JesusisGod2

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2,194
  • Content Per Day:  0.30
  • Days Won:  0

You know what bothers me whenever I see Jerusalem on the news?

I HATE to see that abomination of a golden domed islamic mosque on the site of the old Jewish temple.

In my heart I wish they would firebomb it or blow it up, but I know that this would result in great loss of life

Maybe this isn't in quite the right forum for this, I don't know. I just wanted to get the rant off my chest

:emot-handshake:

Not an attitude in keeping with the teaching of Jesus. Being filled with hate in this way is not good for you and will not bringyou closer to God.

It is the mentality that drove the IRA and drove those who attacked the twin towers.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  162
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,868
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Birthday:  03/23/1964

Just saying what I think, Amor

I don't intend to change my thoughts about that thing as long as it is still there

And what are your thoughts and opinions on the dome, Amor?

Edited by stephenhwrth

As to the Sanhedrin, allowing groups old established "respectable" men making judgements and fatwas about how other should lives lifes of faith is always dangerous. The Sanhedrin should teach Christians that

57Those who had arrested Jesus took him to Caiaphas, the high priest, where the teachers of the law and the elders had assembled. 58But Peter followed him at a distance, right up to the courtyard of the high priest. He entered and sat down with the guards to see the outcome.

59The chief priests and the whole Sanhedrin were looking for false evidence against Jesus so that they could put him to death. 60But they did not find any, though many false witnesses came forward.

Finally two came forward 61and declared, "This fellow said, 'I am able to destroy the temple of God and rebuild it in three days.' "

62Then the high priest stood up and said to Jesus, "Are you not going to answer? What is this testimony that these men are bringing against you?" 63But Jesus remained silent.

The high priest said to him, "I charge you under oath by the living God: Tell us if you are the Christ,[e] the Son of God."

64"Yes, it is as you say," Jesus replied. "But I say to all of you: In the future you will see the Son of Man sitting at the right hand of the Mighty One and coming on the clouds of heaven."

65Then the high priest tore his clothes and said, "He has spoken blasphemy! Why do we need any more witnesses? Look, now you have heard the blasphemy. 66What do you think?"

"He is worthy of death," they answered.

67Then they spit in his face and struck him with their fists. Others slapped him 68and said, "Prophesy to us, Christ. Who hit you?"

Before the Sanhedrin

53They took Jesus to the high priest, and all the chief priests, elders and teachers of the law came together. 54Peter followed him at a distance, right into the courtyard of the high priest. There he sat with the guards and warmed himself at the fire.

55The chief priests and the whole Sanhedrin were looking for evidence against Jesus so that they could put him to death, but they did not find any. 56Many testified falsely against him, but their statements did not agree.

57Then some stood up and gave this false testimony against him: 58"We heard him say, 'I will destroy this man-made temple and in three days will build another, not made by man.' " 59Yet even then their testimony did not agree.

60Then the high priest stood up before them and asked Jesus, "Are you not going to answer? What is this testimony that these men are bringing against you?" 61But Jesus remained silent and gave no answer.

Again the high priest asked him, "Are you the Christ,[f] the Son of the Blessed One?"

62"I am," said Jesus. "And you will see the Son of Man sitting at the right hand of the Mighty One and coming on the clouds of heaven."

63The high priest tore his clothes. "Why do we need any more witnesses?" he asked. 64"You have heard the blasphemy. What do you think?"

They all condemned him as worthy of death. 65Then some began to spit at him; they blindfolded him, struck him with their fists, and said, "Prophesy!" And the guards took him and beat him.

45Therefore many of the Jews who had come to visit Mary, and had seen what Jesus did, put their faith in him. 46But some of them went to the Pharisees and told them what Jesus had done. 47Then the chief priests and the Pharisees called a meeting of the Sanhedrin.

"What are we accomplishing?" they asked. "Here is this man performing many miraculous signs. 48If we let him go on like this, everyone will believe in him, and then the Romans will come and take away both our place[c] and our nation."

49Then one of them, named Caiaphas, who was high priest that year, spoke up, "You know nothing at all! 50You do not realize that it is better for you that one man die for the people than that the whole nation perish."

51He did not say this on his own, but as high priest that year he prophesied that Jesus would die for the Jewish nation, 52and not only for that nation but also for the scattered children of God, to bring them together and make them one. 53So from that day on they plotted to take his life.

I don't intend to change my thoughts about that thing as long as it is still there

How do you see your wish for it's fire bombing to be in line with the Gospels? Tere is no room for hate in Christianity.

We are told to love our enemies and pray for those who persecute us.

