• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,661
  • Content Per Day:  0.49
  • Days Won:  2

3 minutes ago, Qnts2 said:

I think you have been listening to too many anti-semitic stories which are proven false.

1. Did the Jewish people engage in usury? No. In European countries, many had laws against the Jewish people owning land. With no land, the available occupations for the Jewish people was extremely limited. This is why many Jewish people engaged in occupations which could be conducted without ownership of any land. Many become tailors, jewelers, etc. In some Catholic countries where they taught that Christians could not lend money and charge any interest, no Christians would lend money. So the governments, to help people enter into businesses or buy land, forced the Jewish people to lend money to Christians, and the Jewish people were allowed to receive interest. This caused all kinds of issues for the Jewish people as they were viewed as the bad evil money hungry, without thought that the governments forced Jewish people into that occupation. When the economy turned bad, which economies do, the governments would then blame the Jewish people for causing the economic problems, causing the people to come against the Jewish people, killing some, while others were driven out of the country.

2. In you statement, only Jewish people who accepted Jesus were sincere and loving while all other Jewish people were involved in satanic secret societies. Absolutely false.

3. Most Jewish people are not involved in 'secret societies', and most do not follow the kabbalah. All false and anti-semitic conspiracy theories.    

No, that's not what I said, or implied by language. "In my ancestry there are two types of Jews among them." That does not automatically classify them into two classes. The key word there is "among." 

Why would I be antisemitic when there's Jew in me?

The facts about my family are true - those who accepted Christ were loving people. That does not mean that I preclude all other non Christian Jews as not loving. It was an observational comment from knowledge within my family going back to the late 1800's. I'm not over a 100 years old.

I understand some of the plight of the Jewish people in lands away from their homeland, yet the term usury can be applied to anyone from petty thief to a corrupt landlord. Martin Luther was against gross usury by a ruling class, whose example would have affected the want to be's as well, regardless of how poor they were.

As for Kabbalist Jews, they are another class, often the ruling class, and of course they are not representative of the majority, they are an elite society (in the minority). but this does not automatically mean that there is no such class, and that it is an antisemitic conspiracy theory. But if you are a Jew, there is a good chance that you would naturally be paranoid, and probably rightfully so. 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.11
  • Days Won:  78

3 hours ago, Kan said:

I was talking about the other comments posted, which indicate what seems like an attitude change in Luther, in comparing other writings.

It would not surprise me if Luther became aware of something within the Jewish culture which was dead set against the gospel. 

One of the prime benefits that Protestantism bought was a fairer marketing system which would cater for the poor. Many communities were suffering extreme hunger in Europe while the fat cats who opposed the gospel had no conscience about usury. Luther coming from a poor family would have felt revulsion at these injustices.

In my ancestry, there are two types of Jews among them, the sincere loving ones who became missionaries for Christ whom they accepted as the Messiah, and another class which were from families initiated into secret societies under Satanic influence. These societies are directly linked to the Papacy to this day, the source of Satanic oppression on the nations. This wealthy class have a philanthropic exterior, but are pernicious and cruel.

Anyone who chooses Christ in these situations is alienated from the family, and looked upon as not even worthy to exist. This is what I believe Luther saw. 

My family history was largely infused by German heritage, many of whom were Lutherans, which as far as I am concerned was a total benefit. I think without that influence, I could not have come to the light. The influence of secret societies and their curse on their descendants was so strong that I grew up with some of their ideologies, and pagan tendencies, including a natural inclination to pick up on esoteric knowledge.

It was only until I listened to an evangelist, that everything was exposed about secret societies, the Illuminati and the connections between Kabbalah and the Papacy etc. I once thought that I had inherited from the barbarians, but it became plain that Paganism was carried on in the world through secret societies and no longer the under basic influence of the barbarians.

I'm sorry........you lost me at 'Illuminati'.  The bolded statement above is pure conjecture.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.11
  • Days Won:  78

2 hours ago, Qnts2 said:

I think you have been listening to too many anti-semitic stories which are proven false.

1. Did the Jewish people engage in usury? No. In European countries, many had laws against the Jewish people owning land. With no land, the available occupations for the Jewish people was extremely limited. This is why many Jewish people engaged in occupations which could be conducted without ownership of any land. Many become tailors, jewelers, etc. In some Catholic countries where they taught that Christians could not lend money and charge any interest, no Christians would lend money. So the governments, to help people enter into businesses or buy land, forced the Jewish people to lend money to Christians, and the Jewish people were allowed to receive interest. This caused all kinds of issues for the Jewish people as they were viewed as the bad evil money hungry, without thought that the governments forced Jewish people into that occupation. When the economy turned bad, which economies do, the governments would then blame the Jewish people for causing the economic problems, causing the people to come against the Jewish people, killing some, while others were driven out of the country.

2. In you statement, only Jewish people who accepted Jesus were sincere and loving while all other Jewish people were involved in satanic secret societies. Absolutely false.

3. Most Jewish people are not involved in 'secret societies', and most do not follow the kabbalah. All false and anti-semitic conspiracy theories.    

Those pop up on this site like weeds in a garden....and just as often. 

2 hours ago, MorningGlory said:

I'm sorry........you lost me at 'Illuminati'.  The bolded statement above is pure conjecture.

