stick?

Guest shiloh357

well technically your applying reverse replacement theology not all Israelites are jews. The other Ten 10 tribes are gentiles. However let me make it clear we Europeans are from the line of Japheth being gentiles ourselves and not from the line of Abraham, however the 10 tribes of Israel are actually gentiles sematic and not European but gentiles themselves and are not jews they do not come from the tribe of Judah...If the 10 tribes are not jews they are therefore gentile christians. Sematic gentile christians.

However you still have not answered the question presents to you

Genesis 35:11 "And God said unto him, "I am God Almighty: be fruitful and multiply; a nation and acompany of nations shall be of thee, and kings shall come out of thy loins;"

Who are the company of nations shall be of thee?

No, the 10 tribes are not Gentiles.  That is nonsense  (but then consider the source).   The ten tribes of Israel are not Gentiles, and nothing in the Bible says that they are Gentiles.  

And Yes, I already answered the question.   The company of nations are those among the nations who have trusted in Jesus for salvation.

Anyone who claims that Christians are Israel is teaching replacement theology.

Guest shiloh357

Sooooo Christians are not physical people?

Who has spread the Gospel around the world,surely not that tiny nation over in the middle east.....

Now let's look at the two sticks,ie,the whole house of Israel

Ezekiel 37:16

"Moreover, thou son of man, take thee one stick, and write upon it, For Judah, and for the children of Israel his companions: Then take another stick, and write upon it, For Joseph, the stick of Ephraim, and for all the house of Israel his companions:"

Ezekiel 37:19

"Say unto them, Thus saith the Lord God; Behold, I will take the stick of Joseph, which is in the hand of Ephraim, and the tribes of Israel his fellows, and will put them with him, even with the stick of Judah, and make them one stick, and they shall be one in Mine hand."

Notice the difference?

Only Judah has returned to form the nation state of Israel.Where is the other stick?Or should I say who.......They are the good figs that returned along with the bad,those that call themselves Jew's but are not....

Jeremiah 24:1 "The LORD shewed me, and, behold, two baskets of figs were set before the temple of the LORD, after that Nebuchadrezzar king of Babylon had carried away captive Jeconiah the son of Jehoiakim king of Judah, and the princes of Judah, with the carpenters and smiths, from Jerusalem, and had brought them to Babylon."

Jeremiah 24:2 "One basket had very good figs, even like the figs that are first ripe: and the other basket had very naughty figs, which could not be eaten, they were so bad."

Jeremiah 24:3 "Then said the LORD unto me, What seesth thou, Jeremiah? And I said, Figs; the good figs, very good; and the evil, very evil, that cannot be eaten, they are so evil."

The evil figs are those that call themselves Jew's but are not.......

The whole house of Israel has not yet been joined back together,and will not be until the return of Christ

So my question to you is ,where is the other stick?

Christian is not a physical nation.  We are members of a spiritual kingdom that is not of this world.   Israel is a physical people.

Guest shiloh357

I didn't say that the 10 tribes came from Judah.   I said they came from Jacob.   They are the same DNA as the tribe of Judah and they are one nation with Judah and Benjamin.     The notion that they are Gentiles is a "Gentile" theory not supported in the Bible.

I know this may be outside your limited and feeble skill set, but perhaps you might try actually try reading what I said and respond to that.  

I said that the company of nations is comprised of those who have trusted in Jesus.  That's the answer. This is the third and last time I am answering that question.   You may not like that answer, but that is the answer.  

well technically your applying reverse replacement theology not all Israelites are jews. The other Ten 10 tribes are gentiles. However let me make it clear we Europeans are from the line of Japheth being gentiles ourselves and not from the line of Abraham, however the 10 tribes of Israel are actually gentiles sematic and not European but gentiles themselves and are not jews they do not come from the tribe of Judah...If the 10 tribes are not jews they are therefore gentile christians. Sematic gentile christians.

Genesis 35:11 "And God said unto him, "I am God Almighty: be fruitful and multiply; a nation and acompany of nations shall be of thee, and kings shall come out of thy loins;"

No, the 10 tribes are not Gentiles.  That is nonsense  (but then consider the source).   The ten tribes of Israel are not Gentiles, and nothing in the Bible says that they are Gentiles.  

And Yes, I already answered the question.   The company of nations are those among the nations who have trusted in Jesus for salvation.

I take it,you don't believe Israel to be the Church?

Guest shiloh357

I take it,you don't believe Israel to be the Church?

Correct.   Israel is not the Church and the claim that Israel is the Church is theological heresy.