43"You have heard that it was said, 'Love your neighbor[h] and hate your enemy.' 44But I tell you: Love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, 45that you may be sons of your Father in heaven. He causes his sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sends rain on the righteous and the unrighteous. 46If you love those who love you, what reward will you get? Are not even the tax collectors doing that? 47And if you greet only your brothers, what are you doing more than others? Do not even pagans do that? 48Be perfect, therefore, as your heavenly Father is perfect

You seem filled with hate and the desire to persecute others

• Topic Count:  331
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  8,713
  • Content Per Day:  1.20

Thank you Shiek Amor (or are you an Iman now?) for this invaluable insight.....no where, and I mean no where in the Bible do we ever see God condone or order violence. God bless the peaceful muslims who have never flown planes into buildings, bombed innocent women and children, blown themselves up, kept their people in abject poverty on purpose, or anything else that Jews have done.

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  162
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,868
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Birthday:  03/23/1964

How do you see your wish for it's fire bombing to be in line with the Gospels? Tere is no room for hate in Christianity.

43"You have heard that it was said, 'Love your neighbor[h] and hate your enemy.' 44But I tell you: Love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, 45that you may be sons of your Father in heaven. He causes his sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sends rain on the righteous and the unrighteous. 46If you love those who love you, what reward will you get? Are not even the tax collectors doing that? 47And if you greet only your brothers, what are you doing more than others? Do not even pagans do that? 48Be perfect, therefore, as your heavenly Father is perfect

Amor, I am not filled with hate for muslims or any other group, religious or otherwise. I can't even bring myself to hate hitler or bin laden. I do, however, hate false religion, including islam.

I personally can't see how God would get any pleasure from seeing that hideous and abominable thing where it is. If you believe I am wrong, please reply and tell me why you think so.

I would be very interested, sincerely

Amor, I am not filled with hate for muslims or any other group, religious or otherwise. I can't even bring myself to hate hitler or bin laden. I do, however, hate false religion, including islam.

I personally can't see how God would get any pleasure from seeing that hideous and abominable thing where it is. If you believe I am wrong, please reply and tell me why you think so.

I would be very interested, sincerely

The Dome on the Rock is a pile of gilded stones upon another pile of stones. I am indifferent to it as I am to the stones of the Temple beneath As Christians we do not need special buildings to worship in or to idolatrously venerate in their own right. God is not found in a building. Being a Christian is about following Christ not about petty rituals. What I criticise is your desire to firebomb and destroy it is wrong, because as you point out of its human consequences. As to false religions a a violent Christianity is no Christianity. It is itself a false deception.

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.94
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

In a list of facts on the Dome of the Rock:

A Denial of Christianity

From the Muslim point of view the Dome of the Rock was an answer to and a denial of the attractions of Christianity and its Scriptures, providing the "faithful" with arguments to be used against Christian theology. The inscriptions are seven hundred and thirty-four feet long in all, amongst the lengthiest inscriptions in the world. There is a great amount of repetition and many quotations from the Koran.

The following extracts are relevant:

Inner Face: South Wall. In the name of Allah the Merciful the Compassionate. There is no God but Allah alone; he has no co-partner. He is the Kingship and His the praise. He giveth life and He causeth to die, and He hath power over everything.

South-East Wall. Verily Allah and His angels pronounce blessing upon the Prophet. O ye who have pronounced blessings upon Him and give Him the salutation of peace. O, People of the Book (i.e. the Jews and Christians, always referred to as such by the Muslims -Ed.) do not go beyond the bounds in your religion and do not say about Allah anything but the truth. The Messiah, Jesus, son of Mary, is but a messenger of Allah and His word which he cast upon Mary, and a spirit from Him. So believe only in Allah and of his messenger, but do not say "Three" (Trinity) and it will be better for you. Allah is only one God. Far be it from His glory that he should have a son.

North Wall. The Messiah will not deign to be in the service of Allah nor will the angels who stand in his presence. O Allah; pray upon Thy messenger "the servant Jesus - (N-W Wall) the son of Mary and peace be upon him the day of his birth, the day of his death and the day of his being raised alive." That is Jesus, son of Mary - a statement concerning which YOU are in doubt. It is not for Allah to take for Himself any offspring, glory be to Him.

West Wall. Allah bears witness that there is no God but Him, likewise the angels and the people possessed of knowledge (S-W WALL) - Upholding justice. There is no God but He, the Almighty and All wise. Verily, the religion in Allah's sight is Islam.

Outer Face: West and North-West Walls. In the name of Allah the Merciful and Compassionate. There is no God but Allah alone. Praise be to Allah who hath not taken to himself offspring. To Him there has never been any person in the sovereignty. Mohammed is the messenger of Allah, may God pray upon Him and accept his intercession.

Praise be God who has not taken unto himself a son and who has no partner in sovereignty nor has He any protector on account of weakness.

If religious Jews are offended by the presence of this Islamic shrine on their holy mountain, Christians have even more reasons to take offense at the offense to their God, and the deliberate insults to Biblical revelation that the interior inscriptions clearly intend.

Source

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  454
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Birthday:  04/19/1985

good job nebs!!!!

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  72
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  363
  • Content Per Day:  0.05

Here's an article I posted in the Prophecy forum. I think it is relevant to the topic of this thread:

http://members.cox.net/christiansonline/RedHeifer.pdf

It's from endTime Magazine

in Him;

-c-