How could you be lost about something you know is "pure conjecture" ? ?

2 hours ago, MorningGlory said:

Those pop up on this site like weeds in a garden....and just as often. 

And this is an indirect statement to whom? 

• Group:  Nonbeliever
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  35
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,802
  • Content Per Day:  1.19
  • Days Won:  0

11 hours ago, Kan said:

That idea has been put across by people who commented on his writings, but there is no contradiction between longing for the salvation of the Jews who do not accept the Messiah, and warning the authorities of the impact of their religion on the freedoms of a country. I am a descendant such a wealthy Jewish line of ancestors, they are not only wealthy, but were influential in setting up the financial systems of countries like Cuba - which is a communist system. That's oppression.

Sorry, I cannot quote your most recent post, so I try to reuse this one.

You asked for context. Chapter 14, towards the end. Reader discretion is advised.

There is no other explanation for this than the one cited earlier from Moses, namely, that God has struck them with "madness and blindness and confusion of mind." So we are even at fault in not avenging all this innocent blood of our Lord and of the Christians which they shed for three hundred years after the destruction of Jerusalem, and the blood of the children they have shed since then (which still shines forth from their eyes and their skin). We are at fault in not slaying them. Rather we allow them to live freely in our midst despite an their murdering, cursing, blaspheming, lying, and defaming; we protect and shield their synagogues, houses, life, and property In this way we make them lazy and secure and encourage them to fleece us boldly of our money and goods, as well as to mock and deride us, with a view to finally overcoming us, killing us all for such a great sin, and robbing us of all our property (as they dailypray and hope). Now tell me whether they do not have every reason to be the enemies of us accursed Goyim, to curse us and to strive for our final, complete, and eternal ruin!

I wonder how it is possible to defend any of this. 

Guest shiloh357
4 hours ago, Kan said:

No, that's not what I said, or implied by language. "In my ancestry there are two types of Jews among them." That does not automatically classify them into two classes. The key word there is "among." 

Why would I be antisemitic when there's Jew in me?

The facts about my family are true - those who accepted Christ were loving people. That does not mean that I preclude all other non Christian Jews as not loving. It was an observational comment from knowledge within my family going back to the late 1800's. I'm not over a 100 years old.

I understand some of the plight of the Jewish people in lands away from their homeland, yet the term usury can be applied to anyone from petty thief to a corrupt landlord. Martin Luther was against gross usury by a ruling class, whose example would have affected the want to be's as well, regardless of how poor they were.

As for Kabbalist Jews, they are another class, often the ruling class, and of course they are not representative of the majority, they are an elite society (in the minority). but this does not automatically mean that there is no such class, and that it is an antisemitic conspiracy theory. But if you are a Jew, there is a good chance that you would naturally be paranoid, and probably rightfully so. 

All of that is a load of garbage.    Hitler was Jewish.   He was the biggest anti-Semite in the world.  So yes it is possible to be Jewish and be anti-Semitic.  Anti-Semitism is an irrational hatred.  That being the case, one should not be surprised at irrational Jewish self-hatred.

12 minutes ago, siegi91 said:

Sorry, I cannot quote your most recent post, so I try to reuse this one.

You asked for context. Chapter 14, towards the end. Reader discretion is advised.

There is no other explanation for this than the one cited earlier from Moses, namely, that God has struck them with "madness and blindness and confusion of mind." So we are even at fault in not avenging all this innocent blood of our Lord and of the Christians which they shed for three hundred years after the destruction of Jerusalem, and the blood of the children they have shed since then (which still shines forth from their eyes and their skin). We are at fault in not slaying them. Rather we allow them to live freely in our midst despite an their murdering, cursing, blaspheming, lying, and defaming; we protect and shield their synagogues, houses, life, and property In this way we make them lazy and secure and encourage them to fleece us boldly of our money and goods, as well as to mock and deride us, with a view to finally overcoming us, killing us all for such a great sin, and robbing us of all our property (as they dailypray and hope). Now tell me whether they do not have every reason to be the enemies of us accursed Goyim, to curse us and to strive for our final, complete, and eternal ruin!

I wonder how it is possible to defend any of this. 

Thanks for posting the context.

Going by this paragraph he is definitely talking about a certain ruling class as I pointed out before. Otherwise his remarks are unchristian. But in this case he is absolutely right.

Once again he is talking to the authorities who were standing up against Papal oppression and rule, and he was saying that through this class, which I know call themselves Jews, the atrocities of the Papacy will be reenacted. He is saying that capital punishments for such a class of oppressors is due, as much as it is for other criminals.

There is a word in this paragraph which gives away whom he is talking about. If you know the word, say so, otherwise I'll leave it there.

46 minutes ago, shiloh357 said:

All of that is a load of garbage.    Hitler was Jewish.   He was the biggest anti-Semite in the world.  So yes it is possible to be Jewish and be anti-Semitic.  Anti-Semitism is an irrational hatred.  That being the case, one should not be surprised at irrational Jewish self-hatred.

No, all of my post is not a load of garbage, but my own life knowledge, and I am not about to engage a conversation with you, because you deliberately make false and inflammatory remarks.